what do u think of arab/lebanese hunks ?!

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No..just an Iranian.

I have no idea about their penises..but what I think is in some ethinicities males have lots of extra body hairs and I think many Arabs and Lebaneses are among them.I do not like much body hairs in my males of choice, enjoy them smooth naturaly at the chest and backs. Than before I get to see any penis if I get to see hairy..I am turned off already..cannot pass that..and pretend is not there etc.
I'm half Palestinian. Since you said you have no idea about our penises, I thought I'd attach a pic of mine. As you can see, I'm not hairy. What do you think? ;)

Attachments

KXHornbag

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Arab/Lebanese men are ONE of the types that really do it for me. I LOVE that combination of darker skin and a hairy body. shame that most of this type of guy here in Australia is circumcised - LOVE a 4skin. Once dated an Arab guy with blue eyes - WOOF!

Reactions: Jud4s

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I slept with a Lebanese guy once, he was hot looking for sure (looked like a young Bono from U2) and very hairy. His name was Bassam. I'll never forget him either because he was really a handsome, sweet guy.

Reactions: Txcmdmp2023

Dal2AR

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Have dated a guy from India off and on for several years. I think he's stunning...

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not so sure about Lebanese men, but I think that Lebanese women are among the most beautiful women on the world.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I dunno about Arabian or Lebanese men, but there are alot of Armenian and Isreli guys where I work and they all look buff, hairy and hung...they pretty much all turn me on. If it wasn't for their poor hygiene, I'd probably be sexing them all consecutively.

Antony1985

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For me, no thank you. I think some of them are quite handsome and some of the women are stunning but I don't go with anyone darker than me. No prejudice, just preference.

Tony

SEXXXX

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm a WASP so it used to annoy me when my ex-girlfriend would tell me how Israeli men were known for having huge dicks...oops, that's a little off topic, isn't it?

and I thought WASP has the biggest, need to change course starting now

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hey did u get to meet any arab or lebanese guy ? what do u think of them ? sexually ? abt their penises?
r u arab or lebanese .. plz share ur thoughts and pics with us

I am not attracted to all Arabian and Lebanese men. I dunno.

I know that I like Grecian men. Some Turkish men. Italian men. I like their olive skin. Some Mediterranean men have remarkable eyes. They sizzle with their stares.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My girlfriend's dated a Lebanese guy. She hasn't talked much about him in terms of sex, except he had the longest penis before me, and almost the same girth. Apparently, he told her that it was 6.5" long, but now she thinks it might actually have been shorter than that.

That's all I have, really. They are quite horny though.