What do women think bout a straight guy having sucked a dick?

ctowner84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love women, i really do. but i am obsessed with dick, but not the guys. I do not want any intimacy with a guy, but i am on the verge of sucking a dick (just go with it long explanation). What do u think a female would think about a guy who has sucked a dick, just one, for experimentation? Would u break up with him? Would this guy not even be a viable option foe sex? for a boyfriend?

Reactions: 903private

zombyalive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i was going to post something like this just now when i came across the thread. i want to break it to my girlfriend that i am and have been turned on by big dicks, especially giving head. she makes comments about having a hard time doing it because of my size, and likes to remind me that i have never done it myself. but we haven't been together long, and she doesn't know that i've been with 2 guys in the past. i haven't told anyone in such a long time since i haven't been in any serious relationship, it's built up into a dam of sexuality :p

same deal though, i am not interested in the guys themselves, for one thing, they're usually boring people. that's exclusive to my experience though.

i've read on here before that this might be the product of socializing though. simply an embedded block regarding the idea of men as serious sexual partners. could be true, i wouldn't know hot to test it though :)

how to tell her? an ex said she would try sending me an email posing as an old male friend of mine, talking about how "he" is having a hard time telling "his girlfriend" that he had given head to a guy in the past, and he liked it. i haven't done it yet though, not sure if its a good idea. also not sure what more it should include...

Last edited:
Reactions: teninchman and Heat

Reese

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What do u think a female would think about a guy who has sucked a dick, just one, for experimentation? Would u break up with him? Would this guy not even be a viable option foe sex? for a boyfriend?

I'd told my girlfriend that I was bisexual long before we'd actually met face to face. Now that we're married, she doesn't mind me getting a bit of cock action every now and again provided she can join in. In my experience as a swinger, there's nothing that turns a girl on more than watching a guy suck cock - and I've had more fucks from girls whose boyfriend I'd sucked off first. Is a great ice-breaker at pervy parties. ;~)

yorkshirebunny

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Personally I love it, only disappointed if I can't get to watch!
Not every girl feels this way though and equates it with a guy being a closet gay.
People need to get more in touch of what it is being bi, doesn't mean you want to have a relationship with the same sex, usually a purely sexual thing, like an itch you can't scratch.

ctowner84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
thats exactly what i figured, moat girls would equate it with closet homosexuality, oh and yorkshire, i would love for a chick to watch me suck a dick, ideally that would be the situation

reallybigshoe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Not every girl feels this way though and equates it with a guy being a closet gay.
People need to get more in touch of what it is being bi, doesn't mean you want to have a relationship with the same sex, usually a purely sexual thing, like an itch you can't scratch.

YAY i've been looking for something to describe being bi for ages, i think this might be it!

Also more on topic, you would be surprised how many girls actually like that idea (also some girls find it disgusting and dirty and a turn off)

Reactions: Thickbear96

driftingvoid

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I love women, i really do. but i am obsessed with dick, but not the guys. I do not want any intimacy with a guy, but i am on the verge of sucking a dick (just go with it long explanation). What do u think a female would think about a guy who has sucked a dick, just one, for experimentation? Would u break up with him? Would this guy not even be a viable option foe sex? for a boyfriend?

Well, not to be a dick, but I'm going to guess that quite a few women-- at least on this forum --are getting a little tired of this question: it seems to come up just slightly less than the topics from gay/bi guys trying to get a proclaimed straight guy to do something with them, and a little less than guys asking girls how they really feel about cock size.

That said, I hope you know that answers will obviously vary. Some girls like the idea of their boyfriend being open-minded; a lot of straight guys are homophobic. I've known a lot of girls as good friends in my short life so far, and I can say that more than a few of them would find it pretty interesting if their boyfriends ever was open to the idea, and they would most likely indulge it. Some girls I've known would like the idea because of the possibility of getting to join in (in the same respect that many guys find bisexual girls interesting); others aren't as interested in participating, but they think that it'd be hot to watch.

On a more personal note, I feel much the same way you seem to feel: I'm not attracted to guys, but I am attracted to big, nice-looking cocks. I really want to get my hands and mouth on one, and I think it'd be beyond cool if I ever managed to find out that one of my friends was hung and not homophobic, and I was allowed to play with him with my girlfriend's approval, or even observation/participation. My girlfriend is bisexual, and very open-minded sexually. Like you, she gave me a jokingly hard time about having never sucked a cock on multiple occasions, when she was having a hard time sucking the whole thing. Eventually I told her about how I feel, and she was very accepting. She actually has encouraged me to try it out; her only request was to get to watch if me and whoever were both okay with it, but it wasn't even a requirement. I haven't done it yet, because I don't know anyone like "that" yet, but I'm not against letting her watch. She says she thinks it would be pretty hot to watch me do it.

Good luck..

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm kinda bi, but I'd want a relationship with a girl, but on the other side, I don't know if I wouldn't eventually like to have my fun with a guy... I already now decided that I need to tell such things girls right away, so they know what awaits them... would kinda suck after 5 years of marriage telling I'd want to suck a dick, that could give me a slap on the face! So better off say about tendencies right away when you get to know her.

I really am willing for a monogamous relationship and all.... but... i'd really prefer if the girl of my dreams was a bit open and it would be best if she was bi, then she'd understand my feelings... so we could agree on a threesome or at least let me have my fun with a guy and let her have fun with a girl.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ahhh, and therein lies the problem for me. I need to be the only one scratching his itch.:biggrin1::cool:

I love women, i really do. but i am obsessed with dick, but not the guys. I do not want any intimacy with a guy, but i am on the verge of sucking a dick (just go with it long explanation). What do u think a female would think about a guy who has sucked a dick, just one, for experimentation?
All women are different. There is no way to know until you tell her. Most of the women on this board are bi or generally speaking just more open minded. So the responses you get here may not reflect offline reality.

Would u break up with him?
Yes! I would, because he cheated. :rolleyes: :duh: In that scenario of there already being a gf and you going off to suck cock thats cheating. I don't tolerate that. :mad: Most women with self-esteem wouldn't tolerate that.
Would this guy not even be a viable option for sex? for a boyfriend?
That depends, was it really a one time thing or did it just peak your curiosity? Bottomline for me is infidelity is not acceptable to me in any form. If a woman is sucking your cock thats cheating. If a man is sucking your cock that too is cheating. :cool:

ctowner84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
om ms njqt you prove full of class and wonderful candor, but how about if it was in the past? after getting to know a guy, seeing him a couple times, and then talk about sex opens up, if he said he sucked a dick in the past to try it does that kill the potential relationship in its tracks?

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
om ms njqt you prove full of class and wonderful candor, but how about if it was in the past? after getting to know a guy, seeing him a couple times, and then talk about sex opens up, if he said he sucked a dick in the past to try it does that kill the potential relationship in its tracks?

interesting question, but i'd be more interested in knowing if a woman would continue to pursue a relationship with a guy who had not only blown another dude in the past, but had a full-fledged relationship with a man.

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I honestly wouldn't care. But as NJ said if the scenario includes cheating I'm not down with that. If it's a situation where I'm involved I'm ok with that. If there is ever a sexual situation that my partner (committed relationship) is a party in and I'm not involved then I consider that cheating. While I don't have a problem with this scenario I would be more cautious whilst dating you because in my experience doing it with your partner present doesn't always float that person's boat and I'd be worried that would happen....and if it did then no that person would no longer be a viable partner.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
[/SIZE][/FONT][/B] Ahhh, and therein lies the problem for me. I need to be the only one scratching his itch.:biggrin1::cool:

[/SIZE][/FONT]All women are different. There is no way to know until you tell her. Most of the women on this board are bi or generally speaking just more open minded. So the responses you get here may not reflect offline reality.

Yes! I would, because he cheated. :rolleyes: :duh: In that scenario of there already being a gf and you going off to suck cock thats cheating. I don't tolerate that. :mad: Most women with self-esteem wouldn't tolerate that. [/B] That depends, was it really a one time thing or did it just peak your curiosity? Bottomline for me is infidelity is not acceptable to me in any form. If a woman is sucking your cock thats cheating. If a man is sucking your cock that too is cheating. :cool:

Oh please!
I don't have a problem with self esteem and I could care less if Mr. Ed would want to suck cock at some point.
If he was comfortable and secure enough to tell me then I have to admire his honesty in trusting me to feel that I won't reject him for some of his past encounters. I am secure enough in myself as a women to not feel like I have to be the only one who can suck Mr. Ed's dick or have him suck someone back and feel like he has betrayed me over what amounts to no more than a "passing fancy" or "one night stand" if you will, in my estimation.
It is only a physical release. There is no emotional attachment involved.
They are not occupying Mr. Ed's mind which would be an intrusion that I wouldn't stand for.
C.B.:saevil:

ejection_handle

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What do women call a straight guy that has given head to a fellow guy? I've said it before and I'll say it again; I was straight once, but the moment I inhaled a dick I'm 100 percent sure I was no longer straight no matter if I enjoyed it or not. Enjoyment plays no part in "it is what it is". If you sucked a dick and still call yourself straight your probably lieing about a whole lot more in your life.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I don't care about labeling people so much.
Why label yourself?
Why not simply say "I enjoy sucking a cock and I like/dislike eating pussy?
Simple!
If someone has a problem with you not wanting to put yourself
into a category and label you as gay/straight/bisexual that is their issue not yours!:wink:

ejection_handle

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't care about labeling people so much.
Why label yourself?
Why not simply say "I enjoy sucking a cock and I like/dislike eating pussy?
Simple!
If someone has a problem with you not wanting to put yourself
into a category and label you as gay/straight/bisexual that is their issue not yours!:wink:
Thats fine by me. I was simply replying to the "straight guy" who sucked cock part of the question; had the question said "guy" who sucked cocked my point would be pointless.

SmallPenisMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
straight guys dont suck dick. maybe you people dont know. being aroused and turned on or having sex with the same sex makes you a homosexual. Not that i have a problem with that. If I had a son I would encourage him to be gay even though i am 100 percent heterosexual. If i told you why females make me sick I will be banned so let us leave it at that.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Checking out/fondling/handling/jerking/sucking another dude, especially a friend or someone with a big/nice one is such a common male fantasy, how can it possibly be gay? Probably almost every guy in the whole wide world at least once in his life has come across someone he would play with if the opportunity ever presented itself.