What do women prefer if the guy cums real quick?

What do women prefer if the guy cums real quick?

• Have intense sex to get off before he loses his erection

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for all the replies, at least the ones that are constructive.

Reading this gives me lots to think about.

Now that's the idea! Use this knowledge to your advantage. Worst mistakes are the ones repeated. We all fuck up. Its those that learn from those mistakes that make the most of it. (Oh god corny euphemisms) :rollseyes:
I'm just saying that its good that your taking this as a chance to improve next time and make your and her experience that much better. Sex is too much fun for it to be so dang much trouble.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
(Oh god corny euphemisms)

I think you might mean corny aphorisms (?).

euphemism: the substitution of an agreeable or inoffensive expression for one that may offend or suggest something unpleasant; also : the expression so substituted.

aphorism:
1: a concise statement of a principle
2: a terse formulation of a truth or sentiment

HungPirate

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do see a lot of responses from men -- I would appreciate more feedback from the women -- that's why I posted in this forum.

bunygirl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm going to agree with what the other ladies have said so far. Be honest.

Also, if it were me that you were with, I'd prefer that if you've reached the point of no return, don't tuck tail and run to the bathroom. Ride it out and enjoy the orgasm, don't make a show of it, but enjoy it. I have been with someone that, while they didn't have a PE issue, they had the issue of staying hard once in the condom. But he made it a point to make sure I had a really good time, even if he couldn't do it with his cock. I didn't ignore him the entire time either. We just enjoyed each other's bodies and still had a good time.

I'd also consider not holding back on masturbation just for the bigger boom, at least when you're going to be with someone for the first (or second or third) times. I would be a LOT more forgiving of a guy that has a PE if I know that it's not a usual thing for him from previous experience. I know nerves are still going to going to come into the picture, but I wouldn't expect saving up for a big night to help the staying power.

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
Honesty is the easiest thing in sex. If she turned you on so bad that you shot your load than tell her just that. She'd make you feel real good about it and you'd have gotten a great second at bat and probably breakfast. You sound like a nice guy and the BS ego games are for losers. There's no need to down that route.

AMEN to this. I've been in this scenario and I didn't throw him out of my bedroom. He got a second at bat, breakfast and a wife out of it. :smile:

HungPirate

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm going to agree with what the other ladies have said so far. Be honest.

Also, if it were me that you were with, I'd prefer that if you've reached the point of no return, don't tuck tail and run to the bathroom. Ride it out and enjoy the orgasm, don't make a show of it, but enjoy it. I have been with someone that, while they didn't have a PE issue, they had the issue of staying hard once in the condom. But he made it a point to make sure I had a really good time, even if he couldn't do it with his cock. I didn't ignore him the entire time either. We just enjoyed each other's bodies and still had a good time.

I'd also consider not holding back on masturbation just for the bigger boom, at least when you're going to be with someone for the first (or second or third) times. I would be a LOT more forgiving of a guy that has a PE if I know that it's not a usual thing for him from previous experience. I know nerves are still going to going to come into the picture, but I wouldn't expect saving up for a big night to help the staying power.

I just want to emphasize, I was not trying to be dishonest or "fool" her that I'm immune to PE. I was just trying to follow my rule to impress her with actions and not trying to manipulate her with words. I thought I could stay hard and get her off -- she'd been saying she I was going to make her cum quick -- and then I'd have a chance to recharge for the next round.

Yeah, the not masturbating for days and days was one of those things I'd take back now. This was one of those sequences where if it just one thing had had gone a little differently I know it would have been a long night of her telling me my cock was amazing.

shyguy1985

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Indeed.

Personal experience but if the longer you leave the gun loaded the quicker it goes off.

If I havent shot my gun for a few days but know I'm going to be having sex then I make sure I cum first and quickly during foreplay.

Whilst some women might find this odd or a concern or even off putting, once that first orgasm is out the way I have a long, hard way to go till I get to the next one and fingers crossed she'll have alot more fun trying to get there....

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It depends on how much time we have. If it's going to be an extended session, we usually do oral. I prefer to cum doing oral...and then I can fuck for about 30-45 minutes still hard and build up a second load.

HungPirate

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Intrigue, I was just being honest about what was going through my head. She was saying exactly that. She hadn't had a big guy before and really seemed into it.

Indeed.

Personal experience but if the longer you leave the gun loaded the quicker it goes off.

If I havent shot my gun for a few days but know I'm going to be having sex then I make sure I cum first and quickly during foreplay.

Whilst some women might find this odd or a concern or even off putting, once that first orgasm is out the way I have a long, hard way to go till I get to the next one and fingers crossed she'll have alot more fun trying to get there....
I knew of the Everyone Loves Mary advice, and it's true that the gun goes off faster if you keep it loaded, but it also holds more bullets. I hadn't had PE problems before, so I thought I could get her off a few times before getting off the first time myself, then I'd still have plenty left for round two (when I'd last even longer) or even more -- I wanted to be sure she'd run out of steam before me. Like I said before, the way it played out, it all went wrong, I was very surprised to have PE -- that was not the way I expected the evening to end.

Last edited: