What Do I Say?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by sexyy1010, Nov 20, 2009.

1. sexyy1010

sexyy1010 New Member

Albums:
    how do i put this.

basically im eighteen and not out, I left school 2007, where for five years I had completely fallen for this guy.
    He, of course was the typical really fit football playing confident guy, who always had a girlfriend or had someone on the go.
    I spoke to him then, on the odd occasion, when we spoke he always very nice, sweet and seemed very genuine. But after school finished, we went to separate colleges and to be honest i've had completely forgotten about him until recently.
    I was it a friends party, and he was here. He was sober, I was tipsy and we got talking. We talked for awhile and feelings I had came rushing back to me, and I distinctly remember him asking me 'Did I want to try something new' and he put his hand on my thigh and leaned in.
    Because the party was full of people I know, i immediatly rejected him. Im not ready to come out yet.
    I completely regret his now.
    He was never said he was gay or bi or even curious. There was once a rumour in college we kissed another lad, but rumours are rumours.
    I can talk to him on msn.
    But i have no what say, where start.
    I fear that if i say something, we may tell people about me, we havent spoke much for me know wether I can trust him. Any advice or something?
    I have really strong feeling for him, now. I cant help but think what might have happened if i hadnt said no.

2. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    Why don't you say what you said here? You seemed to explain it fairly perfectly.

3. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ^^What he said, exactly^^. If he's nervous and rejects, you're even :wink:

4. Mr_Bulldog

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I would say that if you really have such strong feelings go for it. Especially since he initiated the contact while sober.

5. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    What do you have to lose by following up?

6. Brick7

Brick7 Active Member

Albums:
    The dark conservative heart of Central California
    I agree with the others. Be completely honest with him and tell him what you said here. Life's too short to live with regrets.
    Please let us know what happens...

7. Opalite

Gold Member

Go for it! In the worst case he'll deny anything ever happened in fear of (beeing precieved) gay. In that case he's probably in the situation you were in and has still to except things for what they are. Nothing you can't handle! Plus, you don't want to miss your chance at a maybe-mister-perfect, do you?

8. hesastar18

hesastar18 Member

Albums:
    i dont think u shud talk to him on msn i think this shud be done in person ask him to hangout with in person over msn see wat he says most likey a yes and when ur with him bring up a topic of that party u guys were at dont just go straight into the question but as the convo keeps going go into the question about what happen,

i hope all goes well for u dude.

Draft saved Draft deleted