What do women really want?

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
You presume women know everything they want. Sometimes you don't know what you want til you find it. Many women take this approach. :biggrin1:

I dont presume anything, but i do know that many women here are married, and by then you would think they would have figured out what they wanted and could share with us ^^

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Height
Confidence
An abilty to be a strong man who will stand alone and also stand up and protect his own when needed
A manly aura about him, I am not inot wishy washy men
A take chage attitude in bed
A nice cock
Motivated
Loyal
abilty to give good massages
a good cook is nice too
......................................The above were things that would be deal breakers to me if looking to replace my man.

x
Honey

Reactions: Jissmo

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Respect is love.
True
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With apologies and respect to the former Bronx Bombshell for stealing her words and changing a few to make them true to me.

I don't know what other women want. I don't know what men want either. I do know exactly what I want though.

First, I know you may want to have sex with other women, even long after your penis is useless. I don’t like it but I know it. I need to know that you love me so much that you will give up sexual contact with anyone else (men too) forever.

I want to know that when I speak I have your attention. You are not worried about "your bills, your ex, your deadlines, or when you think you're gonna die".

I want you to tell me your secrets. I can keep them.

I want you to whisper in my ear all night and ignore the pretty girl sitting on your left, your homeboys, and the fact that I used to date your ex-best friends brother.

I need you to want me as much as I want you.

I need you to know I'm the one you have been praying for.

You need to open and hold doors, pull out chairs, guide me, and bring me back home after.

I want you to be quiet when you have nothing to say, and just enjoy the silence comfortably.

I expect you to love your children more than you love me. And I want you to respect their mother, even though it didn't work out.

I need you to keep their mother out of my face before I slap her.

I want you to write me a song on your guitar and give me an hour long foot massage.

I want you to trust me.

I want to trust you.

I want you to laugh at my jokes, unless they suck. Then you should make a sour-lemon face.

I want you to make me laugh.

I want your mother to like me. Teach me how to impress her.

I want you to teach me something about myself. Often.

I want you to teach me something about the world. Often.

I want you to call me on my bullshit and help me grow.

I want you to give me mind-numbing orgasms.

I want you to have an interesting life with interesting people in it when I find you. This is so crucial!

I want you to wind up my biological clock.

I want you not to freak out on me after you wind up my biological clock and leave.

I want you to keep your promises.

I want you to surprise me.

I want you to ask my friends what you should get me for my birthday.

I want you to understand what I'm saying, and what gets left unsaid too.

I want you to figure out what sets me off and not do those things.

I want you to hurry up and change my last name to yours. (Or yours to mine if your name sucks.)

I want you to cook for me, bathe me, and wash my hair. Anything that makes me feel taken care of is good.

I want you to take no prisoners at work, and be gentle as a feather at home with me.

I want you to be unable to keep your hands off of me, but not in a molester, gropey way.:tongue:

There's still other stuff I want too, but I think all the important things are covered.

And everything Meg said a day ago.

njqt466

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
True

With apologies and respect to the former Bronx Bombshell for stealing her words and changing a few to make them true to me.

I don't know what other women want. I don't know what men want either. I do know exactly what I want though.

First, I know you may want to have sex with other women, even long after your penis is useless. I don’t like it but I know it. I need to know that you love me so much that you will give up sexual contact with anyone else (men too) forever.

I want to know that when I speak I have your attention. You are not worried about "your bills, your ex, your deadlines, or when you think you're gonna die".

I want you to tell me your secrets. I can keep them.

I want you to whisper in my ear all night and ignore the pretty girl sitting on your left, your homeboys, and the fact that I used to date your ex-best friends brother.

I need you to want me as much as I want you.

I need you to know I'm the one you have been praying for.

You need to open and hold doors, pull out chairs, guide me, and bring me back home after.

I want you to be quiet when you have nothing to say, and just enjoy the silence comfortably.

I expect you to love your children more than you love me. And I want you to respect their mother, even though it didn't work out.

I need you to keep their mother out of my face before I slap her.

I want you to write me a song on your guitar and give me an hour long foot massage.

I want you to trust me.

I want to trust you.

I want you to laugh at my jokes, unless they suck. Then you should make a sour-lemon face.

I want you to make me laugh.

I want your mother to like me. Teach me how to impress her.

I want you to teach me something about myself. Often.

I want you to teach me something about the world. Often.

I want you to call me on my bullshit and help me grow.

I want you to give me mind-numbing orgasms.

I want you to have an interesting life with interesting people in it when I find you. This is so crucial!

I want you to wind up my biological clock.

I want you not to freak out on me after you wind up my biological clock and leave.

I want you to keep your promises.

I want you to surprise me.

I want you to ask my friends what you should get me for my birthday.

I want you to figure out what sets me off and not do those things.

I want you to hurry up and change my last name to yours. (Or yours to mine if your name sucks.)

I want you to cook for me, bathe me, and wash my hair. Anything that makes me feel taken care of is good.

I want you to take no prisoners at work, and be gentle as a feather at home with me.

I want you to be unable to keep your hands off of me, but not in a molester, gropey way.:tongue:

There's still other stuff I want too, but I think all the important things are covered.

And everything Meg said a day ago.

njqt466

I want that for you, as well. I want that for all the women who want their dream to come true. No faking, No BS, just being able to exhale....

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe it is just my experience, but women don't like to go backwards in life. They push life forward.

I think, and its only my opinion, but thats a huge source of discord between the sexes. Guys can go backward in life. Example: You will never see a woman move back in with her parents after college unless she is absolutely dead stuck. Guys do it all the time.

Women move life forward and guys can get content with the status quo.

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
True

Is this realy that important? i hate holding doors open for people, and i feel like a goofy corny fool pulling out your chair for you. Maybe its because i believe women can do anything men can do, and they dont need the door opened or the chair pulled out for them, i just feel so stupid doing it.

Haha, thats awesome, made me laugh pretty loud kekekeke.

From my limited experience. IMPOSSIBLE! If i dont get it, you get mad, if i ask you to explain you go crazy and refuse to tell me. why? why?WHY?!!?!?!?

njqt466

^^

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is one of my favourite poems (Pablo Neruda) and I dream of the day when my son/daughter listens the tale of how their father and I fell in love.

Ah son, do you know, do you know
where you come from?

From a lake with white
and hungry gulls.

Next to the water of winter
she and I raised
a red bonfire
wearing out our lips
from kissing each other's souls,
casting all into the fire,
burning our lives.

That's how you came into the world.

But she, to see me
and to see you, one day
crossed the seas
and I, to clasp
her tiny waist,
walked all the earth,
with wars and mountains,
with sands and thorns.

You come from so many places,
from the water and the earth,
from the fire and the snow,
from so far away you journey
toward the two of us,
from the terrible love
that has enchained us,

that we want to know
what you're like, what you say to us,
because you know more
about the world we gave you.

Like a great storm
we shook
the tree of life
down to the hiddenmost
fibers of the roots
and you appear now
singing in the foliage,
in the highest branch
that with you we reach.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This is one of my favourite poems (Pablo Neruda) and I dream of the day when my son/daughter listens the tale of how their father and I fell in love.

Ah son, do you know, do you know
where you come from?

From a lake with white
and hungry gulls.

Next to the water of winter
she and I raised
a red bonfire
wearing out our lips
from kissing each other's souls,
casting all into the fire,
burning our lives.

But she, to see me
and to see you, one day
crossed the seas
and I, to clasp
her tiny waist,
walked all the earth,
with wars and mountains,
with sands and thorns.

You come from so many places,
from the water and the earth,
from the fire and the snow,
from so far away you journey
toward the two of us,
from the terrible love
that has enchained us,

that we want to know
what you're like, what you say to us,
because you know more
about the world we gave you.

Like a great storm
we shook
the tree of life
down to the hiddenmost
fibers of the roots
and you appear now
singing in the foliage,
in the highest branch
that with you we reach.

My God, that's profound and beautiful. Thanks for sharing it with us, MB.

amiegrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My God... this is a tricky one, but I'll try....

We want:
Respect, not subservience.
Self-confidence, not arrogance.
A man that is HEALTHY, not a Greek God.
Generosity, not financial wastefulness nor stinginess.
Maturity, not a complete bore.
Intelligence, not a know-it-all.
Sexual curiosity (and willingness to LEARN), not a Sex God.
Self-control, not stoicism nor controlling with us.
HONESTY. Period.
Similar religious background, or respectful of our differences.
Loving, not obsessive.
Similar sense of humor.

** For those men that choose to date single mothers: You HAVE to be WILLING to be Daddy. For those children whose fathers are still in the picture - your significance is no less when they are with you and their mother. Read books, research fatherhood if you aren't already a dad. Talk to their father if he is around (and is worth two shits)... You are one of the most important people in these children's lives. Any mother that chooses to be with a man who wants little or nothing to do with parenthood is only thinking with her clit, imho.

Just become the best person you can think of - whatever your idea of that person is. You will attract the woman or women who are looking for you :)

Chest Rockwell

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
if i were a woman and a virgin, i'd hate to lose my virginity with someone who had no clue of what to do.

every single woman i have met in my 1 year at university has always (i kid you not) focused on appearences before personality.. and, even more rediculous, i was told once that a girl i knew REFUSED to have sex with a virgin, dispite being a virgin herself.. explain that one if you can ladies :) because i'll be damned if i can work it out.

only women i have met that have liked me for me have been on the net and i am always "too young" for them (them being between 23-29)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally Posted by njqt466

True

Is this really that important? Yes, damn it, it is! It's fucking rude not to. i hate holding doors open for people, Cause you're selfish! and i feel like a goofy corny fool pulling out your chair for you. Maybe its because i believe women can do anything men can do, and they dont need the door opened or the chair pulled out for them, i just feel so stupid doing it.

Men like you are on my list of people not to fuck. I swear to God it takes 10 seconds and is always appreciated.

I want you to laugh at my jokes, unless they suck. Then you should make a sour-lemon face. Haha, thats awesome, made me laugh pretty loud kekekeke.

From my limited experience. IMPOSSIBLE! If i dont get it, you get mad, if i ask you to explain you go crazy and refuse to tell me. why? why?WHY?!!?!?!?

Stop dating silly girls, and start dating women. This will not happen.

^

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is the big deal about holding doors open for women? I do it for everyone, kids, old men, men, girls and women, because it is the courteous thing to do. I will often move faster to get ahead of a person so I can open a door for them, I don’t judge a person before I make the move. There have been a few occasions where people were totally surprised, a few women have objected but most people seem to appreciate it.

I have a friend who takes it to the extreme with car doors, almost demanding that a woman has to wait for him to open the car door. I have also met a few women who demand, in their way, to have a car door opened and closed for them. I find that if someone expects it and is haughty about it, I rebel. Get over it!3

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ah yes, Freud's old question.

He thought that he could find out by asking women. All he found out is that women don't know what women want.

And all we can add today is experience gained in dealing with the Instant Gratification generation. Women still don't know what they want, but whatever it is, they want it now.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'll give my answers in 2 separate posts.

First, I recall LordPendragon recently posting his thoughts on the absurdity of asking "what do women want..." as if we all want the same things, and are not unique individuals. I wanted to quote him, but can't seem to find that particular post now to save my life.

Anyway, I wholeheartedly agree. Every woman has her own unique experiences, wants and needs ... emotionally, psychologically, and sexually.

And as unique as we all are, I know that I am on the far end of the bell curve, in terms of my preferences, and if a man tried to base his behavior towards all women based on my preferences, he would probably get bashed over the head with a baseball bat!

That said, here are my (unique) preferences. The first thing I will use is someone else's words...I used part of this quote as my signature for a while, but I'm posting the entire quote here, because it resonates so deeply with me.

"I do not want to be the leader. I refuse to be the leader. I want to live darkly and richly in my femaleness. I want a man lying over me, always over me. His will, his pleasure, his desire, his life, his work, his sexuality the touchstone, the command, my pivot. I don't mind working, holding my ground intellectually, artistically; but as a woman, oh, God, as a woman I want to be dominated. I don't mind being told to stand on my own feet, not to cling -- all that I am capable of doing -- but I am going to be pursued, fucked, possessed by the will of a male at His time, His bidding.

I, with a deeper instinct, will choose a man who compels my strength, who will make enormous demands on me, who will not doubt my courage or my toughness, who will not believe me naive or innocent, who will have the courage to treat me like a woman."

Anaïs Nin​

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Now I'll post something very personal and special to AW and me.

When reading this, please do so with the clear understanding that I am a submissive and am in a consensual Master/slave relationship.

The following are our pledges to each other, which we each wrote to state clearly our intentions toward one another as we (next week!) begin the rest of our lives together. :biggrin1:

I don't think there is any better way to express what I want from a man. With the following words, Artfulwilly and I have said it all:

Holly:
I belong to you.
I give you my body, my heart, my love, and my passion
Every part of me is yours.

Artful:
You belong to me.
Entwined and ensorcelled – our minds will sing together.
I cannot get too close to you.

Holly:
I believe in you.
I give you my trust, my devotion,
My respect, and my obedience
You are worthy of all I have to give.

Artful:
I have never known your equal.
I will nurture and protect you,
With every fibre of my being.
Within my ambit, you will soar to new heights.

Holly:
I promise you honesty
I will hold nothing back
I will keep no secrets, and I will tell no lies

Artful:
I will be open and direct,
With no punches pulled.
My unshaped thoughts are yours to view.

Holly:
I submit to you.
From this point forward,
You are my loving Master, and I am your loving slave.

Artful:
I have staked my claim.
For as long as I breathe,
You are my esteemed slave and I am your loving Master.

Holly:
Take what you need from me
Do with me as you see fit
My pleasure and pain are in your hands
Whatever you choose to do with them, I will accept.

Artful:
I will take what I need from you
Without question and at any time.
Your pleasure and pain are mine to embrace.
You will gladly accept whatever I choose to do with them.

Holly:
In my deepest heart of hearts
I want to be told, not asked
I want what you want
By choice, I submit my will to yours

Artful:
With nothing held back,
I will direct you, not ask you.
You will embrace my passion;
Your pleasure will ever augment mine.

Holly:
I surrender to you with great joy
For in surrender, I am set free to be my truest self
And to love without reservation

Artful:
Your complete submission is a precious gift.
I know your passion for me is boundless.
I will love you like there’s no tomorrow.

Holly:
In submission to you, I am complete.

Artful:
My Holly -- under my benevolent control: we are both complete.

:heart: I LOVE this man! :heart:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WOW! That is so beautiful. You two give me hope. :smile:

Now I'll post something very personal and special to AW and me.

When reading this, please do so with the clear understanding that I am a submissive and am in a consensual Master/slave relationship.

The following are our pledges to each other, which we each wrote to state clearly our intentions toward one another as we (next week!) begin the rest of our lives together. :biggrin1:

I don't think there is any better way to express what I want from a man. With the following words, Artfulwilly and I have said it all:

Holly:
I belong to you.
I give you my body, my heart, my love, and my passion
Every part of me is yours.

Artful:
You belong to me.
Entwined and ensorcelled – our minds will sing together.
I cannot get too close to you.

Holly:
I believe in you.
I give you my trust, my devotion,
My respect, and my obedience
You are worthy of all I have to give.

Artful:
I have never known your equal.
I will nurture and protect you,
With every fibre of my being.
Within my ambit, you will soar to new heights.

Holly:
I promise you honesty
I will hold nothing back
I will keep no secrets, and I will tell no lies

Artful:
I will be open and direct,
With no punches pulled.
My unshaped thoughts are yours to view.

Holly:
I submit to you.
From this point forward,
You are my loving Master, and I am your loving slave.

Artful:
I have staked my claim.
For as long as I breathe,
You are my esteemed slave and I am your loving Master.

Holly:
Take what you need from me
Do with me as you see fit
My pleasure and pain are in your hands
Whatever you choose to do with them, I will accept.

Artful:
I will take what I need from you
Without question and at any time.
Your pleasure and pain are mine to embrace.
You will gladly accept whatever I choose to do with them.

Holly:
In my deepest heart of hearts
I want to be told, not asked
I want what you want
By choice, I submit my will to yours

Artful:
With nothing held back,
I will direct you, not ask you.
You will embrace my passion;
Your pleasure will ever augment mine.

Holly:
I surrender to you with great joy
For in surrender, I am set free to be my truest self
And to love without reservation

Artful:
Your complete submission is a precious gift.
I know your passion for me is boundless.
I will love you like there’s no tomorrow.

Holly:
In submission to you, I am complete.

Artful:
My Holly -- under my benevolent control: we are both complete.

:heart: I LOVE this man! :heart: