what do u think of arab/lebanese hunks ?!

widenine

Experimental Member
Media
For me, no thank you. I think some of them are quite handsome and some of the women are stunning but I don't go with anyone darker than me. No prejudice, just preference.

Tony
Damn, that is one ignorant comment. Whatever happened to the "refined and cultured Englishman"? And BTW: Social preferences ARE entirely based on prejudice. You are Prejudging EVERYONE in the world who doesn't resemble what you perceive yourself to be. What a shallow IMP. Sooo disappointed.

Azu

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
widenine, Ignore Tony because he already said that it is his own preference.

If you are going to comment on every thing that is being said in this world, you will be tired, what enters the right ear, leaves by the left ear.

You can do whatever you want while Tony will remain single for the rest of his miserable life, he can't make out with anyone who is darker by him by %1, sure his ass is damn white...

widenine

Experimental Member
Media
widenine, Ignore Tony because he already said that it is his own preference.

If you are going to comment on every thing that is being said in this world, you will be tired, what enters the right ear, leaves by the left ear.

You can do whatever you want while Tony will remain single for the rest of his miserable life, he can't make out with anyone who is darker by him by %1, sure his ass is damn white...
Of course, you're right. I just loathe pompous ignorance. Thanks.

daveboi

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just got back from Egypt and Israel. The arabs in their teens to 30's were more generally more good looking, though the Israeli soldiers were hot. Also, both groups who had a few days beard growth very manly looking.

Last edited:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hey did u get to meet any arab or lebanese guy ? what do u think of them ? sexually ? abt their penises?
r u arab or lebanese .. plz share ur thoughts and pics with us

No..just an Iranian.

I have no idea about their penises..but what I think is in some ethinicities males have lots of extra body hairs and I think many Arabs and Lebaneses are among them.I do not like much body hairs in my males of choice, enjoy them smooth naturaly at the chest and backs. Than before I get to see any penis if I get to see hairy..I am turned off already..cannot pass that..and pretend is not there etc.

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No..just an Iranian.

I have no idea about their penises..but what I think is in some ethinicities males have lots of extra body hairs and I think many Arabs and Lebaneses are among them.I do not like much body hairs in my males of choice, enjoy them smooth naturaly at the chest and backs. Than before I get to see any penis if I get to see hairy..I am turned off already..cannot pass that..and pretend is not there etc.
I'm half Palestinian. Since you said you have no idea about our penises, I thought I'd attach a pic of mine. As you can see, I'm not hairy. What do you think? ;)

Attachments

jujube

Cherished Member
Media
Arab men are without a doubt some of the HOTTEST MOST AMAZING LOVERS EVER! not only are they usually hung but they are incredibly sensual and talented in bed ;)
Most Arabs are like Greeks and Italians, and definitely below average. You must be some sort of moron to whom no sane man has been willing to show his cock. :tongue:

mishiwaji

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
arab/lebanese men..yeah there is something about them that makes them hot..they have a very manly face but seems to be gentle...nice skin color...any way from my experience..lebanese men are more open about their sexuality compared to arabs that i have met.

MrHangman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can appreciate the Arabs. Is Arabs the correct term for describing people of their nationality? I think they look pretty fantastic most of the time. They look like exotic white people, and usually have a lot of awesome body hair and nice skin colours and their eyes tend to have a lot of colours in them. I'm not too interested in their dicks, but Azu's on page two was nice.