What do men want from women?

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Isn't it amazing how people can make a banquet out of a few crumbs? All I can say is my hotdog has never been known to disappoint; I think the secret lies in the relish and, which goes without saying, the after dinner chat.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
By the way Ladies, tonight I'm cooking Chicken Fricassee with chocolate; talk about sexy food! And we won't be discussing what each other's wearing after that, oh noooooo :wink:

bguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you for such an excellent answer.
I can understand your frustration that men seem to want incompatible traits in a woman, thus making them impossible to please. I would like to point out that the reverse is also true.

I've read quite a few personal ads this year by women and most of them say 'I want a strong, outgoing man who knows what he wants and goes for it... he should also be gentle, sensitive and respectful. I want a man who loves to go out dancing and dining all the time... but also likes to spend quiet evenings at home. I want a very handsome man who takes great care of himself physically... but doesn't think he's all that and doesn't expect a Barbie doll figure. He should also be able to provide sparkling conversation... and just be able to listen to me. He should have a great sense of humor ... but also be serious about things.'

My point being that many in both genders 'want it all' and aren't willing to settle for anything less than perfection/ideal.

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
Oh thank you for this post. While in my dating days, I use to see these things posted- both sexes.

I can understand your frustration that men seem to want incompatible traits in a woman, thus making them impossible to please. I would like to point out that the reverse is also true.

I've read quite a few personal ads this year by women and most of them say 'I want a strong, outgoing man who knows what he wants and goes for it... he should also be gentle, sensitive and respectful. I want a man who loves to go out dancing and dining all the time... but also likes to spend quiet evenings at home. I want a very handsome man who takes great care of himself physically... but doesn't think he's all that and doesn't expect a Barbie doll figure. He should also be able to provide sparkling conversation... and just be able to listen to me. He should have a great sense of humor ... but also be serious about things.'

My point being that many in both genders 'want it all' and aren't willing to settle for anything less than perfection/ideal.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks but I had a logic course in college. Aced it. So do you believe all women fit your description or not? Stop dancing around the subject and spit it out.

If you could not gather the answer from the statement on it's own then I recommend you retake that logic course because either you didn't pay attention, or it was too easy and was based on boolean logic.

As for it being a false dichtonomy; you've attributed the word "all" therefore it is "all" or "none" smart one. I'm sure you don't understand that. Don't worry about it. It's in your nature, and you should just retake the course.

No mental edit. Just observations. Speaking of which, i'm not a "Sire". Wrong sex. :biggrin1:

Well, at least your pretty; being air-headed isn't so bad.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh Symphonic how you do amuse me....

No my dear, I think you would like the coffin, pretty stuffy answers.

Shall I put a coffin on hold for you now? Which burial plan do you think you would like? Cause while you doing the math, I am out enjoying life.

So, you fail at life, and then you are acting like your life must inherently be more enjoyable than mine because I am better at math and general thought than you are. Hm. It's a miracle you know; a lot of people like you die early on in life. Oh well; you'll just get old and senile.

No, I am very content with the way I asked the question (and the majority of the answers- now don't go putting an equation to that too), if you are not, please feel free to stay off the board. Frankly, it doesn't matter to me what you choose to do, but if I insult your intelligence so much, why keep coming back for more?

You amuse me.

What is your agenda? I can tell you it is shaping up into something twisted....something like a troll possibly??
So go back to work now, and you take care of yourself.

... Uh? Okay...? Stop being so badass! :rolleyes:

bluesteel81

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what i want from a woman
1. INTELLIGENCE & GOOD PERSONALITY (these are most important)
2. RESPECT(i dont want trust,respect holds more weight. As i get it she gets it in return)
3. PHYSICAL ATTRACTION
4. SEX(i dont base decisions on how good sex is, but it is important that we are both satisfied)
5. have the same goals and values i have

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
[/color][/b]

So, you fail at life, and then you are acting like your life must inherently be more enjoyable than mine because I am better at math and general thought than you are. Hm. It's a miracle you know; a lot of people like you die early on in life. Oh well; you'll just get old and senile.

You amuse me.

... Uh? Okay...? Stop being so badass! :rolleyes:

BLAH...BLAH....BLAH....BLAH... NOT WORTH MY TIME TO RESPOND.
I GOT A LIFE TO LIVE THIS WEEKEND. SIGNING OFF. HOPE YOU ENJOY YOURS.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The general heterosexual male is looking for a woman who:
  1. Is physically attractive
  2. Is an enthusiastic sexual partner
  3. Participates in his favorite recreational activities
  4. Gives him admiration
  5. Provides domestic support like cooking meals, cleaning the bathroom and ironing his clothes
If you can meet those five specifications, very few guys would ever want to lose you.

I'd like to think I can meet #1 (although sometimes I think I'm too flat chested to meet it...), can definitely meet #s 2, 3, and probably 4. However, #5 is a sore point with me - I am NOT DOMESTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have no intention of ever becoming domestic either - in fact, one of the primary things I look for in a MAN is one who likes to cook! I eat out every day because I hate to cook, but I'd eat at home if I didn't have to do the cooking. I really don't want to do the cleaning either, but I'll do my share if he'd meet me halfway. I just don't want to be stuck doing ALL of it.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
By the way Ladies, tonight I'm cooking Chicken Fricassee with chocolate; talk about sexy food! And we won't be discussing what each other's wearing after that, oh noooooo :wink:

Yum! Now, I'm assuming that the Chicken Fricassee and the chocolate are two different dishes, not in the same dish. :biggrin1:

But yeah, I love me a man who likes to cook! :smile::wink:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what i want from a woman
1. INTELLIGENCE & GOOD PERSONALITY (these are most important)
2. RESPECT(i dont want trust,respect holds more weight. As i get it she gets it in return)
3. PHYSICAL ATTRACTION
4. SEX(i dont base decisions on how good sex is, but it is important that we are both satisfied)
5. have the same goals and values i have

Sounds reasonable to me. :smile:

Tearnitup

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I hav this problem myself. I can never say anything rite. it is always wrong no matter haw hard i try to make her happy. Don't get me wrong there are times i do make her happy, but it only for a short period of time then I do or say something to mess it up. It seems like we are always thinking opposite