what do men really want?

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i like bigger butts...what some might call "fat"
i consider them "plush"

i like small (a-cup) breasts and vagina's that dilate.
i love a girl who is not afraid to "open up" : )

but besides all the "sex" i like a girl who reads very cerebral literature.
it turns me on....i like to go down casually on my girl as she reads a book.
ohhh i just saw someone say flexibility...that is a HUGE bonus. yoga.

SilverSoldier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was married 2x. A total of just over 24 yrs. There were some fabulous things in both marriages, but WAY TOO MUCH DRAMA and DEMAND.

What I found and now have is someone who is nonjudgmental, who realizes I go away and they can go away, temporarily. It's because of work this happens. And when we reunite, it's wonderful.

I'm okay with me first and foremost. I'm happy as I am. I don't need someone else to MAKE me happy. And therefore, I'm free to provide and share happiness with someone who is ALSO already happy. It works SO MUCH BETTER THIS WAY.

I take responsibility for my life, and what I need, and if I need help I ask. If I get turned down, I don't sulk. I just realize they are not in a place at that moment to help, and if they were, they would certainly dive in and do their best.

This life is great. Never had it so good. Never knew it could be so sweet. It's definitely hard to be responsible for your WHOLE life, but it's a sweet way to live. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Attraction, sex, love, commitment take on a whole new meaning living with these principles.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ohhh i just saw someone say flexibility...that is a HUGE bonus. yoga.

Maybe that was my post you saw --

What I mean by "flexibility" isn't about sex. It's probably more accurately described as "adaptability", in that they'll easily change plans and go with the flow as needed. When someone's stubborn and refuses to budge even if the situation is out of their control, it's supremely annoying (dare I say, "dick-shriveling"). But if they can change gears and say, "Let's do so-and-so instead," it's just fantastic.

I have an ex who is almost my ideal woman in so many ways. When I write about a topic like this thread's, I find myself basically writing a description of her. Too bad for me that she's (mostly) gay.

Anatomy9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I want a tall girl (preferably over 6'0")
I want her to be athletic
I want to run/jog with me
I want her to work out with me
I want her to be strong physically, mentally, and morally
She can't drink or do drugs
She has to have honor and respect for me
She has to love me and me only
She has to be intelligent
She has to be fun
I prefer Mediterraneans (like me)
Dark skin, dark dark DARK hair, green eyes...ahh...
that's what I like!

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Men are thinking of only a very limited numer of things:
1) Sex
2) Food
3) Sleep
4) Hobbies
5) Sometimes work.

Appeal to at least two of these things, and you've got him.:biggrin1:

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm okay with me first and foremost. I'm happy as I am. I don't need someone else to MAKE me happy. And therefore, I'm free to provide and share happiness with someone who is ALSO already happy. It works SO MUCH BETTER THIS WAY.

Isn't that cool? I have a crush on a particular woman about my age partially because it seems like we would have that kind of relationship.

It'll probably never get that far, since it's the rule of crushes to never turn into a real relationship, but the thought keeps me happy.. lol