what do u woman think about circumsion.. do u like it or not

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Kmoney2310, Oct 14, 2008.

1. Kmoney2310

Kmoney2310 New Member

Albums:
    let me know
    and guys what do u think about it

those of u who arent what do u like

those who are what dont u like

i am not and i like it

2. D_Brecock Evileye

D_Brecock Evileye New Member

I wish my parents had not let them cut me.

3. trumasseur

trumasseur New Member

Albums:
    I am not, but have always imagined what it would be like.
    I see lots of positives to having one's "hood" but it would also have to do with the common sense of taking care of it, good hygene, etc.
    Do ya think that individuals who are hooded up in their apparell these days realize they look like an uncircumcized penis??

4. chiefone4u

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I was cut shortly after birth, due to the inability to retract my foreskin (it was to tight to pull over my head).

I think an uncut cock looks better, and I wish mine was uncut... but I also understand the trouble that comes later in life from having foreskin that is to tight to retract, and properly clean around the head.

5. B_Morning_Glory

B_Morning_Glory New Member

i love the look of a cut cock. hubby was uncut when we met. after we was married for 5 yrs. he decided he wanted to get cut so he did. he loves being cut and i love his cock as well, i much prefer a cut cock over uncut ones, have had both and like cut much better

#5 B_Morning_Glory, Oct 14, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2008
  6. No_Strings

Gold Member

I'm not sure I understand this.

Foreskin isn't supposed to be retracted during childhood; shortly after birth it's likely still fused to the glans. Retracting the foreskin at too nearly of an age can cause damage and infection. :eek:

7. B_Morning_Glory

dont know where you heard this from but its not true as my son was about 3 months old he had to have a cathader because they couldnt get a sample[ urine] and the nurse just like jerked it back and cleaned it an put in the tube and hooked up the cath, and my son was fine and on his way. so maybe in some cases you are right but in his case he didnt have any problems. think maybe if theres a problem with it get it cut an be done with it. cut cock is best anyway to me but everyone has there likes so its up to the person.

8. plumbr

plumbr Member

I remember when I was a boy, I tried retracting my foreskin and it was painful when it went past mid-head. Later on, I managed to get the skin past the coronal ridge (the widest part) but the inner foreskin was still fused to right under the ridge. I left it alone and by the time of puberty I can fully retract my foreskin. I do not have phimosis.

9. SteveHd

Gold Member

Maybe he read it in an authoritative source? For instance:
    During the first several years of life, the intact foreskin will naturally separate from the glans.
    Source: American Academy of Pediatrics

10. Principessa

Gold Member

What a silly question. Not to mention it's only been asked 500 times before. :rolleyes:

I see you are in California, but I have to wonder if you were born in the USA or abroad. I thought everyone knew that the United States has performed infant circumcisions routinely for over 60 years. Parents have to request that their sons not be circumcised here.

Unless an American woman travels abroad, has a foreign born lover, or sleeps around alot she is not likely to encounter an uncircumcised penis. I am 42 and have been with a fare number of men black and white and have never seen an uncircumcised penis in person.

My gay male friends love uncircumcised cocks! Not because they are better; it seems to be more of an exotic novelty to them.

11. B_Morning_Glory

what ever we all knew you would be here some time. lol but my oldest son didnt. tried creams and such but dr, said had to go after that he was 6 yrs then so it went off. much better i think and am sure his lady friends will be glad as well. but who knows. if she is that shalow he dont need her LOL.

12. D_Merringtonne Meathead

I'm an uncut UK man who has slept with women from all over the world with no problems with my equipment. In the US, however, none of the ten or so women I have had sex with have ever seen an uncircumcised cock let alone been fucked by one and some of them were reluctant at first. But in the end all went well. As I've never been cut I don't know what it's like. My wife and other partners tell me it is different to be fucked by a cut dick but not better or worse, just different.

13. D_Steve_McSizequeen

D_Steve_McSizequeen New Member

i cant retract the foreskin past my head...its starting the kinda worry me as im almost 21...if you can look at my pics and give me some advice that would be great.

14. Northland

Gold Member

A)Not a silly question
    B)Yes, it has been asked numerous times-perhaps we can edgekate him on yoosin the surch funkshun.
    C)Links to the previous circumcision threads: Women's Views...Circumcision Ladies...views on cirucmcision? Cut VS Uncut
    Do you like cut or uncut cocks? Present and Future Mothers: Circumcise your sons or not? WITH POLL During intercourse can you tell the difference between cut/uncut?

D)Circumcision rates in the U.S. are said to be on the decline:U.S. Circumcision Statistics
    E)Given the decline in circumcisions, soon your friends will be looking at circumcised as exotic novelties. (and by the way, the stating that your gay friends do this, indicates that some women may have a similar approach, hence nullifying your comment that his was a silly question).

And now back to the OP-I was circumcised in my late 20s for legitimate medical reasons. I have found sex to be satisfying without the foreskin as it was with the foreskin. Over the years it hasn't really had an impact upon my life, either before or after the circumcision. That said, I do appreciate the fact that it was my choice and believe that should always be the case for all men.

15. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

Well, back when I was first a woman in my 4th life before I was shirley MacLaine, most men were uncircumsized. For any reason other than to relieve a medical problem, I see no reason for it.

16. SteveHd

Gold Member

Yeah it looks tight.

The matter gets discussed a lot at LPSG. Here's an example thread: http://www.lpsg.org/49294-tight-foreskin-any-advice-please.html

I'll summarize your options:

• Do nothing: if you can clean inside then there's no urgent need to do anything unless you want to.
    • Stretching routines, without prescription steroids.
    • Stretching routines, using prescription steroids.
    • Preputioplasty: a minor surgery that retains the foreskin and frenulum.
    • C-word. :shock:
    Latter three require a physician.

If you have further questions, it would be better to start another thread or "bump" one of the other tight foreskin threads.

17. tiahuaca

tiahuaca New Member

Most of anti-circumcision have said about unpleasant cut cock are not true.I got cut at 30 y.o. Before got circumcision, I had many simulations about being circ guys. And then I knew much more :1. Uncut guys who feel intense pleasure, will reach orgasm very quickly, no exception.2. Uncut guys will cum last longer, if he get less and less pleasure.3. High tight cut cock get best intense pleasure, and tend reach orgasm fast, but still longer than (point 1)4. Low tight cut cock is most easier to handle ejaculation and able to cum whenever he want, but only get middle pleasure5. Low loose cut cock get the worse pleasure, and low quality of orgasm.Anti-circs generalize point.5 state as all of circumcised guys. It is not fair.Everybody talk about cut cock but not mention the specific circumcision style, that's why there are many large differences opinions.After many experiments, I had known that high tight circumcision is the best, much more better than intact on pleasurability and handling ejaculation.An then I choose to get circumcision. I'm very happy after that operation ....the pleasure I get is 10 times better and I can hold ejaculation better than when I was uncut.Viva circumcision ....I will advice to you, all of uncut guys ....please get high-tight circumcision ...so you will know that most of Anti-circ have said is nonsense ....For women, cut cock present a closer contact and increase friction between cock and vagina wall, which potentially offer women a great vaginal orgasmMost Women I know, said that cut cock is more better and more greater pleasure.

18. B_Morning_Glory

most of what you say is some what true, how ever the high and tight quote is not. as this style circ, depends on the erection hardness of the man, ect an how tight he was cut, as there would be know movement during sex and thats what causes the problem with this style cic, but it doesnt happen in every man with this style . as for the other styles there hasnt been any problem concerning this, as there is movment to the circ, ect, as some guys will find that there cock gets tight at the circ. line an dont always feel the way you say. although they are few and far apart they do exists. so you shouldn't be quoting this to be 100% here about the high and tight circumsion being the best one to have, as there are others who will an have told diffrent. also the feeling one gets will very from person to person about the way they feel during sex. although the cut guys seem to be an say they are more sensitive[ and i have witness and felt this from them by the way] than the uncut cock was they had, it doesn't necessarily have to do with what style cic, they chose or didn't chose. it is mainly there state of arousal as well as the women they are with enjoying each other together. or man for that matter. but you are correct in that the cut cock is way better to some of us ladies who have had the experience with both cut an uncut. there are some who prefer the uncut cock and thats fine, but the cut cock is way better and preferred by many more women me included than the uncut is. at least every one i know does and they are not all from the USA either. i do have some friends from other country's that visit here quite often and they prefer cut as well. even though in some of there country the guys are uncut mostly, they say there are a few guys that are and they bring a lot of pleasure to them. but there are not many where they are from. so its not just an American women thing here, it is other women from other parts as well. but you are ok in your quote as to the uncut guy knowing nothing about the feeling of a cut cock when he has never had on to know the difference. only a guy who has had foreskin and chose to have it cut knows the real truth here and even it will vary as it does among us women.

#18 B_Morning_Glory, Nov 21, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2008
Draft saved Draft deleted