What do we all say right before and after cumming?

D_Dick_S_Lapp

Account Disabled
Media
Thought this thread was a beginning to a dirty joke or something :p anyway, er i'm not real vocal during or after. I might say a few things here and there...mostly grunts, deep moans, cum warnings and directions. Its really dependent on the mood. I'm not really all that good at dirty talk. I don't know why but it doesn't work unless i'm full on feral and at that point it doesn't really matter. lol

amboy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It would depend on the situation Assuming she is ready for me to cum.
I love to talk dirty, so I might say that I'm gonna explode in your tight/wet/hot pussy.... or perhaps I might want to shoot a load on her face, tits what ever and would say I'm gonna explode/shoot/nut all over your face, tits.... You get the idea.

Once I have shot my load, I usually say that I'm gonna clean up the messs-which I do by licking and then snowballing before she swallows the cum...

If however I'm getting sucked, I just moan a lot untill I can't fucking take it and then I groan as my cock shoots into her mouth usually saying soemething like Fuck me that was good, now it is your turn.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It all depends who I am with. Usually I don't say much of anything other than to let them know it's about to happen. If a condom is being used in sex this is less an issue and often I don't say anything, I just orgasm and sigh and moan with the pleasant feeling it gives and then try to keep it going so they can get off as well.

Condomless sex I like to let them know it is about to happen, this gives them a chance to ask me to pull out and in oral it only seems right to let them know. I do this even if before they had said it was okay and they wanted me to cum in them or their mouth. In oral they usually have a warning anyway as I issue a fair amount of precum, I don't notice as it is happening but they get that first taste and know.

When a guy cums in my mouth without warning I am not amused. I have never choked or puked, I just like a little warning darn it@$#%R&^&!

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What I'd like to say:
Before "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum, OH SHIT, HERE IT CUMS.....!"
After: Actually nothing, I'm too busy tasting her creampie....sometimes it's..."Ewww really!" Other times it's "Oh dayum...get it boy. You like how that tastes?"