what do true members think about the groupies?

Child_of_the_sun

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by naughty@Nov 7 2004, 07:07 PM
Child of the sun,

I am so sorry .I have been trying to edit my response all morning.I did not read your post correctly. Fear not most of the big guys on here are absolute gentlemen and welcome the admiration and "Support" .Considering that you are part of their support group you and the rest of us not similarly endowed are well within our rights.

Naughty
[post=262808]Quoted post[/post]​
thank you and I must commend you for your diplomacy *bows* thank you again :p

robyn:
Originally posted by TexAssgirl+Nov 7 2004, 08:54 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TexAssgirl &#064; Nov 7 2004, 08:54 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-robyn@Nov 7 2004, 05:49 AM
I guess I don&#39;t, "fit" here - I am female (no penis) and my bf is not of the caliber of men I see here (in only that one way, of course)
[post=262777]Quoted post[/post]​

You fit in...I&#39;m the same as you and they all seemed to have taken me in quite easily. Not all topics here are related to having or being with a big dick (not speaking metaphorically in that one :p ). Just jump in on the ones you can relate to and please feel welcomed&#33;
[post=262794]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Thanks&#33;&#33; It does seem like everyone here is unusually nice (compared to other places I&#39;ve been to)

I must admit a little, "penis envy" (and no, not in the Freudian sense, but in reality) It must feel really cool to have a penis :p

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
I think everyone likes groupies to some extent. at 8x8 i dont get much attention but i am sure the guys 9&#39;&#39; and larger do. if you want to know someone with a large dick get to know them and dont obsess on their size. my advise is dont ask stupid questions like &#39;what do u feed it&#39; or &#39;is your brother or father big also.&#39;

If you can deep throat without using teeth be sure to mention that if u want to &#39;play&#39; with them in real life because THAT is a talent every large size man wants to experience.

darronsummit

Just Browsing
Media
agreed.

honestly, it really kills any kind of mood i&#39;m experiencing to have someone ask if another family member of mine is as hung as i am... that&#39;s like asking "does your sister have big tits, too?"

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by robyn
I must admit a little, "penis envy" (and no, not in the Freudian sense, but in reality) It must feel really cool to have a penis :p
[post=262826]Quoted post[/post]​
Yeah, until you get a stiffie because of a cute girl you like, when wearing your tightest trousers&#33; :blink:

-------
Hey, Child of the Sun (what a name) well, I don&#39;t care if I&#39;m a "true member", I&#39;m a member for ages now, and I&#39;m the pototype for the perfect being (rejected due to some problems with psychological software) :D

There&#39;s some nice T,D&A in the gallery, but none shall take my heart, apart from my beloved (who&#39;s probably stranded down a well..or something).

Child_of_the_sun

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by hungthick@Nov 7 2004, 09:34 PM
I think everyone likes groupies to some extent. at 8x8 i dont get much attention but i am sure the guys 9&#39;&#39; and larger do. if you want to know someone with a large dick get to know them and dont obsess on their size. my advise is dont ask stupid questions like &#39;what do u feed it&#39; or &#39;is your brother or father big also.&#39;

If you can deep throat without using teeth be sure to mention that if u want to &#39;play&#39; with them in real life because THAT is a talent every large size man wants to experience.
[post=262839]Quoted post[/post]​

Its like a big part of why I am on this site is because I want to meet a great guy with some nurons that also happens to have a big dick... I feel ashamed for my vanity but I sadly have learned that one of the things my ideal mate HAS to have is a big penis... i dont know if its some fetish or something, I just know if I would end up with a guy of the smaller stature it would bother me immensly... so my point is I want to GET TO KNOW the men here without having to worry about wether they have small dicks so I wont even have to ask about theyr dicks... Do you understand or am I just babbling? :wacko:

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Child_of_the_sun@Nov 8 2004, 10:23 AM
Its like a big part of why I am on this site is because I want to meet a great guy with some nurons that also happens to have a big dick... I feel ashamed for my vanity but I sadly have learned that one of the things my ideal mate HAS to have is a big penis... i dont know if its some fetish or something, I just know if I would end up with a guy of the smaller stature it would bother me immensly... so my point is I want to GET TO KNOW the men here without having to worry about wether they have small dicks so I wont even have to ask about theyr dicks... Do you understand or am I just babbling? :wacko:
[post=262886]Quoted post[/post]​

GOTCHA&#33; I think it is safe to assume most of the guys on this site are larger than average ...and those that are not most will tell you quickly enough. Good luck hunting for your &#39;mate&#39; and i dig your avatar (is that you?).

Child_of_the_sun

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by hungthick+Nov 8 2004, 11:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hungthick &#064; Nov 8 2004, 11:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Child_of_the_sun@Nov 8 2004, 10:23 AM
[post=262886]Quoted post[/post]​

GOTCHA&#33; I think it is safe to assume most of the guys on this site are larger than average ...and those that are not most will tell you quickly enough. Good luck hunting for your &#39;mate&#39; and i dig your avatar (is that you?).
[post=262936]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

yupp thats me, my school book picture for this semester :p

Child_of_the_sun

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora@Nov 9 2004, 03:26 AM
Child of the sun, you are adorable and a very welcome addition to our little (big) group.
[post=262957]Quoted post[/post]​
thank you ever so much My Madame Zora *bows*

cegro27: I agree with you "Child_of_the_sun", I feel bad alot of times that I can&#39;t really open myself up to getting to know another guy for who he is without this big cock-attraction getting in the way. I wish that I could just meet a guy, get to know him really well and develop a genuine friendship, and if it turns into a sexual thing, finding out he has a huge cock would be the icing on the cake. But, it rarely works that way in reality, and I always find it better to be upfront about what I&#39;m looking for at the start rather than to offend the guy&#39;s feelings later on if I should find out he&#39;s not hung.

I really wish this attraction/fetish/obsession (whatever it is) would just go away, but it won&#39;t, and it seems there&#39;s nothing I can do, short of swearing off men forever, that will make it disappear. It&#39;s like I&#39;m intelligent enough to know how stupid it is to fixate on one part of the male anatomy, but it&#39;s a feeling so deeply embedded in me that I have no control over it. It&#39;s like trying to resist the urge to blink your eyes, or scratch an itch, or keep yourself from shivering when you&#39;re cold. It&#39;s a big hinderance to developing a true meaningful relationship because I could never fully devote my love and commitment to a guy who&#39;s not as endowed as I like.

Child_of_the_sun

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by cegro27@Nov 9 2004, 12:02 PM
I agree with you "Child_of_the_sun", I feel bad alot of times that I can&#39;t really open myself up to getting to know another guy for who he is without this big cock-attraction getting in the way. I wish that I could just meet a guy, get to know him really well and develop a genuine friendship, and if it turns into a sexual thing, finding out he has a huge cock would be the icing on the cake. But, it rarely works that way in reality, and I always find it better to be upfront about what I&#39;m looking for at the start rather than to offend the guy&#39;s feelings later on if I should find out he&#39;s not hung.

I really wish this attraction/fetish/obsession (whatever it is) would just go away, but it won&#39;t, and it seems there&#39;s nothing I can do, short of swearing off men forever, that will make it disappear. It&#39;s like I&#39;m intelligent enough to know how stupid it is to fixate on one part of the male anatomy, but it&#39;s a feeling so deeply embedded in me that I have no control over it. It&#39;s like trying to resist the urge to blink your eyes, or scratch an itch, or keep yourself from shivering when you&#39;re cold. It&#39;s a big hinderance to developing a true meaningful relationship because I could never fully devote my love and commitment to a guy who&#39;s not as endowed as I like.
[post=262986]Quoted post[/post]​
Like spoken from my heart&#33; and the worst thing about it is that its strong enough to effect how you enjoy sex, now its like if a guy is under 7,5" and not thick enough its just not exciting, I dont enjoy sex as much as I should... :( like cegro says, sometimes I wish this obession would just evaporate...

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Child_of_the_sun+Nov 9 2004, 03:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Child_of_the_sun &#064; Nov 9 2004, 03:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-cegro27@Nov 9 2004, 12:02 PM
I agree with you "Child_of_the_sun", I feel bad alot of times that I can&#39;t really open myself up to getting to know another guy for who he is without this big cock-attraction getting in the way.  I wish that I could just meet a guy, get to know him really well and develop a genuine friendship, and if it turns into a sexual thing, finding out he has a huge cock would be the icing on the cake.  But, it rarely works that way in reality, and I always find it better to be upfront about what I&#39;m looking for at the start rather than to offend the guy&#39;s feelings later on if I should find out he&#39;s not hung. 

I really wish this attraction/fetish/obsession (whatever it is) would just go away, but it won&#39;t, and it seems there&#39;s nothing I can do, short of swearing off men forever, that will make it disappear.  It&#39;s like I&#39;m intelligent enough to know how stupid it is to fixate on one part of the male anatomy, but it&#39;s a feeling so deeply embedded in me that I have no control over it.  It&#39;s like trying to resist the urge to blink your eyes, or scratch an itch, or keep yourself from shivering when you&#39;re cold.  It&#39;s a big hinderance to developing a true meaningful relationship because I could never fully devote my love and commitment to a guy who&#39;s not as endowed as I like.
[post=262986]Quoted post[/post]​
Like spoken from my heart&#33; and the worst thing about it is that its strong enough to effect how you enjoy sex, now its like if a guy is under 7,5" and not thick enough its just not exciting, I dont enjoy sex as much as I should... :( like cegro says, sometimes I wish this obession would just evaporate...
[post=262997]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Well, that was certainly more eloquent than I have been able to put it, but I agree completely. It&#39;s not that anyone chooses to be a "size queen" (the word has really dreadful connotations for me), but rather it is just who I am. After years of hating myself, hating men, hating sex, I finally had to find a way to get comfortable with who I am and just live my life. I am fairly sure there are plenty of members here who found this site for very similar reasons&#33;

Thanks for sharing, guys- it&#39;s not the easiest thing to admit.

cegro27:
Originally posted by madame_zora+Nov 9 2004, 12:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madame_zora &#064; Nov 9 2004, 12:04 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Child_of_the_sun@Nov 9 2004, 03:13 PM

[post=262997]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, that was certainly more eloquent than I have been able to put it, but I agree completely. It&#39;s not that anyone chooses to be a "size queen" (the word has really dreadful connotations for me), but rather it is just who I am. After years of hating myself, hating men, hating sex, I finally had to find a way to get comfortable with who I am and just live my life. I am fairly sure there are plenty of members here who found this site for very similar reasons&#33;

Thanks for sharing, guys- it&#39;s not the easiest thing to admit.
[post=263001]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I really hate being called a size queen too, makes me sound like the sexual version of a gold-digger. I used to hate sex myself, not because I thought the guy was too small, but because the sex just wasn&#39;t exciting. Then I stumbled upon a really hung guy and that was it, I was hooked&#33; Sex suddenly became enjoying and satisfying and now I can&#39;t deny what I now know pleases me. :D

Child_of_the_sun

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by jeepwranglerboi@Nov 10 2004, 05:59 PM
I have a freind that always says, "I&#39;m NOT a size queen... I just like big dicks&#33;" I think that may apply to many members here. :D
[post=263181]Quoted post[/post]​
if that is the case what qualifies as a size queen?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I think of a size queen, the image that conjures up for me is a self-satisfied bitch who wishes to impune a man&#39;s ego by using his penis size as a deflector. Those kind of people are horrible, at least in my opinion. There&#39;s nothing wrong with having preferences- we all do&#33; But to use them to make ourselves superior to others is rude and wrong. I have heard women (and a few men) claim to be size queens only to run screaming into the night when actually with a "big guy". For some of us, it is a fairly serious issue, which we have arrived at through much difficulty, and I personally find it offensive that some people use something that has been painful to me as a way to make themselves seems more worldly or glamourous. My .02.

Child_of_the_sun

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe its just how you think of it, I always had the image when thinking about a size queen, a gay man who not only likes but largely prefers to have sex with a man of a hung nature (damn im formal ;) and of course gramatically incorrect). So i called myself a size queen... but now i&#39;ll just go with "man ho has a preference..."

sdboy92103:
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Nov 4 2004, 11:42 PM
I don&#39;t mind people appreciating the fact that I have a big cock, but I get irritated by those who don&#39;t notice anything but my cock.
Q: Can you describe Whopper?
A: Yeah; he has a big cock.
Q: Height? Weight? Hair colour? Eye colour? Accent? Build?
A: Ummm ... he has a real big cock.
I have other things going for me. I have qualities for which I&#39;d like to receive recognition. When someone mentions the size of my member before he says anything else, it is an immediate turn-off. I am a person and prefer to be treated like one, not like a walking dildo. Some guys like to be objectified for their genital endowments; I&#39;m not &#39;some guys&#39;.
[post=262415]Quoted post[/post]​