what do u think of arab/lebanese hunks ?!

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
And you know that about Lebanese men based on the ONE Lebanese guy that your gf dated? Perhaps you mean HE was quite horny...

The last statement "They are quite horny" is more like a generalization of all Arabs I know (having lived in Dubai for 5 years). And yes, they are quite horny in the way they are constantly seeking sex. :wink:

The part before was of course of my girlfriend's experience of a single guy, not attempts at generalization there.

Azu

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
having lived in Dubai for 5 years And yes, they are quite horny in the way they are constantly seeking sex. :wink:

I am from Dubai, we are normal people just like you, not like we are way more Horny than you....

Every adult, from time to time he will seek sex.

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm just half Arabic (North Africa). But my Arabic is very bad lol

Anyway, when I go on vacation to my mother's country (in the summer) I fund some to be very hot men. And apprenrently, it's very easy to have sex with them (or some of them).

What's WASP, white assohole something... But I dont know after?

SEXXXX

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Is that a reference to my boat? :rolleyes:

Boat and that long white pole you hang your sail on:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Back to topic, not all Arabs but a few I found to be THE biggest I have seen in my adultery life

StormyB

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah I saw a couple arab. hotties, they were in the mall I was going to walk past them and wink but then I got hungry and walked into the sonic instead...why! why did I choose the bread over the sausage?!? ahahaha T_T i'm disgusted with myself i'm so fat T_T ........wow worked up quite an appetite with all this crying and such, hmmm sonic sounds good..maybe this time i'll lay off the sonic reese's peanut butter cup Blast with all it's chunky chocolate/peanut buttery bits and creamy ice cream, yep! that's what i'm getting.

Gnothiseauton

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've posted about this here. In a nutshell I'm 3/4 Arab and 1/4 of which Lebanese. I wouldn't touch my own kind with a ten foot pole, or anyone that resembles an Arab (such as Greeks). Not willfully discriminating, self-loathing, or trying to be mean about it, just have zero interest in darker mediteranian looks.