What do women mean when they say it hurts so good?

gunnaknow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've heard of women reporting that a big cock hurts so good, or that they like how a big cock makes them feel sore during sex, or in the morning. I don't understand why women would like this. What do women mean? Thanks.

gunnaknow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I work out all of the time but how do you know that this is what women mean? I'd like to hear what the women have to say. They should know what it's like to receive a big cock inside them.

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I know many things. Women aren't theo nly ones who recieve massise members deep within their centerfolds. :/

That, and really that's all it is; a bunch of friction with a few contractions and a but of strain.

gunnaknow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah but anal is different to vaginal sex. I was thinking that maybe what women might mean is that when a cock is big enough to make you sore, it's also causing intense stimulation and therefore immense pleasure aswel. A cock being able to rub a woman sore means that it's big enough to cause maximum sexual stimulation. I'm not sure about feeling sore afterwards though.

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually... it feels good if the cock is big enough that we can feel it hitting our organs (not really sure what it's hitting up in there.. people say the cervix but I am not sure)... lol.... this feels really good, but it does kinda hurt... therefore - "make it hurt so good".

Okay??

Reactions: dadaddy

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Actually... it feels good if the cock is big enough that we can feel it hitting our organs (not really sure what it's hitting up in there.. people say the cervix but I am not sure)... lol.... this feels really good, but it does kinda hurt... therefore - "make it hurt so good".

Okay??

Well, there you have it, the proud owner of a vagina which has taken cock, and some wonderful titties, and nice lips... Regardless, you've your proof.

Pressure + Nerves = Fun.

By and by when a penis is within your pink centerfolds it can hit multiple things; 1: Uretha 2: Cervis 3: Just an area when not fully dialated; literally "wall". There are more, but I dare not speak of your lungs. :p

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, there you have it, the proud owner of a vagina which has taken cock, and some wonderful titties, and nice lips... Regardless, you've your proof.

Pressure + Nerves = Fun.

By and by when a penis is within your pink centerfolds it can hit multiple things; 1: Uretha 2: Cervis 3: Just an area when not fully dialated; literally "wall". There are more, but I dare not speak of your lungs. :p

Thank you, Sweetie!! xoxo

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've heard of women reporting that a big cock hurts so good, or that they like how a big cock makes them feel sore during sex, or in the morning. I don't understand why women would like this. What do women mean? Thanks.
The next day soreness is a pleasant reminder of the great sex with a large penis from the night before. It's not the soreness we like it's the memory that the soreness triggers.

As for the feeling during sex it's not the soreness we like, it's the fantastic full feeling. The feeling of being stretched wide is pure bliss. :wink:

Have you ever worked out? You know that soreness that you get when your muscles are really greased up? It's kind of like that.
It is nothing like that. :biggrin1::tongue: ROTFLMAO

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't like to hurt during or after sex.

If I am lubed up well (naturally is best) then I do not hurt unless the dick is so big it is pounding my cervix.

I don't understand the "hurts so good" either.

Tristessa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm not a fan of having my cervix pounded, because it is usually a bit uncomfortable and at the wrong time of the month is just plain painful. Luckily, I'm deep enough that this usually isn't too much of an issue; the occasional pressure is fine.

I do like the other kind of soreness, though. I actually would equate it to a workout burn of sorts, but much much nicer.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Im not a great lover of a huge girth so i dont like the pain of being stretched, just too much friction for me. However i do love a cock that is long enough to hit my cervix, not a pounding but a nice gentle push with each thrust that lets me know how deep he is.

Thats the kind of pain i like. A pain that reminds me how deep he is inside me

BenWaaaaah

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Im not a great lover of a huge girth so i dont like the pain of being stretched, just too much friction for me. However i do love a cock that is long enough to hit my cervix, not a pounding but a nice gentle push with each thrust that lets me know how deep he is.

Thats the kind of pain i like. A pain that reminds me how deep he is inside me

About 90% of the women I have been with are in your boat. They like the cervix being hit sometimes - it hurts a little, but most of the time it doesn't. I like to put it in about 75% of the way for the first minute then go all-in nice and slow and , hopefully, bottoming her out. More times than not, it results in an immediate orgasm. :wink:

The other 10% told me "It's too big", "Owww fuck", or "Hurry up and finish!" One told me the next day she couldn't walk up stairs she hurt so much, but she was very very small and I felt really bad because she wanted me to finish so badly but I was taking to long and it was killing her. But I guess that's why we have blowjobs... :tongue: