What do small-cocked guys get from posting on this forum?

D_Tallie_Wacker

Account Disabled
Media
It seems, in honesty, that many of the self-labelled small penis guys here have quite acute inferiority complexes. They also feel aggrieved when a woman poster mentions she is a size queen.

So, what benefit for less endowed posters get here? :confused:

Well, I'm going to answer this even though I don't really think I'm "small", just smaller than the bigger guys by comparison. I fall squarely in the average range, though I think it's on the smaller end of average, but still average.

While I'm new here, I was really surprised to hear you say that "smaller" guys are getting aggrieved by women liking big dicks! That really happens? Shouldn't it be expected that if you're on LPSG.org, that you're going to see woman admit they like large penises? lol. :) So on that front, I can't for the life of me understand why they'd feel hurt or aggrieved by that.

Now, personally I'm here because of my wife having been with a much larger guy before, and that idea kind of fascinating me. Now, I'm not ashamed about that or something, or feel hurt by it, and I certainly don't think I can't please my girl, considering she has at least 4 orgasms every session with our record being 17. :) We have fantastic sex.

What thrills me in a way, as we have talked about her with her larger ex in bed, and having fantasized about the idea about a threesome with him, is the fact that it just seems so -different-, I guess, to picture her with someone like that, experiencing something she can't necessarily get from me, even though our sex is great! That doesn't necessarily mean I feel inferior as a man or want to be humiliated, though I admit I'm slightly intimidated by a guy being bigger than me, but I've learned to get over it and just kind of embrace it.

I don't know if we'd ever actually take that step and try it for real, and part of me doesn't even know how to begin to take that step, how to approach someone or talk to her seriously about doing it. It's not like I can bring myself to talk to her ex-bf about it directly, so I suppose in a way I'm here to get the full range of advice and opinions from people who have been in situations like this, or guys who would be similar to her ex in that way, and maybe offer some of my own thoughts and advice to others on topics, as not all sex talk on here actually revolves around having to have a big dick. :)

Is it just me, or does it seem like there's a lot more of them around here now than there used to be?

See, this is one of the things that worried me about joining. I didn't want people to be like, oh, great, there is ANOTHER of those guys, even though I don't really think I fit the exact mold some people are complaining about, but I've been sort of sensitive to that idea as a result.

So I hope I don't get pigeon holed into that category, you know? I've met some cool people on here so far, and so even though its strange in a way to be here, I hope to stay an active, non-annoying member, lol.

Last edited:

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It seems, in honesty, that many of the self-labelled small penis guys here have quite acute inferiority complexes. They also feel aggrieved when a woman poster mentions she is a size queen.

So, what benefit for less endowed posters get here? :confused:

Ive often wondered the same thing myself. There seems to be three categories; The guys who are here to get a look at some big penis, The guys who are into humilation and what some jack off material, The bitter guys who are pissed they are smaller and want to spread some negativity.

e1ectricfee1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
6 is the higher side of average, 7 is large.

Who are you trying to kid? Yourself or others?

He said 6 "on average", i.e. he's normally 6. That's how I took it at least.

Umm, on-topic comment, uhhh...They get raging clues. ;D

shr1125

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Umm, on-topic comment, uhhh...They get raging clues. ;D

I'm getting such a clue right now.

hardly-boys.jpg

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think it's a problem that smaller guys post here, but it's weird that a lot seem to come here to complain about the place and berate people. For anyone with size anxiety or who has a problem with size issues, this is the worst place on earth, just don't read it. I see enough misinformation online on a daily basis of how guys with big cocks are lazy in bed, or that girls don't want them because they hurt. It's good to have a place where people can discuss having a larger penis without having to cater to the feelings of the average population.

This (the emboldened part).

That is my main issue. It's like a person who had a quadruple by-pass operation eating KFC and McDonalds, and complain his heart condition wouldn't get better. It only compounds things and not resolves any issues.

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, I'm going to answer this even though I don't really think I'm "small", just smaller than the bigger guys by comparison. I fall squarely in the average range, though I think it's on the smaller end of average, but still average.

While I'm new here, I was really surprised to hear you say that "smaller" guys are getting aggrieved by women liking big dicks! That really happens? Shouldn't it be expected that if you're on LPSG.org, that you're going to see woman admit they like large penises? lol. :) So on that front, I can't for the life of me understand why they'd feel hurt or aggrieved by that.

Now, personally I'm here because of my wife having been with a much larger guy before, and that idea kind of fascinating me. Now, I'm not ashamed about that or something, or feel hurt by it, and I certainly don't think I can't please my girl, considering she has at least 4 orgasms every session with our record being 17. :) We have fantastic sex.

What thrills me in a way, as we have talked about her with her larger ex in bed, and having fantasized about the idea about a threesome with him, is the fact that it just seems so -different-, I guess, to picture her with someone like that, experiencing something she can't necessarily get from me, even though our sex is great! That doesn't necessarily mean I feel inferior as a man or want to be humiliated, though I admit I'm slightly intimidated by a guy being bigger than me, but I've learned to get over it and just kind of embrace it.

I don't know if we'd ever actually take that step and try it for real, and part of me doesn't even know how to begin to take that step, how to approach someone or talk to her seriously about doing it. It's not like I can bring myself to talk to her ex-bf about it directly, so I suppose in a way I'm here to get the full range of advice and opinions from people who have been in situations like this, or guys who would be similar to her ex in that way, and maybe offer some of my own thoughts and advice to others on topics, as not all sex talk on here actually revolves around having to have a big dick. :)

See, this is one of the things that worried me about joining. I didn't want people to be like, oh, great, there is ANOTHER of those guys, even though I don't really think I fit the exact mold some people are complaining about, but I've been sort of sensitive to that idea as a result.

So I hope I don't get pigeon holed into that category, you know? I've met some cool people on here so far, and so even though its strange in a way to be here, I hope to stay an active, non-annoying member, lol.

As I said before in this thread, judging from what many of the small-cocked guys post, they have some seemingly acute psychological problems, related to their size. Why come to a big dick site in that case? It makes no sense.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
As I said before in this thread, judging from what many of the small-cocked guys post, they have some seemingly acute psychological problems, related to their size. Why come to a big dick site in that case? It makes no sense.

This might be the wrong term but, vicarious wish fulfillment is a big part of it. Some guys really want a big dick and decide to have one vicariously through the hung guys in this forum. I do that.

D_Tallie_Wacker

Account Disabled
Media

I don't get it either, but that doesn't mean all of them aren't getting something valid out of the site.

Even those that do get aggrieved, hurt and offended probably are in fact here to have their beliefs about their smallness and/or inadequacies reinforced, even if they can't admit it on an conscious level.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Seeing as though I've never made any bones about my preference for small-hung guys, I'd like to think that at least one or two of the smaller guys on my Friend List enjoy our occasional conversations.

I do wish more small guys would post galleries, though.

goodguy2244

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have an average sized penis. But because I'm so tall, and because I'm a grower, I've always felt pretty small. Straight guys don't have breasts or a pussy, and that's what turns them on. I don't have a big dick, and that's what turns me on. I love for my man to have a penis larger than mine, it totally turns me on. It's not humiliation. I just totally get off on my dick being smaller than the man I am with.

johnlucas-1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The way I see it some of it comes from the need to have their concerns addressed in a more honest way without the pooh-poohing & there theres they get elsewhere.

I think they think only HERE will they get the truth in the penis size issue. They want to see how the other side lives & compare/contrast the results.

There are so many mixed messages about this situation about penis size. The medical community's answer is not sufficient or helpful. There is hardly no way to safely change penis size. And there is a discrepancy in how people of the small group & large group are treated socially & sexually.

They come here to get to the bottom of this magic WOW factor large penises seem to hold. They want to understand what makes the phenomenon tick. They want the uncensored truth.

I disagree with an earlier poster who said that small-sized men with anxieties shouldn't come here, that it should be the last place they should visit.
I think you can't your fears without coming face to face with what causes that fear.
In reality, to get over their penis size complexes, they will NEED to come to places outside of their comfort zones in order to steel themselves for what they will face in the real world. Once they faced down their fear, understand it & themselves, they can walk away complex free fully realizing the value they hold.

Regardless of how this place started, forums like these will ALWAYS become grounds for discussion on the ENTIRE penis size issue. That is because in the real world, there are no real opportunities to discuss these private matters & fears with anyone without judgment or mockery.

If you want the full truth, you have to take a look at all sides of the story.
John Lucas

discretehang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As a guy with a cock size of 5.5 what i get from this site has nothing to do with humiliation or even the need to come down on anyone who prefers the well hung what i do get is reading other peoples life experiences to see some hot pics weather its a members gallery or ones posted in response to a thread i find this site full of information some useful and some for amusement

Crosz

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get to live vicariously through the endowed guys who relate their experiences & post their pics.I imagine how wonderful & self-affirming it must be
to be large .

I imagine the positive feelings associated with being validated by women who desire & show interest in you.