what do str8 guys look 4? do women know?

wseattle

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^maybe intuitiveness? or an attention span? attention to detail? cuz im a dude, n theres nothing there that isnt commonly spelled the same way, or easily understandable.

how about not being a pretentious dick for a change?
Amen man. Way to many snotty pricks and cunts on here.

ulube08

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
way too many in the world if you ask me.

but once again let me emphasize that i'm talking strictly physical here, how you "judge" a woman when u first see her, which means you don't know anything about her personality (aside from what you think you can figure out based on body language, how she reacts to whats goin on around her etc. but i'd like for everyone to ignore that for this discussion also)

i'd like to appeal for an edit in the opening post to explain that (if there are any admins so willing to do so)

curioustitan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
way too many in the world if you ask me.

but once again let me emphasize that i'm talking strictly physical here, how you "judge" a woman when u first see her, which means you don't know anything about her personality (aside from what you think you can figure out based on body language, how she reacts to whats goin on around her etc. but i'd like for everyone to ignore that for this discussion also)

i'd like to appeal for an edit in the opening post to explain that (if there are any admins so willing to do so)

Well in that case (purely physical)...then definitely the eyes and a nice smile.