what do people think about speedo in pools?

glorylive

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
just curious about what people (ladies and gents) think about a guy in speedo in swimming pool? and will you have an extra look at the guy if he's in speedo?

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
just curious about what people (ladies and gents) think about a guy in speedo in swimming pool? and will you have an extra look at the guy if he's in speedo?
should be reserved for practice/competition, not social interaction or summer time pool fun. imho

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm going to visit friends in AZ this weekend who have a big pool. I'll wear one of my Speedos to swim when the kids are around. Otherwise, we swim naked after the kids go to bed.

Personally, I love Speedos and would like to see all the guys wearing them at pools and at the beach.

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find speedos too conservative, but that said, speedos are the most I wear while swimming. I can't swim in anything bigger, like bored shorts.

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I prefer nothing for swimming but prefer a speedo to board shorts when in a textile situation. Speedos are frowned on in very conservative USA because they don't want to see any evidence of male genitals. At the same time it is acceptable for the most gross of overweight women to wear a tight swimsuit that shows cameltoe deep enough to hide a camel.

D

deleted660712

I prefer speedos to long baggy shorts. I think they suit me and dont have all that baggy material getting in the way. Of couse some of the male form may be apparent but no different to a woman in a bikini. Heres me in one of mine....

524890-dsc01163.jpg

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd like to see more of guys wearing Speedos whose cock and balls really fill it up and stretch it out, such as Alexandre Despatie in some of his pix. In the USA, one doesn't see too many Speedos to begin with, but I can certainly do without the ones when guys don't have much in their Speedos. (Why advertise how little one has???)

glorylive

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
not a lot of girls wear bikini in swimming pools... similar to guys i guess...

i really like swimming in speedo (and like to see other guys in them) but its not a popular thing...