What do small-cocked guys get from posting on this forum?

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It seems, in honesty, that many of the self-labelled small penis guys here have quite acute inferiority complexes. They also feel aggrieved when a woman poster mentions she is a size queen.

So, what benefit for less endowed posters get here? :confused:

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
I am submissive and I get pleasure in feeling inferior to well endowed men. I do not know why. You can rail and rant about it all you want. However, when I think about how small and pathetic my cock is, the little thing gets very hard and starts leaking! :) I've never sought to be humiliated because I'm too ashamed to ever show it. I get private pleasure in knowing that I am do not measure up to real men.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think there's anything wrong if you enjoy it, but the guys who seem to actually suffer from reading LPSG are the ones that bother me, and annoy me too. I wish they would stop visiting here in order to beat themselves up over and over again, and I lose all my patience when one of those guys tells me that my honest opinion is a PC lie or like I'm not "sexually confident" enough to admit the truth or that I've been brainwashed by society or some other BS like that. :rolleyes:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is it just me, or does it seem like there's a lot more of them around here now than there used to be?

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am submissive and I get pleasure in feeling inferior to well endowed men. I do not know why. You can rail and rant about it all you want. However, when I think about how small and pathetic my cock is, the little thing gets very hard and starts leaking! :) I've never sought to be humiliated because I'm too ashamed to ever show it. I get private pleasure in knowing that I am do not measure up to real men.

i like being small i love to be humiliated for some reason it turns me on

Good for you, don't let these people get you down. The amount of judgement and prejudice against SPH is astounding on this site given how much people profess to be open and understanding about sex. My arse.

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Good for you, don't let these people get you down. The amount of judgement and prejudice against SPH is astounding on this site given how much people profess to be open and understanding about sex. My arse.

to be fair, I don't get SPH. It seems odd that a man with a three incher would enjoy his girlfriend/wife mocking him for it.

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
Is it just me, or does it seem like there's a lot more of them around here now than there used to be?

I think you are right and I think you are right.

There are more of them and a few really do irritate in ways which are inconsistent with the spirit of the place.

If self identified small guys – usually gay - come here as do women because they are attracted to large men, what’s the issue? I’m marginally one of those guys and trust me folks – here at the Large Penis Support Group I’m among the most supportive of large penises.

Or, and it’s a little more complicated, if a small guy also probably gay is sexually excited thinking he is less a man who is attracted to hung guys whom he thinks are more men, well maybe – just maybe – it’s healthy as long as he is comfortable with his identity and finding – or at least seeking – some kind of fulfilled life.

But we have people who appear here claiming they are defective, expressing self loathing, begging for contempt and SPH from large guys or women, not being attracted to large guys, and worse, getting argumentative against any encouragement or reassurance.

The name of the place means what it says. It’s not about small guys.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I actually think some of the guys here that think they are small are avg. Next to some jumbos here they may be smaller I guess. But it seems to be the humiliation they get off on. I understand it to a degree, but it is not something I could ever do. I would not want to abuse another person

Well I myself am neither small or overly large but I do like reading about different techniques for keeping a healthy penis and sex drive and reading personal stories that i may use as a learning tool for exploring my own sexuality.

maxxy88

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We know what darkness is because we know what is like to have a light. we know what is a day look like because we experience night. there is good thing because bad thing exist. likewise people know they have this 'big thing' because there are people who have 'small thing'. if all guy have this so called 8-9 inch cock, then i hope there is no such forum called 'LPSG'

glowfish

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think it's a problem that smaller guys post here, but it's weird that a lot seem to come here to complain about the place and berate people. For anyone with size anxiety or who has a problem with size issues, this is the worst place on earth, just don't read it. I see enough misinformation online on a daily basis of how guys with big cocks are lazy in bed, or that girls don't want them because they hurt. It's good to have a place where people can discuss having a larger penis without having to cater to the feelings of the average population.

Big Del

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
An interesting original question - I think SPH is on the increase in the real world and on LPSG and from and by both men and women. A few years ago I became aware that women might not just want sex with a bigger man but they would then use that experience either first or second hand against their smaller partners

Now there seems to be a proliferation od cuckolding and SPH sites etc