What do i want from my girl? Size thing

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its weird. I have a good size dick. Just over 7 by just over 6. Girl loves it but more importantly loves me. H love her loads. But for a while i find the thought she may have been with a bigger guy winds me up even tho it doesnt matter. When i tell myself how little it does matter and decide to move on i kind of feel empty and or irritated. I cant work out who i feel this. My ex did cheat on me, but not with anyone bigger. On the other side i used to lack confidence but dont now. I also have started to feel this way if a REALLY good looking guy gives my girl attention. So im angry if i get jealous, but empty if im not....hmmm.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also do you find guys with average or small dicks can be very confident or sexually aggresive with girls? Seems so many guys out there with a good positive attitude to be well hung.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
hey man, don't want to offend ya. But you started a lot of thread about your size...
It's amazing that with such a good size, you still have worries about it. It's not your size that matters with your gf's, it's how you use ur dick, no matter what size your dick is. And believe me and many other, your dick size is great, girls adore the girth.
Stop worrying about it or look for some help somewhere else then a big dick site...
good luck man

D

deleted356736

You do have some problems. My size, which is roughly the same as yours, is something I regard as a bonus, something that brings a smile to an experienced girl's face. But what happened to bring us together was down to me, and what happens when we are having sex is also down to me. Ten times as many women have gotten off on my oral sex skills compared to my cock size, and a few have openly (and I believe honestly) praised me for what we did together.

My standard script is oral until my partner comes, and then intercourse. With my wife, there's no question I know how to press her buttons, but with other girls I was generally pretty good. If the intercourse that follows is better because of my size, then that's okay, but for me sex starts when the first garment is shed, and it doesn't finish until one or the other rolls out of bed. Until then, the kissing, the cuddling, the stroking, the oral sex, the intercourse is what I call sex, and something I believe I am pretty good at too.

Women look for romantic men more than penis size, women love to be loved. Women truly ache to be loved and adored, and the more you know women the more you find out how universal this is. Romance is something that you can do any time of the day and any day of the year. Romance is also something that you can bring into sex, and most women go absolutely gooey when sex is warm and romantic.