What do women really want?

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Now I'll post something very personal and special to AW and me.

When reading this, please do so with the clear understanding that I am a submissive and am in a consensual Master/slave relationship.

The following are our pledges to each other, which we each wrote to state clearly our intentions toward one another as we (next week!) begin the rest of our lives together. :biggrin1:

I don't think there is any better way to express what I want from a man. With the following words, Artfulwilly and I have said it all:

Holly:
I belong to you.
I give you my body, my heart, my love, and my passion
Every part of me is yours.

Artful:
You belong to me.
Entwined and ensorcelled – our minds will sing together.
I cannot get too close to you.

Holly:
I believe in you.
I give you my trust, my devotion,
My respect, and my obedience
You are worthy of all I have to give.

Artful:
I have never known your equal.
I will nurture and protect you,
With every fibre of my being.
Within my ambit, you will soar to new heights.

Holly:
I promise you honesty
I will hold nothing back
I will keep no secrets, and I will tell no lies

Artful:
I will be open and direct,
With no punches pulled.
My unshaped thoughts are yours to view.

Holly:
I submit to you.
From this point forward,
You are my loving Master, and I am your loving slave.

Artful:
I have staked my claim.
For as long as I breathe,
You are my esteemed slave and I am your loving Master.

Holly:
Take what you need from me
Do with me as you see fit
My pleasure and pain are in your hands
Whatever you choose to do with them, I will accept.

Artful:
I will take what I need from you
Without question and at any time.
Your pleasure and pain are mine to embrace.
You will gladly accept whatever I choose to do with them.

Holly:
In my deepest heart of hearts
I want to be told, not asked
I want what you want
By choice, I submit my will to yours

Artful:
With nothing held back,
I will direct you, not ask you.
You will embrace my passion;
Your pleasure will ever augment mine.

Holly:
I surrender to you with great joy
For in surrender, I am set free to be my truest self
And to love without reservation

Artful:
Your complete submission is a precious gift.
I know your passion for me is boundless.
I will love you like there’s no tomorrow.

Holly:
In submission to you, I am complete.

Artful:
My Holly -- under my benevolent control: we are both complete.

:heart: I LOVE this man! :heart:
Yes! Thats what its all about. Two becoming one:smile:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Our beautiful, strong, intelligent women of LPSG are not "the average woman." With that disclaimer out of the way, it's been my observation that the average woman has a gigantic disconnect between what she claims she wants, or what she thinks she wants, and what she actually prefers.

For example, the average woman will almost always have "a sensitive man" at or near the top of her list of what she wants. But two dates with a sensitive man, and she will tell you that they are done, he's too wimpy and boring. It's a little confusing for me. I'm guessing that those types of women are in love with the romantic ideal of a sensitive man, but at the same time in love with the exciting reality of an insensitive bad-boy brute.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is one of my favourite poems (Pablo Neruda) and I dream of the day when my son/daughter listens the tale of how their father and I fell in love.

Ah son, do you know, do you know
where you come from?

Thank you. The Gods must have known that's exactly what I needed today. Whew. Let me read it a few more times and cry.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wasn't going to join this thread, simply because my opinion is always dismissed as being "what I think I should say" as opposed to being my actual opinion

<...>You know my opinion of those girls you know from Uni, they aren't fucking worth it. You are far more than just a pretty face dear and deserve to be with someone with enough substance to fucking see it.
{re: the first bolded section:} Aw, sweetie, you have let the jqtroll color your judgement. Very few of us here see you that way.

{re: second bolded section:} It's tough to hear when you're young, but truer words were never spoken. Resist the urge to be shallow, don't only hunt for the gorgeous girls or the popular girls. Learn to be you and to like yourself, keep an open mind, and you will be surprised to find out how popular you become, yourself. The ones who are being shallow toward you don't deserve you. It may take longer than you want it to, but you will eventually find friends and dating potential who are actually worth your time and effort.

MagicTongue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i was told once that a girl i knew REFUSED to have sex with a virgin, dispite being a virgin herself.. explain that one if you can ladies :) because i'll be damned if i can work it out.

I'd have to say because a guy who is a virgin is less likely to know how to pleasure a woman. It would be awkward and scary for both if it's virgin to virgin. But if the guy is experienced, he can make it a lot better for the girl.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah yes, Freud's old question.

He thought that he could find out by asking women. All he found out is that women don't know what women want. Freud was a drug addicted ass.

And all we can add today is experience gained in dealing with the Instant Gratification generation. Women still don't know what they want, but whatever it is, they want it now.
http://www.lpsg.org/women-s-issues/49669-what-do-women-really-want-2.html#post821256
You sound bitter and jaded dude. Take a breath and then let it go slowly. I have been kicked in the teeth by love on more than one occassion but I have learned from my mistakes and I have hope for the future.

http://www.lpsg.org/women-s-issues/49669-what-do-women-really-want-2.html#post821256

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Ok so i see a few things that women want, you all made some lists and such. I saw one post about women can say what they want, but do they GET what they want. How often do you find what you want? is it just in little peices in different guys, like if you could chop up a bunch of guys and put together the best parts? lolz.

Also am i doomed because of my hatred for door opening? Everyone i meet thinks im the nicest person, people like me, im not trying to be conceited or w/e, im an ugly goofy looking nerd, but regardless people like me for whatever reason. Im athiest, and religious people always say "well i think god will send you to heaven just because the way you are" blah blah. So if i dont open the door for you, im automaticall a selfish bastard (untrue) and unworthy?

I just figured out. I dont like to play the "game" i guess thats a younger girl type thing but i doubt ill be getting with older women, who you all say, arent looking for looks as much as a young girl but whatever.
I dont want to play the game. Talking smooth, pickup lines and such. Whatever it is, i suck at it regardless. But all these girls i know, they go for the guys who can play the game well, and what happens? they get played and cheated on lol. well if its players who play the game well i wont play. and i know opening doors is like so far from the game its retarded to not like to open doors, but i guess i can say that that is just a small part of it.

My mom raised me and my sisters by herself she didnt need help, she is strong, i think all women are strong and i dont need to hold the door open for you, i just open it and walk in and you can go next and i guess that sounds very asshole, does to me lol, but im not an asshole! im one nice motherfucker aaaaiiight!!! *holds you at gun point*

Maybe im just crazy, but maybe ill find an insane girl who thinks like i do! 1 in 6 billion! crap, she dont speak english :( lolz.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe im just crazy, but maybe ill find an insane girl who thinks like i do! 1 in 6 billion! crap, she dont speak english :( lolz.

If there is only one woman in 6 billion who doesn't expect you to open the door for her, sorry about your luck, I already married her. Actually I have opened doors for women who have taken offense, so I know there are a lot more out there. I too, am an atheist so if that is the second qualifier it does narrow down the field of women who don't want their doors opened and are also willing to live with an atheist, maybe I did get the last one?

Theunbroken

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I dont think there can be an answer that is the same for the majority of women, for each has thier own views about morals and etc etc,

And a prime example of this was when i was on a bus, there were not enough seats, and there was a youngish girl (maybe 3 years younger than me) that got on, so, i stood up and let her sit down, now, one woman told me that i was very kind and bla bla bla, but then, quite to my estonishment, i heard a pair of girls mocking me from a few seats back, which took me very much by supprise :smile:

i dont think it is possible to give a deffined answer to what is wrong and right to do unless they are extremes, but i guess its just all down to the lady in question and what she has as a preference to the way she is treated.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok so i see a few things that women want, you all made some lists and such. I saw one post about women can say what they want, but do they GET what they want. How often do you find what you want? is it just in little peices in different guys, like if you could chop up a bunch of guys and put together the best parts? lolz.

Hell no! I sort, and sift, and would not settle. I might have sex with men who aren't who I'm looking for, but I wouldn't have one for a boyfriend or husband. Absolutely not. The things I want are not unreasonable and I wait for a man who can give me at least nearly all of them.

Also am i doomed because of my hatred for door opening? Everyone i meet thinks im the nicest person, people like me, im not trying to be conceited or w/e, im an ugly goofy looking nerd, but regardless people like me for whatever reason. Im athiest, and religious people always say "well i think god will send you to heaven just because the way you are" blah blah. So if i dont open the door for you, im automaticall a selfish bastard (untrue) and unworthy?

You would probably not attract me over the long term. I want my future children to be taught chivalry, and an unchivalrous father is a poor example to that end. I grew up without a father, but ALL of the men in my life did things like open doors, open car doors, pull out chairs, and hold the umbrella. Can I do these things for myself? Sure. But I was shown as a child that the nicest men will do these things for me. At some point in my life I stopped expecting chivalry. And then a boyfriend came along who was very chivalrous. By then, I was out of the habit of waiting for a gentleman to be a gentleman. His mother set me straight. She said, "We taught him to do these things. I'd appreciate it if you didn't un-teach him." I'll occasionally open doors when I'm with guys, but when I'm around male relatives, if I reach for doors and chairs and so forth I often get asked the question, "So who is the unchivalrous dude you're dealing with now?"

I just figured out. I dont like to play the "game" i guess thats a younger girl type thing but i doubt ill be getting with older women, who you all say, arent looking for looks as much as a young girl but whatever.
I dont want to play the game. Talking smooth, pickup lines and such. Whatever it is, i suck at it regardless. But all these girls i know, they go for the guys who can play the game well, and what happens? they get played and cheated on lol. well if its players who play the game well i wont play. and i know opening doors is like so far from the game its retarded to not like to open doors, but i guess i can say that that is just a small part of it.
You sound confused.

My mom raised me and my sisters by herself she didnt need help, she is strong, i think all women are strong and i dont need to hold the door open for you, i just open it and walk in and you can go next and i guess that sounds very asshole, does to me lol, but im not an asshole! im one nice motherfucker aaaaiiight!!! *holds you at gun point*

There is indeed someone (probably several thousand someones) for you.

pavement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One reason i ask is because of my experience with girls. Ive had quite a few girls tell me im the perfect guy. Yet, i have very little success with girls, every girlfriend ive had, i had for a very short amount of time. The girls that tell me im the "perfect guy" never realy had any interest in me. So im like "wtf? if you think im so perfect how come you dont like me?" Maybe being poor before was the problem. I dont know. I never went after these girls in a "hey lets date" attitude, we were always just friends, and we would talk alot and stuff, and i would always get told that. So eventually id get feelings for them, and it would basically be a no go. Sucks, the "Friend" status is permanent ive found lol.
Well why not ask them that?

Ascertain the verifiable veracity of there responses and the appropriateness of them and the probability of it's inaccuracy, then use a predictive model to correlate with temporal differentiation between prior utterances and externally objective evaluation of actual eventualities and
who la

there you have it

Duchess_athena

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I found what I want in a man and he is not over 6ft and he is not a GQ looking guy if anyone wants to see a pic of him I will share he is a year younger then me but then I get stuck in the boat he does not want a relationship right now so I have to settle for less. He is not at all the fantasy man I had in my head but I really care for him and have let him know how I feel but I don't think I am what he wants at all.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I found what I want in a man and he is not over 6ft and he is not a GQ looking guy if anyone wants to see a pic of him I will share he is a year younger then me but then I get stuck in the boat he does not want a relationship right now so I have to settle for less. He is not at all the fantasy man I had in my head but I really care for him and have let him know how I feel but I don't think I am what he wants at all.

Wow. That hurts my feelings. Sweetheart, you dont have to settle for anything.

B_Kshelby67

1st Like
Media
lets see.
I want a man that is intelligent. Not just book smart though. I want a guy who knows politics, can figure shit out by sort of seeing things "outside the box" (as much as I hate that phrase).
I want a man who is logical, compassionate, and can understand what it might be like to live another person's life.
I love a dark, dry sense of humor, someone who can laugh at really weird shit even if it is really obsene.
I want passion, and even if he isn't too physically strong, I want to be able to feel the strength of his soul when he makes love to me, when he kisses me, and when he looks at me.
I want a man who won't take my shit, isn't a pushover or a yes man.
I want someone who is really good at what he does professionally, and really wants to excel in his field or learn different aspects of it.
I want someone who understands how much I love my job, and how much it means to me to do it well. Listening to me, and asking questions about it makes me swoon.
I want a man that will let me feed him. (no, not by hand. I like to cook, pancakes esp. for some reason)
I want a man that doesn't mind being dragged into the woods to find insects or crumbling cemeteries.
I want a man who will watch, and hopefully get really into, fucked up horror movies

thats pretty much all I can think of right now. haha I think I'm a little nuts.

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
If there is only one woman in 6 billion who doesn't expect you to open the door for her, sorry about your luck, I already married her. Actually I have opened doors for women who have taken offense, so I know there are a lot more out there. I too, am an atheist so if that is the second qualifier it does narrow down the field of women who don't want their doors opened and are also willing to live with an atheist, maybe I did get the last one?

NOOO!! YOU BASTARDD!!!!! lolz.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hope you find the woman for you, and I'm sure you will.

I am 99% sure there are none for me. I have just about given up all hope.

Now dont feel like that. Who knows when you least expect it, expect it. Depressive thoughts can also hinder your search. I wish you all the best. YOu are a good guy who deserves happiness just like everyone else.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lets see.
I want a man that is intelligent. Not just book smart though. I want a guy who knows politics, can figure shit out by sort of seeing things "outside the box" (as much as I hate that phrase).
I want a man who is logical, compassionate, and can understand what it might be like to live another person's life.
I love a dark, dry sense of humor, someone who can laugh at really weird shit even if it is really obsene.
I want passion, and even if he isn't too physically strong, I want to be able to feel the strength of his soul when he makes love to me, when he kisses me, and when he looks at me.
I want a man who won't take my shit, isn't a pushover or a yes man.
I want someone who is really good at what he does professionally, and really wants to excel in his field or learn different aspects of it.
I want someone who understands how much I love my job, and how much it means to me to do it well. Listening to me, and asking questions about it makes me swoon.
I want a man that will let me feed him. (no, not by hand. I like to cook, pancakes esp. for some reason)
I want a man that doesn't mind being dragged into the woods to find insects or crumbling cemeteries.
I want a man who will watch, and hopefully get really into, fucked up horror movies

thats pretty much all I can think of right now. haha I think I'm a little nuts.

I would say that crumbling cemeteries are the best kinds of cemeteries. If it's a hotspot of zombie activity, then it's even better.

Seriously, you've been reading my biography or something. Why can't you be here, right now, by my side?

Three weeks is a fucking long time when your balls weight 50 pounds each.