What do women look at first

MoonRiver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is the first thing women see when looking at a man? Say, for instance in a mall:

Face, height, weight, hair (or lack of), hair color, clothing, battle of the bulge, walk, muscles?

I get looks from girls very often (and love it) but can't figure out what it is.

I thought it was my face. But last night I dressed baggy (with some new clothes), and the glances were near zero.

I know it varies to some extent; but I believe it to be:

• Height
• Body style
• Face
• Dress ($)

Let me (us) know please.

:wink:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
There was a science programme on the BBC some years ago that conducted experiments on this using lasers to follow people's eyes.

Men, looked in the eyes and then traced the whole contour of the body.

Women looked into the eyes and then straight down to the crotch and back to the eyes.

I can't possibly comment. :biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Assuming the gentleman is facing me the first thing I am apt to notice is his height and face followed by physique or body shape. Unless his attire is inappropriate or garish that will most likely be the last thing I notice.

What is the first thing women see when looking at a man? Say, for instance in a mall:

Face, height, weight, hair (or lack of), hair color, clothing, battle of the bulge, walk, muscles?

I get looks from girls very often (and love it) but can't figure out what it is.

I thought it was my face. But last night I dressed baggy (with some new clothes), and the glances were near zero.

• Height
• Body style
• Face
• Dress ($)

Let me (us) know please.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm assuming he is facing me from your post so it would be face. If I see him from behind it would have to be his build (height and shoulders).

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There was a science programme on the BBC some years ago that conducted experiments on this using lasers to follow people's eyes.

Men, looked in the eyes and then traced the whole contour of the body.

Women looked into the eyes and then straight down to the crotch and back to the eyes.

I can't possibly comment. :biggrin1:

I remember that programme. It was hilarious, as much for the evident, not entirely suppressed titilation of the narrator as the result of the experiment!!

B_Veronica_Divine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Shoes.

• Height
• Body style
• Face
• Dress ($)

Let me (us) know please.

Duchess_athena

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i do a general inventory of is he good looking and if he is then i check to see if it looks like he has anything in his pants...honest answer