What do we wear now...

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by lellelind, Jul 13, 2004.

1. lellelind

lellelind Member

E2U was my number one favourite underwear brand. Now they are out of business. Did anyone find a replacement brand for E2U? I was very spoiled by E2U and I can't seem to find underwear that is comfortable and supporting.

2. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hi, L -- I am/was also a huge e2u fan. Fortunately I stocked up before the company went under, so I figure I'm set for at least a few years. I also seem to recall seeing something on the e2u site during those last few months saying that their products might re-emerge under another company's name, so I'm staying optimistic.

In a recent thread someone recommended Zakk microfiber underwear to me. I haven't tried them yet but they look promising ... some have pouches somewhat like e2us. Let me know if you give these a shot and have any luck!

Steve ;)

3. Pappy

Pappy Member

I've found that Merona from Target are roomy as well as supportive. E2U's didn't have enough room for me so I kept wearing boxers until I found LPSG and found out about Merona.

4. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hi, Pappy -- Is there any particular type of Merona undies that you recommend for the bigger guy? I was just at Target and saw that they have many different varieties ... boxer, brief, boxer brief, cycle boxer brief, sport trunk, etc., etc. Some looked more comfortable than others, but obviously one can't try them on in the store.

Steve ;)

5. macer8

macer8 New Member

I was blown away to find that the only underwear I've ever LOVED was no more!

Following a link on another site I located www.ergowear.com -- a Canadian company that offers a line of underwear called "X3D" that they describe as having a larger pouch for greater comfort. This underwear is made of Tactel microfibre.

I ordered a pair of briefs and, several weeks later, a registered letter arrived from Chile. In it was a pair of silky, rather sexy, bikini-style underpants. The legs are cut high so the seat, unlike e2u, is rather skimpy -- think "french cut" and you'll get the picture.

Tactel breathes -- I've worn the briefs all day long (in more than 90 degree F weather) and have felt cool and comfortable. Mr. Longfellow and his two friends fill the stretchy pouch without any feeling of restriction. The combination of Tactel and Lycra is VERY erection-friendly.

I've just ordered a 3-pack (on sale at a discount) of the X3D boxer -- it looks like a square-cut bathing suit, probably more of a boxer brief than a true boxer.

I think we may have found a winner here, ever if they CAN NOT be machine dried!

6. Pappy

Pappy Member

Briefs.

7. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

mmmm....I love a guy in boxer briefs though....but I'm sure they aren't as comfy.

8. Pappy

Pappy Member

I've tried different brands of boxer briefs and always end up falling out the leg. That's just too uncomfortable for me.

9. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Boxer briefs always seem reasonable when I pull them on in the morning, but after a few hours they stretch out and the junk falls out the leg. Just going commando would be easier. B)

10. madame_zora

Gold Member

Ummm, I thought that was the point? I once knew a nicely hung guy who wore boxers, and "it" was always and forever hanging down his left leg, very nice view.

11. KinkGuy

Gold Member

When I want them showing I just freeball....but sometimes, even an exhibitionist such as myself has to "rein in" the boys. ^_^

12. dancinfool

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    if you are looking for a replacement for e2u, check out International Jock because they show full body models, and you can tell which ones accomodate for larger guys

13. TragicWhiteKnight

Albums:
    London & Manchester, with lots of commuting betwee
    I'm thinking of buying something from: http://www.customcreations4men.com since they can enlarge the front pouch if it's necessary - anyone got experience with company before I shell out on fancy overseas shipping charges?

Draft saved Draft deleted