What do men want from women?

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What answers do you men want from women?

Some women say they are size queens.....you get mad.

Some women say they are not size queens.......you quote science to say we are wrong.

That's a given; knowing the truth but then also not being able to qualify would make anyone mad. It's equivalent to saying that gymnasts must be flexible, but you're not flexible; you just don't qualify.

Some just don't like us at all and strike at our sexuality, like reverse discrimination.

You'll have to get used to that; it's a double-edged blade. "Everyone's doing it!"

Some women have big breast....you only want a handful.

Some women have small breast.....but you want to know why her hips are big.

So, I have some preferences; so what? Actually, wanting a proportionate body is nothing new; disproportionate bodies, regardless of the media hype, aren't being sought after in droves to my knowledge else there'd be a lot of single people.

Some women try to give answers.....and you still do not believe.

We cannot belive something we do not understand and cannot relate to. When they say males and females are from different planets it's true; I couldn't conceive a clitoris, and you couldn't accurately conceive a penis.

Some women are strong.....you want them a little more submissive.

Some women are a little more submissive.....you want them to be a little more stronger.

Is the craving of balance a bad thing? It's true of both sexes; females don't really want people they can walk all over, but at the same time and turned off by extremely overconfidence and brash persons. Jerks are only attractive when they are a mile away and 'sissies' aren't really attractive at all outside of the realm of fetishes.

Women say we need more communication.....men say we don't then wonder why we get mad at the silence.

That's a crucial difference. Women say pointless things, and men try to say more important or crucial things. It's Logic vs. Emotion to be honest; when he asks "How was your day?" it's not out of kindness or mandatory and he actually wants an answer ( assuming this isn't really a 'business' situation ), but if a woman asks any question it can be for a number of reasons including just to see how you'll react, to hear your voice, or just because it crossed their 10 things per second minds.

Men won't talk when there's nothing to say. Women will say nothing [relative] when people aren't talking.

If there is one thing I have learned from this website is that men are just as insecure as women. AND I SAY THIS AS A POSITIVE because women are always led to believe we are the most irrational thinking of the sexes.

Actually, I contest, and state that you are the most irrational of the sexes. Might seem unfair, but appealing to your emotions, feelings, and general mood can cause some serious problems rather than just working through things in a sensible manner. No sin, per se, but honestly even here it's kind of proven. The "opposites" you state aren't opposites, and are hardly opposing; for instance breast / hip ratio: It is not unsensible to believe that people will find people closer to the golden ratio [16:9] more attractive and that having a disproportionate body is not sexually appealing. I mean, honestly, how many women gawk at those super-body builders who's arms are bigger than your head? Not many. Who is wooed by the skinny dork with no sex appeal physically? Again, not many. But average Joe, who's got proportionate arms, legs, chest, etc. is usually the winner of most women when speaking physically alone.

Most of your argument, in my opinion, is simply irrational.

Guys I really would like to know what are you looking for? Cause you are driving your sisters sometime to the brink of insanity.

Behind every good woman is a good man, behind every crazy woman is man that drove her there. - CREOLE QUEEN 2008

First off I'd love a woman who could build an argument that made sense. Nothing like sensible people rather than those who appeal to emotion and stumble around like idiots pointing fingers and asking the wrong questions. It's not a problem. You can't help it.

I guess, what I really want in a woman, is a man? Someone I can relate to; someone who doesn't seem to double-back on themselves or can't seem to comprehend their own mistakes and is always coddled by society. Someone who is both dominant and understanding; capable of balance and beauty rather than just a wishy-washy wreck or some hard-ass.

Basically things you'll never be.

Let me go back and consult my book "Men are from Mars and Women from Venus".:cool:
It's an okay book. Good saying though. It's true.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When we ladies try on two different dress, we say why we like one over the other.
Lady1: "Which dress do you like?"
Lady2: "I like this dress better because I like the color and texture. And for the occasion, I think this dress will be more casual just perfect. Also like the way it shows my curves."
Lady1: "Yes, you are right. I see your point. Sounds good to me."

Now that to us is logic. :wink:

Aesthetics and Logic are not the same thing. Logic would dictate that if something completes the task there is no reason to judge another thing ( in this situation, one tie over another; it makes no logical sense to choose a different tie if the design and function aren't that much different ) in relation to the original. Choosing clothing shouldn't amount to being a hassle, but it does for women more than men, and it's from having an artistic mind that does not logically compute the situation.

The ability to struggle between two dresses of the same color with a slight variation in pattern is proof of this.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
[/color]

That's a given; knowing the truth but then also not being able to qualify would make anyone mad. It's equivalent to saying that gymnasts must be flexible, but you're not flexible; you just don't qualify.

You'll have to get used to that; it's a double-edged blade. "Everyone's doing it!"

So, I have some preferences; so what? Actually, wanting a proportionate body is nothing new; disproportionate bodies, regardless of the media hype, aren't being sought after in droves to my knowledge else there'd be a lot of single people.

We cannot belive something we do not understand and cannot relate to. When they say males and females are from different planets it's true; I couldn't conceive a clitoris, and you couldn't accurately conceive a penis.

Is the craving of balance a bad thing? It's true of both sexes; females don't really want people they can walk all over, but at the same time and turned off by extremely overconfidence and brash persons. Jerks are only attractive when they are a mile away and 'sissies' aren't really attractive at all outside of the realm of fetishes.

That's a crucial difference. Women say pointless things, and men try to say more important or crucial things. It's Logic vs. Emotion to be honest; when he asks "How was your day?" it's not out of kindness or mandatory and he actually wants an answer ( assuming this isn't really a 'business' situation ), but if a woman asks any question it can be for a number of reasons including just to see how you'll react, to hear your voice, or just because it crossed their 10 things per second minds.

Men won't talk when there's nothing to say. Women will say nothing [relative] when people aren't talking.

Actually, I contest, and state that you are the most irrational of the sexes. Might seem unfair, but appealing to your emotions, feelings, and general mood can cause some serious problems rather than just working through things in a sensible manner. No sin, per se, but honestly even here it's kind of proven. The "opposites" you state aren't opposites, and are hardly opposing; for instance breast / hip ratio: It is not unsensible to believe that people will find people closer to the golden ratio [16:9] more attractive and that having a disproportionate body is not sexually appealing. I mean, honestly, how many women gawk at those super-body builders who's arms are bigger than your head? Not many. Who is wooed by the skinny dork with no sex appeal physically? Again, not many. But average Joe, who's got proportionate arms, legs, chest, etc. is usually the winner of most women when speaking physically alone.

First off I'd love a woman who could build an argument that made sense. Nothing like sensible people rather than those who appeal to emotion and stumble around like idiots pointing fingers and asking the wrong questions. It's not a problem. You can't help it.

I guess, what I really want in a woman, is a man? Someone I can relate to; someone who doesn't seem to double-back on themselves or can't seem to comprehend their own mistakes and is always coddled by society. Someone who is both dominant and understanding; capable of balance and beauty rather than just a wishy-washy wreck or some hard-ass.

Bitter much?

A number of sweeping generalisations there without data to back it up. Are you sure you're the sensible sex?

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bitter much?

Hardly. I am simply looking at her questions and answering as I see fit. The world needn't be candy-coated right?

A number of sweeping generalisations there without data to back it up. Are you sure you're the sensible sex?

Do I have to get data? I wasn't aware this was required in this forum; oh, and for the record, you'd be backpeddling so your bike isn't going too fast.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hardly. I am simply looking at her questions and answering as I see fit. The world needn't be candy-coated right?
I'm personally not interested in a candy coated world. Salted? Maybe.

Do I have to get data? I wasn't aware this was required in this forum; oh, and for the record, you'd be backpeddling so your bike isn't going to fast.
Certainly nothing is required but if you want people to take you seriously some facts or research findings would be nice. You'd expect the same if I said all men are stoic, heartless, philandering cavemen wouldn't you?

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm personally not interested in a candy coated world. Salted? Maybe.
Hm. Must be rough.

Certainly nothing is required but if you want people to take you seriously some facts or research findings would be nice. You'd expect the same if I said all men are stoic, heartless, philandering cavemen wouldn't you?

Quite a word; I don't remember using it. Also, I don't remember saying men were heartless; somehow you'll have to direct my eyes to where I said these things in particular. Somehow I have this feeling that you read what I said, ready-to-fight, and exaggerated the case to fit your needs.

No matter. If it makes you feel better I'll "back down"; I've got nothing to gain from talking to people who read imaginary words and edit other's thoughts to fit their mood.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Quite a word; I don't remember using it. Also, I don't remember saying men were heartless; somehow you'll have to direct my eyes to where I said these things in particular.
You didn't say men were heartless and I didn't say you did. You said:

Granted you did not use the word "all" but you did not make a distinction between women who are what you described and women who are not. Naturally one would come to the conclusion that you believe all women to fit this description.
Somehow I have this feeling that you read what I said, ready-to-fight, and exaggerated the case to fit your needs.
Not looking for a fight at all. Just found it interesting that the above in bold came from a man. "Logic vs Emotion" and all that.

No matter. If it makes you feel better I'll "back down"; I've got nothing to gain from talking to people who read imaginary words and edit other's thoughts to fit their mood.
Nothing imaginary. Only quoted what you said.

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
[/color]

You are funny, because most of what I pointed out is from the LPSG board. Or were you to irrational to figure that out?:eek:
I just neatly packaged it. Do you really want the long version?
But to each his own.

Oh and you can do better? I didn't see you post a question. So my dear, how would it have been more "sensible"? If I quoted some scientific crap? I am sorry didn't think to ask it in a ratio. Unlike you, I was looking for stimulating conversation. Scientific ratios are too constipated.

Now that is what I call irrational and arrogant answer. You don't know me like that. So if you want to go by just this post, okay, let me level the playing field for you. If I had a choice between you and becoming a nun, I would say hand me the my nun's clothing... PLEASE!

Wishy-washy wreak....sounds like you just described yourself. I am sorry for you if that is all the women you have been attracting. What can I say, flies love manure.

Oh and I have never lived in a sugar coated world. You been watching too much Cinderella.
And I don't want to be a man, and my husband is glad I am not either. I know what it is to carry life in my body....and indeed that is something you will never know.
Glad you have found what makes you happy, float your boat, potion in your motion....blah, blah, blah

Iquote]

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You didn't say men were heartless and I didn't say you did. You said:

Granted you did not use the word "all" but you did not make a distinction between women who are what you described and women who are not. Naturally one would come to the conclusion that you believe all women to fit this description.

Therefore, I cannot see where you got your understanding of "men" and my statement; not only did I not address that, but you can't assume "all" in any way if I don't say it. Reciprocal Logic only works with defined terms so saying "if x is this and y is the opposite, x and y cannot share any traits" isn't neccessarily true; it's called false dichtonomy where essentially you build, from the premises, a conclusion that isn't neccessarily true.

If you say "Hotdogs are good" it makes no logical sense to assume you like all hotdogs, but rather that it's a generalization. The reason behind this is the axiom "The Exception to the Rule". There will be, at some time, a hotdog you either will not think is good and appealing, or that you will avoid because it is not good or appealing. I don't think you'd eat rotten hotdogs...

Not looking for a fight at all. Just found it interesting that the above in bold came from a man. "Logic vs Emotion" and all that.

The one thing I'm doing, that'll have to stop because I've to go, is entertaining myself. To be honest this isn't really even a valid statement. You're not attacking the argument, trying to disprove it or anything of the sort; rather you are simply trying to discredit me without addressing the argument itself.

So, even if what I am saying is true or false, it doesn't matter because you've not proven, nor provided, anything against it except perhaps your false dichtonomy and awkward imaginary word usage.

Nothing imaginary. Only quoted what you said.

No, you made a few mental edits. Tis not good young sire.

Experimental Member
Media
The general heterosexual male is looking for a woman who:
  1. Is physically attractive
  2. Is an enthusiastic sexual partner
  3. Participates in his favorite recreational activities
  4. Gives him admiration
  5. Provides domestic support like cooking meals, cleaning the bathroom and ironing his clothes
If you can meet those five specifications, very few guys would ever want to lose you.

Thank you for such an excellent answer.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Men want whatever it is that they don't currently have.

Once they get it, they often want something else.

Funny - I thought that was women... :rolleyes: Must be 'people' so :smile:

To add to my earlier, rather obtuse comment, and to be a little more specific and personal:

What I want in a woman is a best friend who wants to fuck me.

Ah - now that makes sense.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
[/color]

You are funny, because most of what I pointed out is from the LPSG board. Or were you to irrational to figure that out?:eek:
I just neatly packaged it. Do you really want the long version?
But to each his own.

I really must go, but first poor composition is not the way to go. If you have a message to convey, fine, but if you must convey it don't set things up backwards or make awkward comparisons? Long or short one must make their message make sense.

Funny is a good thing though, but that's okay because regardless what brought about the idea it doesn't save you from your own mistakes. I won't coddle.

Oh and you can do better? I didn't see you post a question. So my dear, how would it have been more "sensible"? If I quoted some scientific crap? I am sorry didn't think to ask it in a ratio. Unlike you, I was looking for stimulating conversation. Scientific ratios are too constipated.

I can do better. Also, why would I ask questions in response to questions? Kind of rude, and definitely not helpful. My apologies for not doing so; look above however! I've asked a question; do answer. Now then, in order to make it more sensible when giving a comparison I'd have given at least something comparable that could not lead to false dichtonomy ( must be popular around these parts ) such as the Breast/Waist ratio question. A perfect ratio is all that's in question; to argue that one cannot coexist with the other ( or to imply it via comparison ) isn't sensible. The "Something's always wrong" arguments don't seem to strong.

Also, the fact that you said scientific ratio is "too constipated" even though you're the one making the error and now begging the question, is kind of ironic because it's the answer you want. I suppose "stimulating" to you must mean running about in circles like a curr; nothing's wrong with that. It just proves the following...

Now that is what I call irrational and arrogant answer. You don't know me like that.

So far so good on that proof there. The ability to work against one's self is amazing; I do it at times, yes, but right now you're just digging that hole. I'll get the casket...

So if you want to go by just this post, okay, let me level the playing field for you. If I had a choice between you and becoming a nun, I would say hand me the my nun's clothing... PLEASE!

You act like you could make standard anyway. Doesn't matter; am I supposed to be offended you don't "like" me? Oh my. It's okay; you can't help it. It's the way you are...

Wishy-washy wreak....sounds like you just described yourself. I am sorry for you if that is all the women you have been attracting. What can I say, flies love manure.

Man, you must really want to lay in that coffin. Do you know how hypocritical you sound? These poor comebacks and this "counter-arrogance" is entertaining. I'm afraid I cannot dance with you however; time ticks and I am slightly late. Take care of yourself...

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Therefore, I cannot see where you got your understanding of "men" and my statement; not only did I not address that, but you can't assume "all" in any way if I don't say it. Reciprocal Logic only works with defined terms so saying "if x is this and y is the opposite, x and y cannot share any traits" isn't neccessarily true; it's called false dichtonomy where essentially you build, from the premises, a conclusion that isn't neccessarily true.
So you don't believe all women fit that description? If it's a false dichotomy, prove me wrong.

If you say "Hotdogs are good" *snip*

Thanks but I had a logic course in college. Aced it. So do you believe all women fit your description or not? Stop dancing around the subject and spit it out.

No, you made a few mental edits. Tis not good young sire.

No mental edit. Just observations. Speaking of which, i'm not a "Sire". Wrong sex. :biggrin1:

Experimental Member
Media
If you say "Hotdogs are good" it makes no logical sense to assume you like all hotdogs, but rather that it's a generalization. The reason behind this is the axiom "The Exception to the Rule". There will be, at some time, a hotdog you either will not think is good and appealing, or that you will avoid because it is not good or appealing. I don't think you'd eat rotten hotdogs...

Maybe it is all in the questioning?:eek:

Bad question: Are hot dogs good?
Medium: Do you like hot dogs?
Great: Do you like hot dogs, if so what type and why? If not
can you explain.

But if I like the hot dog, WHY THE HECK I HAVE TO PUT AN EQUATION TO IT? I don't care what you or anyone else like on your hotdog. I am not trying to sell a brand. Just give me my hotdog with catsup, Creole Mustard, and onions. So while you XYZing it to death....I am over here enjoying my hotdog, drinking my soda, and out enjoying myself.

So now is that irrational? Maybe to you, but that is what I call enjoying life.

Experimental Member
Media
Oh Symphonic how you do amuse me....

No my dear, I think you would like the coffin, pretty stuffy answers.

Shall I put a coffin on hold for you now? Which burial plan do you think you would like? Cause while you doing the math, I am out enjoying life.

No, I am very content with the way I asked the question (and the majority of the answers- now don't go putting an equation to that too), if you are not, please feel free to stay off the board. Frankly, it doesn't matter to me what you choose to do, but if I insult your intelligence so much, why keep coming back for more? What is your agenda? I can tell you it is shaping up into something twisted....something like a troll possibly??

So go back to work now, and you take care of yourself.