What do we wear now...

lellelind

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
E2U was my number one favourite underwear brand. Now they are out of business. Did anyone find a replacement brand for E2U? I was very spoiled by E2U and I can't seem to find underwear that is comfortable and supporting.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Hi, L -- I am/was also a huge e2u fan. Fortunately I stocked up before the company went under, so I figure I'm set for at least a few years. I also seem to recall seeing something on the e2u site during those last few months saying that their products might re-emerge under another company's name, so I'm staying optimistic.

In a recent thread someone recommended Zakk microfiber underwear to me. I haven't tried them yet but they look promising ... some have pouches somewhat like e2us. Let me know if you give these a shot and have any luck!

Steve ;)

Pappy

Media
I've found that Merona from Target are roomy as well as supportive. E2U's didn't have enough room for me so I kept wearing boxers until I found LPSG and found out about Merona.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Hi, Pappy -- Is there any particular type of Merona undies that you recommend for the bigger guy? I was just at Target and saw that they have many different varieties ... boxer, brief, boxer brief, cycle boxer brief, sport trunk, etc., etc. Some looked more comfortable than others, but obviously one can't try them on in the store.

Steve ;)

macer8

Experimental Member
Media
I was blown away to find that the only underwear I've ever LOVED was no more!

Following a link on another site I located www.ergowear.com -- a Canadian company that offers a line of underwear called "X3D" that they describe as having a larger pouch for greater comfort. This underwear is made of Tactel microfibre.

I ordered a pair of briefs and, several weeks later, a registered letter arrived from Chile. In it was a pair of silky, rather sexy, bikini-style underpants. The legs are cut high so the seat, unlike e2u, is rather skimpy -- think "french cut" and you'll get the picture.

Tactel breathes -- I've worn the briefs all day long (in more than 90 degree F weather) and have felt cool and comfortable. Mr. Longfellow and his two friends fill the stretchy pouch without any feeling of restriction. The combination of Tactel and Lycra is VERY erection-friendly.

I've just ordered a 3-pack (on sale at a discount) of the X3D boxer -- it looks like a square-cut bathing suit, probably more of a boxer brief than a true boxer.

I think we may have found a winner here, ever if they CAN NOT be machine dried!

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by Steve26@Jul 16 2004, 08:31 PM
Hi, Pappy -- Is there any particular type of Merona undies that you recommend for the bigger guy? I was just at Target and saw that they have many different varieties ... boxer, brief, boxer brief, cycle boxer brief, sport trunk, etc., etc. Some looked more comfortable than others, but obviously one can't try them on in the store.

Steve ;)
Briefs.

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by TexAssgirl@Jul 20 2004, 09:45 PM
mmmm....I love a guy in boxer briefs though....but I'm sure they aren't as comfy.
I've tried different brands of boxer briefs and always end up falling out the leg. That's just too uncomfortable for me.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Boxer briefs always seem reasonable when I pull them on in the morning, but after a few hours they stretch out and the junk falls out the leg. Just going commando would be easier. B)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ummm, I thought that was the point? I once knew a nicely hung guy who wore boxers, and "it" was always and forever hanging down his left leg, very nice view.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jul 21 2004, 05:00 AM
Ummm, I thought that was the point? I once knew a nicely hung guy who wore boxers, and "it" was always and forever hanging down his left leg, very nice view.
When I want them showing I just freeball....but sometimes, even an exhibitionist such as myself has to "rein in" the boys. ^_^