what do women look for

BRMSTN69: simple question, what do women look for in a man?

BRMSTN69: sorry about the double post, I'm still trying to learn my way around a new PC

blar

Experimental Member
Media
nice topic BRMSTN69 and good reply tender

i am trying to figure this question out myself lol

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, Tender, I actually agree with that whole post! You said very clearly exaclty what I feel about men and sex. I would probably lean a tad more toward bigger guys, but if he's not good in bed or interested/able to get better, that would be where the rubber meets the road.

wvalady1968: Yayyyyy for Tender!! Sweetie, you knocked that one outta the ball park.

[Although I want to state for the record that "physically appealing" to me might not be attractive to many other women. I prefer men who are interesting looking, unique in their own way, to "handsome" men.]

BRMSTN69: First, Tender I did leave this post wide open on purpose,I wanted to hear the first thing that popped into your mind, and second I started this thread because I think men(and being one I can say this) are stupid. We look at a woman and think "nice tits or great ass".But women look at a man and think, will he be a good father? Will he be a good provider? Will he be faithful? ect. and physical appeal falls lower down on thier list.

P.S. I told my mother this theory and she said "are you fucking nuts? The first thing I noticed on your step- father was his eyes and then his ass! "(also I think the reason she got with my real father was because he was a dancer on American bandstand, and she loved to dance) so my thery might be way off the mark.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very articulate, Tender. I agree completely.

There is one thing I would like to add, although not a requirement but a nice benefit... I would love it if he could sing to me.

I am a romantic as well. :wub:

wvalady1968:
Originally posted by BRMSTN69@Jul 13 2004, 05:26 AM
First, Tender I did leave this post wide open on purpose,I wanted to hear the first thing that popped into your mind, and second I started this thread because I think men(and being one I can say this) are stupid. We look at a woman and think "nice tits or great ass".But women look at a man and think, will he be a good father? Will he be a good provider? Will he be faithful? ect. and physical appeal falls lower down on thier list.

P.S. I told my mother this theory and she said "are you fucking nuts? The first thing I noticed on your step- father was his eyes and then his ass! "(also I think the reason she got with my real father was because he was a dancer on American bandstand, and she loved to dance) so my thery might be way off the mark.
Why didn't you explain that? LOL
The question could have been worded differently.... :rolleyes:

I agree with your mother. When I look at men, I notice his physical attributes. Sparkling eyes that indicate a sense of humor and intelligence get me right away. A nice smile, good grooming, and after that, whatever body style he has is moot. He's got my interest.

Duo187

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Tender@Jul 14 2004, 03:21 AM
well it is apparent that physical features are going to be thing first thing noticed, and may attract one to another, that however does not mean that is what one would look for in a man.

for instance, if it is a guy i already sort of know, the looks then are not an issue really. but suppose it is a guy i have never even seen before? his looks would be the first thing to notice obviously, because i have never even talked to him!

the first thing i noticed about Sweet Boy, was his eyes.

I dont think at all that men are stupid!! (dont be so hard on yourself ;) ) i just think they are more sexual in a first noticing. a woman tends to notice his overall appearance--dress, cleanliness and his face. A man is just WIRED to notice her tits ! thats not a bad thing! but when he bases the relationship on that, or tries to GET only that-disregarding the rest of her- THAT is stupid!

Tender
Yes tender, we are wired so to say to notice ones breasts, or ass. We are still primal in some ways. But for those of us who can look past that, see the woman behind it all, and actually fall for them with our soul and mind.. the body will fall into place, no matter what it is like.

I will admit, I am a breast conesuer, I can't get enough of them, but I would much rather be with a girl that made me laugh and I oculd talk to, over a stuck up big tit bitch, and no I am not saying all endowed women are bitchs.