What do men want from women?

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
I am the same man, today, that I was when I was 30...
But you can never know me.
We are, each of us, alone in this life...

I am saying that real love is denying this... to realize that you have a choice about what you will believe, or not believe, about your mate.
I let go of the hurts, the slights and the insensitivities of the past...and really, genuinely forget them...

Thank you very much for putting so much thought into your answers. As always we can agree to disagree graciously. You said such a mouthful, I want to address a few points:

Are you truly the same man you were at 15 years old? The same man you were at 21 years old? I would hope that life's experiences would have changed some things for the better. People and things that do not change usually whiter away. I know I am not the same person I was at 25 years old. Since then I have become a mother and a wife. Just being a parent alone has changed me. I have loved deeper than I ever have in my life. I looked at my child and cried with joy to see his little eyes look in mine and his little arms around my neck. He taught me more compassion. Something I did not understand as clearly at 21 years old.

But I do have a question, why do men want women's mind to stay like that of a child but the man's mind continues to expand and grow? I just told my father, I am not a "daddy's little girl" any more. He mentioned something about when I was four years old, I did the things he asked all the time. I don't believe anyone should put a constraints on a person like that.

Women certainly feel strongly about and for men... but the mere sight of one doesn't make you cry; doesn't make you ache with a physical yearning that pulls from the center of you.

Newsflash.....yes we do. I am not sure why you thought women could feel this deeply about her man?

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Oh why so blue? Sending you a great big hug and kiss.

A big hug and a kiss are always nice. Sorry reading all this stuff was making me feel sad, maybe it is just that time of month/week/year or whatever it is when you feel a bit sad. I didn't meant to stop your nice thread - please ignore me :rolleyes::redface:

Experimental Member
Media
A big hug and a kiss are always nice. Sorry reading all this stuff was making me feel sad, maybe it is just that time of month/week/year or whatever it is when you feel a bit sad. I didn't meant to stop your nice thread - please ignore me :rolleyes::redface:

I don't want to ignore you, oh no. Please PM me if you need someone to talk to. SMOOCHES.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That was beautiful, and actually brought tears to my eyes. I've never read a man's feelings so clearly and concisely worded.

I left this board for a while because I thought I had found just that. A man with whom I shared interests, friends, future goals and aspirations. We met and it was like lightning flashed between our eyes, some instant recognition. When he looked down at me, smiling, I felt actual warmth radiate through my body. We talked for hours into the night, like old friends, but the sex also was fantastic! Quite a rare combination to find. Mutual respect, similar sense of humour, tenderness...I could have loved him so easily...

But just because of those things, because we got along so well, because I looked at him with adoration and respect, because I made the choice to hope for a life together and open my heart to him, he took all the kindness he'd previously flooded me with...and withdrew it.

You see, he has dated only girls with whom he shared mild conversation, passing interest, and physical attraction. He's met only one other woman with whom he could talk and laugh without noticing time pass, and she is a close friend. To have found that in me, he recognizes only friendship. He thinks there is no possibility for a relationship together, since it's so different from what he's known. He's afraid of being hurt, and afraid of hurting me.

And so, I go on with my life alone, hoping someday to rekindle what was lost. I thought I knew quite well what men wanted from women: respect, honesty, intellect, joy, mutual effort in communication and understanding, grace, beauty, dedication, strength, adoration, love, tenderness...but this has shaken me to my core. I gave him all of that, and because of it, he turned away.

Yeah, brought tears to my eyes too, I pissed myself laughing. I’m not sure which contradiction contradicted which contradiction; it sort of got swamped under all the anxt.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Are you truly the same man you were at 15 years old? The same man you were at 21 years old? I would hope that life's experiences would have changed some things for the better.
Certainly I have grown... but I have the same character. When I was 15 all I wanted was one good woman. I have always wanted to love deeply and with abandon... and have always wanted to make the effort to keep that love pure...

I was ethical at 15, believed in justice and living a life of the mind...and the heart.
I was honest at 15...
That has never changed.

But I do have a question, why do men want women's mind to stay like that of a child but the man's mind continues to expand and grow?

That's not the part we want to stay the same... the part we want to stay the same is the way you look at us, listen to us, and laugh with us in the very beginning.

The way you thought the world of us... the way you imagined us as better than we are....

It gives us something to shoot for.

Randyvoorburg

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
What I look for in women is a "nasty" sex drive, bordering on perversion. I've seen very few gorgeous women who would fit that description, which means looks would be secondary to sex drive. So if you had cup B instead of D, or if you're not as skinny as cameron diaz, you gotta be horny horny horny in an unapologetic way. You gotta love being "used" for your pussy, not feel victimized. That's such a turn on, again, even if you're no Catherine Zeta Jones. Don't worry about not climaxing, at least with me coz I can take a while, and with a condom...forever. As long as a woman is as into the act as I am then that's all that matters. Fuck! Now I have to jerk off again.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
What answers do you men want from women?

Some women say they are size queens.....you get mad.

Some women say they are not size queens.......you quote science to say we are wrong.

Some just don't like us at all and strike at our sexuality, like reverse discrimination.

Some women have big breast....you only want a handful.

Some women have small breast.....but you want to know why her hips are big.

Some women try to give answers.....and you still do not believe.

Some women are strong.....you want them a little more submissive.

Some women are a little more submissive.....you want them to be a little more stronger.

Women say we need more communication.....men say we don't then wonder why we get mad at the silence.

If there is one thing I have learned from this website is that men are just as insecure as women. AND I SAY THIS AS A POSITIVE because women are always led to believe we are the most irrational thinking of the sexes.

Guys I really would like to know what are you looking for? Cause you are driving your sisters sometime to the brink of insanity.

Behind every good woman is a good man, behind every crazy woman is man that drove her there. - CREOLE QUEEN 2008

Let me go back and consult my book "Men are from Mars and Women from Venus".:cool:

Don't judge men (or women, for that matter) by what you read on the internet. Much of it is either unreal, or unconsidered, or written with a specific context or end in mind.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Come on now, what about a little blow job at half time?

OK, Not to be too greedy, but how about that blow job at the 2 minute warning to warm things up, a five minute quickie during halftime, then a sandwich and beer brought in just before the 3rd quarter kickoff ? If my team wins, there might be a post game celebration ? :biggrin1:

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
And Cinnamon...
Keeping that glow in your eyes....
I know it may sound naive... but its not...

Sure we all get jaded.... others fail us...
but are any of us so perfect in our treatment of others as to make our judgments of each other anything less than ridiculous?

At some point we have picked the person we will be with the rest of our lives.... I have.

Does allowing oneself to become jaded about that person make that life any richer?
Or does it merely spoil the taste of what you have for not being something you don't have?

I ask... what is the harm in believing in another person's inherent goodness?

What is the harm of making the conscious effort to see them as everything you thought so highly of when you first kissed?

You want romantic love? Romance is the absence of disillusionment.

I say to hell with all the pettiness... the judgement and conditions... to hell with creating an expectation of your mate that no human being can live up to...

Forget every injury... forget every disappointment...

Loving your mate as if you don't remember anything but the joy is simply an act of will.

Experimental Member
Media
OK, Not to be too greedy, but how about that blow job at the 2 minute warning to warm things up, a five minute quickie during halftime, then a sandwich and beer brought in just before the 3rd quarter kickoff ? If my team wins, there might be a post game celebration ? :biggrin1:

LOL, you can get all that if you promise that after the game you would take your time to share a warm bubble bath under candle light, some foreplay done to Sade music, rock my world and make my toes curl. Lay still and enjoy the afterglow. :wink:

Experimental Member
Media
Don't judge men (or women, for that matter) by what you read on the internet. Much of it is either unreal, or unconsidered, or written with a specific context or end in mind.

AMEN MY BROTHER. It is so easy to get sucked into the madness. But we must always search for the truth and not demean anyone while in pursuit of knowledge.

Experimental Member
Media
Certainly I have grown... but I have the same character. When I was 15 all I wanted was one good woman. I have always wanted to love deeply and with abandon... and have always wanted to make the effort to keep that love pure...

I was ethical at 15, believed in justice and living a life of the mind...and the heart.
I was honest at 15...
That has never changed.

That's not the part we want to stay the same... the part we want to stay the same is the way you look at us, listen to us, and laugh with us in the very beginning.

The way you thought the world of us... the way you imagined us as better than we are....

It gives us something to shoot for.

You know what, that is also what a woman wants. The same person that swept us off our feet during the newness of love. The same attentiveness that was shown as we wooed each other. The time when we felt you actually hung on every word we said and made us feel like a valuable partner.