what do u think of arab/lebanese hunks ?!

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can appreciate the Arabs. Is Arabs the correct term for describing people of their nationality? I think they look pretty fantastic most of the time. They look like exotic white people, and usually have a lot of awesome body hair and nice skin colours and their eyes tend to have a lot of colours in them. I'm not too interested in their dicks, but Azu's on page two was nice.

Arab refers to people from northern Africa, the Arabian peninsula, up to Syria, across to Iraq. The nations today are only up to about 200 years old. The region had constant empires go through it, each moving in a direction to assimilate. There are many other ethnic groups, like kurds, armenians, turks, burburs (sp?). It's not as easily diviable as Europe is (easily splitting between states that have been kingdoms for more than 1000 years).

I am Lebanese, getting a major in middle east studies. If there is one thing I know about Arabs and people in the middle east, its that they are the most diverse looking group. This is probably reflected in Penis size too, I would assume. I'm not gay, and haven't really studied Arab penises. So I couldn't really tell you.

but from random stories I've heard, I've never been able to see any patterns. I think it's probably the same as the appearance. Since Arabs are so visually different, even within the same regions, I assume this is the same for their penises.