what do str8 guys look 4? do women know?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by ulube08, Nov 12, 2010.

1. ulube08

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    its my theory that most guys can only appreciate ass, breasts and a pretty face. as far as im concerned theres gotta be at least 15 features to consider when judging a womans attractiveness.

for the 100% straight guys, do u also think this is the case? why?

girls, what do you think guys look for?

2. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    15 features? Dare I ask?

3. maxcok

Gold Member

what do str8 guys look 4?

mo pussy.

4. Drifterwood

Gold Member

If a woman is wearing the wrong shade of toenail polish, I mean that is just it for me. No second chances.

5. zaragoza

Gold Member

Why don't you tell us?

6. Drifterwood

Gold Member

OK I was tempted to have some fun with this thread, but in all honesty most guys just want a woman to love them.

7. maxcok

Gold Member

^ and/or put out alot.

8. bananaclubcock

Albums:
    This feels like amateur night, but I'll still bite. I look for everything: just about anything can be a positive or a negative. Not sure all of those can be deal breakers, though.

If you are boiling it down to 15, you aren't living.

9. texas41-38

texas41-38 Member

Am I looking for a hook up or someone to build something with? For a hook up, the list only has about 4 things on it, and one of them is longer than the others.

If I am looking for someone to build something with; eyes, smile, sexual compatability, IQ above 150, enjoy each other's friends and family, politicially compatable, but most importantly, is as/or more passionate about something other than our knockout sex life, get hand written notes from the Carter's on Habitat for Humanity stationary or from the Clinton's on The Clinton Library Foundation staionary (as a charter member of the Friend's of the Clinton Library Foundation I already have a few of those, so not a requirement).

It also is a plus if they can represent you in court; write an Rx; get their phone calls returned from elected officials; and a luxury box at Texas Memorial Stadium and at the new Cowboys Stadium.

10. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

well,l'm a legs and ass guy, and that eliminates chunky women, not full figured girls, but the chunky ones. second, a pretty face is a must and then overall appearance. I have seen a lot of good looking gals but it they dress like slobs or their hair is a mess, it's over. it also depends on what comes out of their mouth, if they are cussing, or being overly coarse, it's over. I was out drinking one nite, spotted a gal that turned had great legs, dressed in mini skirt. went outside to smoke, she came out with her gf and started talking about getting laid and taking it up the ass. that kind of talk just kills everything. in an intimate situation that would probably be okay, but to just stand in front of 15 people and talk that way. ugh!

11. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I find the things that I find the most alluring/fascinating/exciting are usually intangible and have to do with chemistry. As such, a list of features sounds (to me) like ordering something off of an especially complex menu.

That's not to say that I don't have physical preferences: I do. But ultimately, chemistry overrides all other considerations. I am notoriously unable to fake interest (no matter how hawt someone is) without that elusive something special which can never be quantified.

12. mexdude

mexdude New Member

Albums:
    Well i look at the hips, i love love shakira like hips, that bee like shape looks so sexy, even if the girl has very small breast and rear, i do like breast small and big huge, the same with ass, i also like long good legs, round face also gets my attention, and probalby the oddest, but i love love love when a women has a nice round belly, not flat cut, but a nice round shape (i just love how it looks, so soft), also a sweet happy personality would do as well, even if she doesnt have the best body, what can i say, i just find something good in al women that i like

13. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I don't know what all guys look for, but the men who have been attracted to me have been attracted to a skinny Asian woman who looks good in librarian glasses, has her own sense of style, reads a lot, appreciates good food, has a curiosity about almost every subject and loves learning new things, likes to laugh and talk over a great cup of coffee or tea, enjoys trying new things both in bed and out, is open minded, loves both a rowdy party with good friends and a quiet evening sitting at the coffeeshop reading books, likes to ski and snorkel, enjoys nature and loves animals, and who is loving and devoted when she is in a relationship.

I don't know what men who aren't looking for those things are looking for since I don't attract those men, and that's just fine with me. I'd rather be with a man who loves me and wants me for who I am.

14. B_ILIW

B_ILIW New Member

You would get a different answer for each man.

My tastes are education (not just in academics), kindness, and wisdom in terms of personality traits, but in looks terms she must be endowed (so to speak lol), be of a reasonably tall height, have a curvy body and have long hair. I also like specific ethnicities like Indian/southern Asian, or East Asian some of the time.

15. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

I have no bloody idea what men are looking for. But for my FB it's nothing physical, because he's been just as into me at any and every weight I've been.

16. Catchoftheday

Gold Member

A pub that sells nice beer where they can watch the footy.

17. alx

alx
    Gold Member

Not much make-up, prefer the natural look.

18. curioustitan

curioustitan Member

i guess i'm also a 'warts n all' kind of guy. Weight isn't really an issue either and nor is endowment. Physically speaking, what attracts me are the eyes...regardless of shape or hue...there must be that (to paraphrase Bbucko) elusive 'something' in a womans' eyes (or a guy for that matter) that i'm drawn to... Also smell. Not any specific fragrance or such but more of a pheremone or chemical attraction... if somebody doesn't smell right... i struggle to click. (Note: musky sweaty smells don't deter me either, but it has to be the right kind of musky, sweaty :wink:)

19. ulube08

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    alright lemme clear this up, PHYSICAL features. things you can discern without having to interact with a women first. which means before the question of whether you are going to build a relationship with this person arises.

petite asked me what my 15 are. i actually havent counted them but heregoes:
    eyes (size, shape, color), lips (size, shape), hair (cut and color, style is irrelevant), face overall (which is different, a girl can have some nice features that just dont mesh well), breasts (size, proportion the rest of her torso), stomach (flat, muscular, a little "pudge", or something that can jiggle, all good in my book), hips, waist, hips to waist ratio (skinny waist, wide hips), thighs, ass, thigh to ass ratio (skinny thighs n thick ass, weird), thigh-hip-waist ratio (creating the curves), calves (yes, im attracted to calves, muscular or toned, those slightly bigger girls usually have the nicest calves) feet (small please), skin (soft, does it have that "glow", beauty marks/cute little moles? freckles? complexion), height (i really have no preference, but i know some guys do, doesnt make sense to me to omit it), size (here: a guide to women's body types theCHIVE)

alright lets see, counting as much as i would count (because im sure somebody will be like "you cant count that as ANOTHER feature, its the same shit!" so whatever, u count em up how u want to, but heres my count

3)eyes (size/shape/color)
    5)lips (size/shape)
    7)hair (cut/color)
    8)face overall
    9)breasts
    10)stomach
    11)hips
    12)waist
    13)hips-waist ratio
    14)thighs
    15)ass
    16)thigh-ass ratio
    17)thigh-hip-waist ratio
    18)calves
    19)feet
    20)skin
    21)height
    22)size

and i still feel like im missing a thing or two, but hopefully i've given some of you ladies a few more things to be confident about.

and yes, the natural look ftw

20. curioustitan

curioustitan Member

I keep forgetting my "check-list" at home. I guess that explains my 'not-getting-any'.

Draft saved Draft deleted