What do women prefer

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Neatly trimmed or shaved is my pref. And if you DO shave,keep it that way. Stuble on the shaft or pubic area does not make for good friction on a smooth pussy! Ouch!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
rob_just_rob said:
Be careful about putting depilatory cream on your balls; it burns like a mofo.

I, um, heard that somewhere...

:biggrin1:

I can imagine...:wink:

AMikkell

Just Browsing
Media
Katiecav_34D said:
Definately hair. they look funny without it
Katie

I doubt it's any funnier looking than a shaven vulva. Both aren't usually naturally accuring on adults, but some like to shave it.

As for hair on the shaft, I have that, from the base to about an inch up, when errect. It's not really visible on me, but I don't trim or shave, no real reason as I'm the only person who sees it on a regular basis and it's a bit of work.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Mu guy is totally natural, hairy balls and all and i love it because it makes him seem so much more masculine, but there's no hair on his shaft (id make him shave that). It would be good if he trimmed but he isnt very hairy to begin with

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I understand you might be bored, but please stop digging up threads that haven't been active since 2006.

Yeah it is kind of weird isnt it?

I always want to respond to some of the earlier posts in a 3 year old thread and im sure 95% of the respondants arent even here anymore.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I understand you might be bored, but please stop digging up threads that haven't been active since 2006.

well sorry if it bothers you but dont read them, as there are a few others who have added to them and havent complained, besides it is kind of nice to read what others have posted in the past and what others will and can add to it, i myself think every one can learn something be it old or new. they are there for everyone to read no matter how old they are and they are some new members who mite want to comment on them that wouldnt other wise be able to if they wasnt brought back for viewing.

Last edited:

D_Kerry_N_Ashon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Back in 8th grade, while on a fieldtrip, me and this girl were playing a game of 'show me yours, I'll show you mine'; when I showed her mine she said, "Eww! Girls don't like hairy balls". Hearing "Eww!" when exposing your junk is quite unsettling in case you were wondering. Ever since then I've kept my boys completely hair-free and trimmed up everything else. Haven't heard another "eww!" since. Good times!

Moral of the story: Apparently, girls don't like hairy balls.