What do women find most attractive on a cock?

sizequeenT

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do not like big fat split open heads. Medium sized heads, thick long, ROCK HARD stems. I love to run my lips around the crest of a plush head.

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh god, what is there not to like?
The satin softness of the skin, the head, the veins, the way he gasps when I touch it. I love it soft, I love it hard, I love it anywhere in between.

There is not much better than a beautifully plump, thick cock with a flowering head that flops against a guy's steel thighs. Yum. With 3 Ms -- so YUMMM.

I think I am drooling a little.

My response to that is "AHHH!! AHHHHH!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Oh wait, my dick wants to say something too:

"spurt, spurt, spurt spurt....."

Heck even my toes want to say something:

"curl... twitch,... twitch.."

Khana

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As others have said, the guy attached is the most important.

I like a cock clean, and trimmed is nice. I don't like hair on the shaft (a little is fine, but the less the better). A nice, sexy curve, and a plump head is the best. I like the ridge around the head to stick out at least 1/3 centimeter more than the shaft... it's sexy to look at, and feels good, too. And veins, oh they're sexy, they add such definition, such visual texture. I like smooth coloring with dark, raised veins, and a richly red head. And what I love most of all is the rock hard feeling of a throbbing cock, with satin smooth skin... it feels so good to caress, to lick and taste... my lips, tongue, and fingers are the most sensitive parts of my body to detail, and while my pussy gets the most actual pleasure, the rest of me looooves to rub up against a sexy cock, enjoying every little vein and ridge.

I hate piercings, personally. I think that a cock is the epitome of natural male beauty, and piercings destroy that.

To me, though, the issues are, in order of most important to least, cleanliness, standout thick head, rock hardness, prominent veins, hair management, then last, size. Not too big that it won't fit in my mouth, but a good size nonetheless.

And I'm not sure if it belongs here... but smokers suck. Gagging is a rarity for me during blowjobs, but smoker's cum tastes so incredibly bad, that I won't touch a smoker. And, smoking tends to reduce a guy's ability to get as hard, because of circulation issues, as I recall, so that's 2 counts against it.

All in all, though, I love all cock, so even if it's not perfect, it's still a delight to play with, to lick, to touch, to ride... so nice!

Reactions: hungthickone

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is one of the hottest threads I've seen so far. A woman talking about how much she loves cocks, or talking about how much she loves to do things with cocks, is an INCREDBILE turn on. It kind of sucks when certain things are mentioned that you don't have, like a massive head or big veins, but it's relentlessly exciting to hear women's passion about it nonetheless.

I'd love to get to know some of you better, but I'm not sure where to start.

Zula

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
the texture of it in my mouth, the head, the way it feels in my hands.

tubaroska

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What do women find most attractive on a cock?

…hmmmmmmmmmm, not much except for food….natural yogurt with cherry juice is great by the way.

…for this girl, it’s the surge of energy with the sweet reward that reminds me of fresh rain in the forest.

This answers to this question prove my point: women do not adore penises, think about them, want them, must have them, cannot not live without them.

It's only gay men that are obsessed with penises. And straight men, because they have penises too!

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My own personal preferences?

Large (7 3/4"-10"), hard, thick (
5 1/2" or over), beautiful shape (in my eyes) with a well-shaped head that will not hurt me going in, beautifully cut, or at least consistent color - some veins, but too much veininess detracts from the smoothness and hard appearance of an erect cock. Don't care for piercings, etc. and prefer hair. (I like natural, but nothing is written in stone.) If it's a beautiful phallus, that takes precedence over other things, except must be paired with intelligence, muscles, depth, character. Oh, and I disagree with hairybase - I an obsessed by men's phalli. *sigh* (Probably because I don't have one of my very own.)

The man attached should have a mind, a muscular/athletic body, ruggedly-handsome face (not movie-star looks - masculinity, character and intelligence that shows in the face). To make a perfect carrier for a perfect phallus, really big balls, a deep voice, and something interesting to say when he opens his mouth and the ability to articulate it.

A man who can appreciate having a woman who is completely devoted to being the most determined woman to bring her femininity to a man and offer everything within what that means and give her all - a man who craves intimacy and doesn't feel threatened by my need and desire to be close to him, physically, spiritually, and emotionally.

A man who loves sex and is good at it, not just *thinks* it, actually IS.

I want the complete package.*sigh* Guess it's too much.......Wow.....I want a helluva lot...... :eek: :frown1:

Last edited:

tubaroska

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This answers to this question prove my point: women do not adore penises, think about them, want them, must have them, cannot not live without them.

It's only gay men that are obsessed with penises. And straight men, because they have penises too!

did somebody intend to say 'on' or 'about' a cock?
most guys like big boobs
I adore big penises
think about them, want them, and often dream of more than one at a time
if I see or feel one, the same feeling comes over me

more than only gay men are obsessed
and I for one don’t ever want to lose it

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah, that post was odd.
personally, i'm not uberly excited by them.
but i have a gf who is MAD about them. i have to tell her off for staring at crotches before she's even made eye contact, or indeed acknowledge the existence of eyes or anything else above the waist. she has given head to the point of injury, and received doctor's orders to quit...which she ignored.

and we get threads here by gay guys complaining that their lover won't suck them off.

zomg! does this mean we are all individuals?

tubaroska

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
yeah, that post was odd.
personally, i'm not uberly excited by them.
but i have a gf who is MAD about them. i have to tell her off for staring at crotches before she's even made eye contact, or indeed acknowledge the existence of eyes or anything else above the waist. she has given head to the point of injury, and received doctor's orders to quit...which she ignored.

and we get threads here by gay guys complaining that their lover won't suck them off.

zomg! does this mean we are all individuals?

except for doctor orders, gf sounds like me, but I might like them more,
even screwed up my neck big time, and slave would get too concerned to continue.
Now I got braces (ouch)…as you’ll see in the verification photo that we’ll try to post today

ps. you guys posting dozens of identical photos of your penis is really kinda silly, how about some creativity?

Last edited: