What do we all say right before and after cumming?

ping53

Experimental Member
Media
Just wondering what everyone says right before they want to cum during intercourse or oral, if anything?

Here's been my experience:

I used to tell my ex-girl during intercourse, "let me cum for you baby," to let her know I was going to throb inside her shortly (this was after a few positions and her cumming, of course.). When I was on top, I liked to grab her wrists above her head, while pounding and grinding on her. She told me she loved feeling so vulnerable.

During her amazing blowjobs, I loved to be vocal with her, telling her how good she was making me feel and how hard she got me. If she was going to finish me with her mouth, right before I came, I would say "just like that baby, i'm so close, you're gonna make me cum, just like that, on my head...im cumming!" and then I would fill her up. I loved how she held me in her mouth as I came, swallowed my load, kissed my cock, licked her lips, and then came up to kiss me, telling me how she loves having me in her mouth and making me cum hard, that it gets her so turned on.

When giving her oral, she would say my name, "i'm so close," breathe and moan heavier and heavier, and then her whole body would shake and spasm. So hot! I then would kiss up her body, tell her how amazing she was, how i loved going down on her and making her cum, how good she tasted, and how turned on it got me going down on her. I remember the first time I made her cum, I was naked and came myself instantly at her reaction to her own orgasm, this was before we had intercourse that night. Talk about premature ejaculation. I was embarrassed but told her how hot she got me going down on her and having her cum for me. She was great about it, said she loved how turned on she gets me.

I still stroke and edge to these experiences...

I'd love to hear what everyone says and does right before and after cumming, guys and girls, everyone is welcome!

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Before: Don't stop!

After: Get off me! :biggrin:

J/k I do not say the same thing each time, it all depends on partner, mood, and duration. Having said that, I once came so hard I almost started crying - not the cute single tear, but full-on "snot bubble" tears - that was the only time I had no words (yes, I'm a talker :08:).

lady loves large

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very vocal and loud. Just cannot help it :biggrin1:

Oh! shit!!!
Oooo!!! Baby, Damn!!!
That's right, Baby!!! Suck your pussy!!!
Oh!!! I am cumming!!!
Ugh, Ugh, Ugh!!!!
The loud ass scream when I CUM hard.

Afterwards,

Silence
Thank-you, Baby
That was good
Big ass smile

Last edited:

1kmb1

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i like to yell random catch phrases, followed by a high five :)

"By the power of Greyskull!"

"Yabba Dabba Doo!!"

"Where's the beef?"

"I’ll Be Back"

"Did I Do That?"

"Thundercats... Hooo!"

"Cowabunga"

"Here’s Johnny!"

"shazam!"

and of course... "D’Oh!"

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
do you want to / shall we

was that nice / did you enjoy that ........... that was then ha

right before and after cumming?

standard ......im cuuuuuumming ..yeah i know, boring n unromantic haha

Thanks,was that nice.....your turn to clean up..pretend to sleep'

Last edited:

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I infrequently fart before and sometimes after. The smell seems to have been a powerful turn-on for an ex republican girlfriend I knew.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I give voice to a stream of the dirtiest, anatomically correct filth before and after orgasm in my sultry, low pitched voice. :biggrin1:

Last edited: