What do women REALLY think about penis size?

Honky Dong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Women are strange creatures.

I've had one girl tell me my cock is small and others that tell me it's huge.

When I get them to guess my size in inches, they are always far off in their estimation.

Never mind what they think about penis size, do they actually know anything about imperial measurements?

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
did the one girl who thought you were small estimate your size correctly? (what is your size?)

Honky Dong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
nah mate. she estimated 8inches. At the time I was around 5.5 inches.

These days I'm sporting a 6inch erection most times. Occasionally just under 6.5inches when really excited.

andrexx

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It all depends on the woman and the situation. Some of them see any cock and think it's huge...especially if they know that they're tight. One of my female friends saw a picture of a cock online of some guy in a band. She commented on how huge it was, but in reality it really wasn't at all. Perhaps from that perspective, but she's also fairly inexperienced in sizing up.

Perhaps the girl that thought you were too small is a size queen? 6.0-6.5 is hardly small. It's average, and average is just fine, as long as you know what you're doing.

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well damn bro... she thought 8 inches was small!?:confused: Well, I'm not a woman but, I think from my novice experience, besides confidence and selflessness, in pure terms of the penis... women want a girthy (5.5-6.0 circumference) cock that won't hurt them and stretch them loose but will fill them out and open them nicely with tight but smooth friction, with a descent length between 6.5 and 8 inches (real inches)... all that and a cock that one go limp after a minute or two... hard erections as apposed to semi soft ones that don't slide very well... like playing pool with a thick rope hehe. Just my two cents:cool: (am i right women?)

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
Women are strange creatures.

I've had one girl tell me my cock is small and others that tell me it's huge.

When I get them to guess my size in inches, they are always far off in their estimation.

Never mind what they think about penis size, do they actually know anything about imperial measurements?

Quite the contrary, I think men are strange creatures.

We say you are large, you think we lie.
We say you are average, you think we lie.
We say you are small, you tell us to go get some eyeglasses and a mesuring tape to measure each day to see if it grew.
We say that the size of the cock is not the whole sum but a part of the equation, and you still think we are insane.

What is the answer you really want?

Honky Dong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

How big a part (pardon the pun) does penis size contribute to a woman's decision making process when she is choosing her partner?

How does that aspect weigh against other aspects when sizing up potential suiters in terms of importance?

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
I think, based on what the women I've been with have told me, that the "average" woman does the most comparing just between the last guy she was with and the current guy she's with. And ... it's based on how that cock feels in the heat of sex, rather than how it looks. That's my experience.

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
I think, based on what the women I've been with have told me, that the "average" woman does the most comparing just between the last guy she was with and the current guy she's with. And ... it's based on how that cock feels in the heat of sex, rather than how it looks. That's my experience.

Kris, good answer. The conversation is not on, "Oh I think he was 6.5 to 7 and this one was 5.75." Most of us are not whipping out tape measures and trying to figure it out. It is all about the feeling and of course the technique.

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quite the contrary, I think men are strange creatures.

We say you are large, you think we lie.
We say you are average, you think we lie.
We say you are small, you tell us to go get some eyeglasses and a mesuring tape to measure each day to see if it grew.
We say that the size of the cock is not the whole sum but a part of the equation, and you still think we are insane.

He's just asking about penis preferences, independent of our collective insecurities...:redface:

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Most women are far less concerned with penis sizes than most men are.

It's entirely possible that the comments were made in a "compliment goes HERE" moment, or when she was trying to say something that would end the conversation and change the subject.

ILguy23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My girl thinks I'm huge. I think, at about 6.5", that speaks more about her previous few lovers than about me.

Girls who have lots of experience with lots of guys probably have a much more realistic view. But then they also have the experience to know how to be diplomatic and sensitive with the answer, and may be confident enough not to be a good match with someone so unconfident as to be that insecure about his own penis size.

But I don't know. Im just guessing.

Nala

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How big a part (pardon the pun) does penis size contribute to a woman's decision making process when she is choosing her partner?

It never did for me.

How does that aspect weigh against other aspects when sizing up potential suiters in terms of importance?

It used to be of none importance. It will be higher on the list in case I'll have to chose a new partner though personality will always the be most important aspect.

wheatiespe33

Just Browsing
Media
I agree that women can never win when it comes to penis size. Really what it comes down to is that men like hearing women talk about cock, and specifically size. We are willing tyo risk a negative about cock size cause we might get a positive.

Mike7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As some said wost women don't whip out tape measures, they either guess or listen to the guy's over estimate of size and take that. They gauge size based on the visual look and how it feels. In the end it's all how you use it that counts plus all the other non-sexual aspects too.