What do men want from women?

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
What answers do you men want from women?

Some women say they are size queens.....you get mad.

Some women say they are not size queens.......you quote science to say we are wrong.

Some just don't like us at all and strike at our sexuality, like reverse discrimination.

Some women have big breast....you only want a handful.

Some women have small breast.....but you want to know why her hips are big.

Some women try to give answers.....and you still do not believe.

Some women are strong.....you want them a little more submissive.

Some women are a little more submissive.....you want them to be a little more stronger.

Women say we need more communication.....men say we don't then wonder why we get mad at the silence.

If there is one thing I have learned from this website is that men are just as insecure as women. AND I SAY THIS AS A POSITIVE because women are always led to believe we are the most irrational thinking of the sexes.

Guys I really would like to know what are you looking for? Cause you are driving your sisters sometime to the brink of insanity.

Behind every good woman is a good man, behind every crazy woman is man that drove her there. - CREOLE QUEEN 2008

Let me go back and consult my book "Men are from Mars and Women from Venus".:cool:

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
....Guys I really would like to know what are you looking for? Cause you are driving your sisters sometime to the brink of insanity. ...

A Sweet, Tasty Pussy. Nice jugs and a tramp stamp helps. Moans and groans are okay, but otherwise shut the fuck up while I'm giving you 8. Sorry, if I sound crude, but I'm the kind of savage animal that'll eat you alive. :biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A Sweet, Tasty Pussy. Nice jugs and a tramp stamp helps. Moans and groans are okay, but otherwise shut the fuck up while I'm giving you 8. Sorry, if I sound crude, but I'm the kind of savage animal that'll eat you alive. :biggrin1:
What exactly does this tramp stamp have to be of? I don't believe in talking during sex unless it's to say do that again.:wink:

I just want a cuddle :redface:
And some occasional sex.
How many times a day is occassional?

You must be a maid in the living room, a cook in the kitchen and a whore in the bedroom. - Jerry Hall
I never thought she was pretty but she is apparently smart. :cool:

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
A nice easy question to answer Men want from women the same as women want from men..lots of different things, different men want different things in the same way lots of women want different things from men.

I can't speak for all men so I will tell you want I want from a woman, it depends when you ask me if you asked me yesterday or tommorrow the answer would probably be a little different but today I want a woman who desires me as much (or maybe more) than I desire her.

As for physically I like brown eyes, dark skin and breasts (just about any size) and maybe someone who writes in purple ..I don't think there is much chance of finding anyone like this tho:biggrin1:

Experimental Member
Media
A nice easy question to answer Men want from women the same as women want from men..lots of different things, different men want different things in the same way lots of women want different things from men.

I can't speak for all men so I will tell you want I want from a woman, it depends when you ask me if you asked me yesterday or tommorrow the answer would probably be a little different but today I want a woman who desires me as much (or maybe more) than I desire her.

As for physically I like brown eyes, dark skin and breasts (just about any size) and maybe someone who writes in purple ..I don't think there is much chance of finding anyone like this tho:biggrin1:

:redface: Aw shucks....you are one of my favorites on here. Come on a let me give you a hug.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What answers do you men want from women?

Some women say they are size queens.....you get mad.

Some women say they are not size queens.......you quote science to say we are wrong.

Some just don't like us at all and strike at our sexuality, like reverse discrimination.

Some women have big breast....you only want a handful.

Some women have small breast.....but you want to know why her hips are big.

Some women try to give answers.....and you still do not believe.

Some women are strong.....you want them a little more submissive.

Some women are a little more submissive.....you want them to be a little more stronger.

Women say we need more communication.....men say we don't then wonder why we get mad at the silence.

If there is one thing I have learned from this website is that men are just as insecure as women. AND I SAY THIS AS A POSITIVE because women are always led to believe we are the most irrational thinking of the sexes.

Guys I really would like to know what are you looking for? Cause you are driving your sisters sometime to the brink of insanity.

Behind every good woman is a good man, behind every crazy woman is man that drove her there. - CREOLE QUEEN 2008

Let me go back and consult my book "Men are from Mars and Women from Venus".:cool:

Well I guesse wer're not so different after all, it's just that our lists arE BIGGER:biggrin1:

Experimental Member
Media
Well I guesse wer're not so different after all, it's just that our lists arE BIGGER:biggrin1:

LOL, my list is longer....but I have to worry about attention span. Have to go by rule of thumb to keep the reader interested.
I got a crazy question for you, can that list fit on a average size penis? :biggrin1:
I am sorry I do digress....it is one of my pet peeve questions I frequently get (is my penis...). Thanks for visiting my thread.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
LOL, my list is longer....but I have to worry about attention span. Have to go by rule of thumb to keep the reader interested.
I got a crazy question for you, can that list fit on a average size penis? :biggrin1:
I am sorry I do digress....it is one of my pet peeve questions I frequently get (is my penis...). Thanks for visiting my thread.
I know an average penis can have a list (port or starboard), but mine’s not the length of a fireman’s hose! Ooooh, I just couldn’t resist.:biggrin1:

I especially like the one about the wife who buys her husband two ties for Christmas and whichever one he chooses to wear she asks, ‘So what’s wrong with the other one?’:tongue:

Experimental Member
Media
I know an average penis can have a list (port or starboard), but mine’s not the length of a fireman’s hose! Ooooh, I just couldn’t resist.:biggrin1:

I especially like the one about the wife who buys her husband two ties for Christmas and whichever one he chooses to wear she asks, ‘So what’s wrong with the other one?’:tongue:

LOL, THAT WAS A GOOD COME BACK...TOUCHE.

Well here is the case of communication.
When men choose a "tie" you don't elaborate on your reasoning thus the other question.Conversation:

Wife: "Honey, which tie do you like?"
Husband: "This"
Wife: "Why do you like this one better?"
Husband: Grunts and shrugs shoulders

Now don't ask a guy why he likes a football team over another-get a whole commentary. LOL
And why can guys remember the score of a football game 5 years back, but can't remember a wedding anniversary date?

When we ladies try on two different dress, we say why we like one over the other.
Lady1: "Which dress do you like?"
Lady2: "I like this dress better because I like the color and texture. And for the occasion, I think this dress will be more casual just perfect. Also like the way it shows my curves."
Lady1: "Yes, you are right. I see your point. Sounds good to me."

Now that to us is logic. :wink:

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
LOL, THAT WAS A GOOD COME BACK...TOUCHE.

Well here is the case of communication.
When men choose a "tie" you don't elaborate on your reasoning thus the other question.Conversation:

Wife: "Honey, which tie do you like?"
Husband: "This"
Wife: "Why do you like this one better?"
Husband: Grunts and shrugs shoulders

Now don't ask a guy why he likes a football team over another-get a whole commentary. LOL
And why can guys remember the score of a football game 5 years back, but can't remember a wedding anniversary date?

When we ladies try on two different dress, we say why we like one over the other.
Lady1: "Which dress do you like?"
Lady2: "I like this dress better because I like the color and texture. And for the occasion, I think this dress will be more casual just perfect. Also like the way it shows my curves."
Lady1: "Yes, you are right. I see your point. Sounds good to me."

Now that to us is logic. :wink:

I must remember to ask in future, 'Does my neck look big in this?'

Lng_1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Well, as far as I know, no happily married man forgets his anniversary... and no happily married woman expects the anniversary to be about her as opposed to about "them"... but that's my two cents worth

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Men are basically motivated by two things: insecurity and what turns them on. So if a woman proclaims she is a size queen and the guy responding is an intellectual with a five inch dick, you're pretty much guaranteed a response along the scientific lines of "the worldwide average is 5.1 inches and it has been proven through evolution that this is the ideal size for women" bla bla bla. If on the other hand, he has a micropenis and enjoys small penis humiliation, he will gladly read what you have to say and probably have a good jerk-off to it as well. Similarly, if the guy is big, he will feed off of that and love it because it appeals to his vanity. So a man's response is tailored to either defend his ego (we're often more sensitive and insecure than you women), or give himself a hard on.

bguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The general heterosexual male is looking for a woman who:
  1. Is physically attractive
  2. Is an enthusiastic sexual partner
  3. Participates in his favorite recreational activities
  4. Gives him admiration
  5. Provides domestic support like cooking meals, cleaning the bathroom and ironing his clothes
If you can meet those five specifications, very few guys would ever want to lose you.