What do women really want?

lostmymind

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
.. and, even more rediculous, i was told once that a girl i knew REFUSED to have sex with a virgin, dispite being a virgin herself.. explain that one if you can ladies :) because i'll be damned if i can work it out.

uh, maybe because she wanted to remain a virgin?
the virgin guy looked like Quasimodo having a bad acne day?
she only accepts cash?

fuck, who knows?

the nerve of some people.... refusing sex with a virgin just because they aren't ready to have sex themselves. what kind of lame-ass school are you attending?

D_golden parachute

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lets see.
I want a man that is intelligent. Not just book smart though. I want a guy who knows politics, can figure shit out by sort of seeing things "outside the box" (as much as I hate that phrase).
I want a man who is logical, compassionate, and can understand what it might be like to live another person's life.
I love a dark, dry sense of humor, someone who can laugh at really weird shit even if it is really obsene.
I want passion, and even if he isn't too physically strong, I want to be able to feel the strength of his soul when he makes love to me, when he kisses me, and when he looks at me.
I want a man who won't take my shit, isn't a pushover or a yes man.
I want someone who is really good at what he does professionally, and really wants to excel in his field or learn different aspects of it.
I want someone who understands how much I love my job, and how much it means to me to do it well. Listening to me, and asking questions about it makes me swoon.
I want a man that will let me feed him. (no, not by hand. I like to cook, pancakes esp. for some reason)
I want a man that doesn't mind being dragged into the woods to find insects or crumbling cemeteries.
I want a man who will watch, and hopefully get really into, fucked up horror movies

thats pretty much all I can think of right now. haha I think I'm a little nuts.

You sound brilliant nevermind nuts :biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe she didn't want her first time to be the blind leading the blind. :tongue:

uh, maybe because she wanted to remain a virgin?
the virgin guy looked like Quasimodo having a bad acne day?
she only accepts cash?

fuck, who knows?

the nerve of some people.... refusing sex with a virgin just because they aren't ready to have sex themselves. what kind of lame-ass school are you attending?