what do women look for

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Imported, Jul 11, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

BRMSTN69: Simple question, what do women look for in a man

2. Imported

Gold Member

maverackstud8: ME,IF THEY ARE SMART,KIND,SEXY.,MOTHERLY,SINCERE,TRUSTFUL,BRAVE,COURAOUS AND SURE,OPEN MINDED,INTELLIGENT,BUSTY AND VERY,VERY BEAUTIFUL.AND HAVE READ A BOOK OR TWO-And I mean AN ACTUAL REAL BOOK,NOT A COMICS BOOK OR MAGAZINE.You mystery,science fiction,fantasy,biographies,art,philosophy.science,historical reference.

My Webpage.JOSEPHGILBERTTHOMPSON :D

3. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

^ same as above + I want someone who stands his ground and won't let me run him over (aka: a wimp). I like a guy that is also open minded, very romantic but likes to get down and dirty some times, and one that's happy with the quickies as well as the long sexual episodes.

4. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    TexAssgirl,

A woman who appreciates quickies? I love that! I'm all for spending hours on lovemaking and everything that goes with it, but sometimes you just gotta fuck. :D

There is a female comic I saw on TV years ago that called it jungle fucking. Drop-your-pants-do-it-right-here-right-now-hard-and-fast-hot-and-sweaty-I-don't-care-who-hears-us-jungle-fucking. :)

LapDog2001 :p

5. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: We call that "Thank you, ma'am" sex, as in "Slam, Bam, Thank you, ma'am".

:D

6. Imported

Gold Member

BRMSTN69: could it also be "thank you sir?"

7. jonb

Gold Member

I didn't know you were a woman, maverackstud.

8. madame_zora

Gold Member

TexAssgirl,

A woman who appreciates quickies? I love that! I'm all for spending hours on lovemaking and everything that goes with it, but sometimes you just gotta fuck. :D

There is a female comic I saw on TV years ago that called it jungle fucking. Drop-your-pants-do-it-right-here-right-now-hard-and-fast-hot-and-sweaty-I-don't-care-who-hears-us-jungle-fucking. :)

LapDog2001 :p [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, must agree with Texassgirl and Lapdog here! Very hot quickies can be a blast.

I'd also add to my list: confidence, honesty, and integrity. Without these, a second date isn't happening...

9. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

oh, quickies are a MUST. I admit, sometimes I don't have the energy for a long drawn out ordeal and I just want a good "nailin' to the bed"

10. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    One of my most memorable quickies was when my (past) girlfriend came over my place so we could go to a comedy show. She was checking out her hair in the bedroom mirror and I hugged her from behind. :wub: Being a breast man, my hands wandered up and I could tell that she was wearing a new bra, even through her blouse. Well she had to show it off to me. ;) Less than a minute later, her blouse and bra were up around her neck, her jeans and panties were down to her ankles, my jeans and shorts were around my knees or ankles and I was on top of her humping away. We still made it to the show on time, and had a real good laugh about it when one of the comics that night did some jokes about quickies! :lol:

LapDog2001

11. Imported

Gold Member

WymanV:

Hey all-found this site while google searching to find out who did the bit on "jungle fucking"-a woman I'm currently seeing describes it but doesn't know the term for it.

The comic was Stephanie Hodge. She did the sitcom Nurses with Jeff Altman and Loni Anderson. And ther older I get, the more I find that...she was right :p

12. SurferGirlCA

Gold Member

I appreciate honesty, intelligence, loyalty, a good sense of humor, a healthy curiosity, and the desire to live life and have fun. I also like someone who loves to laugh and doesn't take himself (or life) too seriously. It shouldn't be that hard to enjoy life... but when it is, you need to be able to laugh about it. In terms of a guy's appearance, I notice the eyes and the smile first. I don't really have a physical type, although I seem to attract a lot of big, bodybuilder-type guys and yet I love a lean/defined guy. I appreciate someone who takes care of himself, although if he spends more time than me in the bathroom getting ready, we could have a problem. :lol:

13. vega

vega Member

Some of the standards you girls have placed are a little contradictory. I agree that balance is key but having completely opposing characteristics might be indicative of serious emotional problems.

Mostly kidding. I meet most of the standards of you girls. I am less happy go lucky than you may want but I am an actor so that doesn't lend it's self to good scenes and heart wrenching emotions. I am a thinker who questions the world. And no I do not mean in an emo depression kind of way. I mean in the sense that I question everything and refuse to follow a path set for me.

Sadly although I am a writer and can produce many ideas for romantic ideas and stuations I find it difficult to apply many of them to reality. My friends and I are some of the most intersting people you will ever find. We are all performers. I am the only actor. You won't find many groups of people our age that spend nights tooling around in my buddy's 2004 sports editions silver seabring blasting an odd mix of opers, rock, and techno/videogame music on our way up the high way to the nearest adult book store.

I stand out quite a bit at 6'1" with blond hair and blue eyes. I have broad shoulders, a size 30 waist, and weigh 180lbs.

I also stand out because I wear odd things. One of my favorite outfits is my tight black jeans (hey I like to show off once in a while), a form fitted soft cotton black t-shirt, and my fitted velvet black vest. The vest has 5 chrome buckles up the front.

I am not looking for anyone as I am in love with and very devoted to my girlfriend. Just felt like posting here and wanted to get told I am lying. It's just a matter of time and you know it.

If you want to see a picture of me go to Vegetix008 on yahoo.

14. SurferGirlCA

Gold Member

Vega, I think it's great that you question things in life. However, I don't think that's contradictory with realizing we only have a limited time here so why not try to make the most of it. That can take many forms from bettering yourself, helping others, bringing smiles and laughter to your family and friends, etc. Having a brain and a conscience and a sense of humor are all good things! :)

15. madame_zora

Gold Member

Vega, you sound like an interesting guy with a broad variety of tastes- if you are beautiful in addition to all of that, what a plus! I think what makes great relationships work is when two people are able to continually unravel the mystery of each other and find joy in that discovery. I hope you and your ladylove are sharing that kind of love, thanks for posting.

16. vega

vega Member

Without a doubt I enjoy life and am still fully aware of the finite nature of life.

We are having some problems right now but I am working hard to better myself and make her happy. I want ot be perfect for her.

I would actually appreciate the opinion of the girls on here as to whether or not I am attractive. Vegetix008 on hotmail has a pic. If you can't see it I could post it here if I knew how.

17. SurferGirlCA

Gold Member

Yes, you're a cutie, Vega. :)

18. vega

vega Member

Thank you very much

19. Imported

Gold Member

surf221: i think that if ur trying too hard to attract a girl then it's just pointless...but on the same note, a guy would be lying to you if he said that he's never thought about or even asked another girl what do women want...you guys are a confusing and captivating lot...

personally, i'm in a relationship too...but i think it's even harder being in a relationship because she kind of expects you to know what she wants already...sometimes its easier just being friends with benefits

Draft saved Draft deleted