What do women think bout a straight guy having sucked a dick?

PurpleThrillHammer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Checking out/fondling/handling/jerking/sucking another dude, especially a friend or someone with a big/nice one is such a common male fantasy, how can it possibly be gay? Probably almost every guy in the whole wide world at least once in his life has come across someone he would play with if the opportunity ever presented itself.

NO

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I can't tell how old you are, but you will probably feel different about this at some time in your life. The older I get the less I really care. It feels comfortable to be unconcerned about sexuality and sexual orientation and love and touch and be comfortable with whoever I am attracted to if the attraction is mutual.

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
Checking out/fondling/handling/jerking/sucking another dude, especially a friend or someone with a big/nice one is such a common male fantasy, how can it possibly be gay? Probably almost every guy in the whole wide world at least once in his life has come across someone he would play with if the opportunity ever presented itself.

Statistics state that there will always be someone without those feelings..lol:rolleyes:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I guess some of the so-called 100 percenters have never come to grips that being "totally straight" is not only about the sex. The fact that many of them can look at another man's dick and compliment it already shows that they're not as straight and narrow as they think.

Reactions: kayman

sassy Lisa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love women, i really do. but i am obsessed with dick, but not the guys. I do not want any intimacy with a guy, but i am on the verge of sucking a dick (just go with it long explanation). What do u think a female would think about a guy who has sucked a dick, just one, for experimentation? Would u break up with him? Would this guy not even be a viable option foe sex? for a boyfriend?

I feel that everyone should be able to experment with their sexuality. If I found out my guy sucked another man's cock I wouldn't care. It means that he is comfortable to experiment with it and try new things. This means he could be open to different types of playtime in the bedroom. Would it be different for any guys who find out that his gal ate another gals pussy?

Mushroom Maniac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
thats exactly what i figured, moat girls would equate it with closet homosexuality, oh and yorkshire, i would love for a chick to watch me suck a dick, ideally that would be the situation

Oooooh! Oooooh! PICK ME! PICK ME!
(and if you decide to kiss him, PLEASE let me watch!) :biggrin1:

Reactions: 1119457

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I know this has been raised before, but it seems obvious to me that everyone fits on the scale from 100% gay to 100% straight.. but I really believe that most people are closer to the middle than they might realise.. hence many straight guys stating that they are 90% straight or 99% straight. I think the people who are 100% on either side are the minority. I get really annoyed with straight guys who say if you have touched a dick you are 100% gay, and the corolary when gay guys deny bisexuality and say the same thing eg: straight guys who like cock are gay.

As for girls I think their reaction to guys like us who are basically straight but like cock will vary depending on how open minded they are, upbringing, their own bisexual feelings etc

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love women, i really do. but i am obsessed with dick, but not the guys. I do not want any intimacy with a guy, but i am on the verge of sucking a dick (just go with it long explanation). What do u think a female would think about a guy who has sucked a dick, just one, for experimentation? Would u break up with him? Would this guy not even be a viable option foe sex? for a boyfriend?
Some would break up due to the bi-sexual aspect, some would consider it cheating, some would accept but not like, some would accept and not care either way, and some would get really hot because of it.

I dated one girl who wanted to see a bi-movie. She blew me while we watched it. She was so turned on that she had no trouble deep throating me. Normally she could do it a couple of times and gagged half of those. This time she took me right to the root and kept me there while I blew right down her throat.

Her comment afterwards was that she didn't even taste it because I was so far down her throat. Unfortunately the first time thrill wore off and I never got such a bj again, although she still was very god, the DT gagging returned.

Edit: Oh Yeah, later on we had four separate MMF threesomes, which were very hot too.

Last edited:

PurpleThrillHammer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't tell how old you are, but you will probably feel different about this at some time in your life. The older I get the less I really care. It feels comfortable to be unconcerned about sexuality and sexual orientation and love and touch and be comfortable with whoever I am attracted to if the attraction is mutual.

Statistics state that there will always be someone without those feelings..lol:rolleyes:

I'm in my mid 30's, and no I never had those feelings about another man. So what, I never said everybody has to be 100% str8 or gay. Its a shame a str8 guy just cant be one of the guys here, it seems sometimes there is an underlying assumption that 100% str8 guys here are homophobes. Or that we are in denial of our true sexaulity. Then again maybe I was just too harsh when I said "NO" :redface: lol

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't see anything wrong with someone exploring their sexualities,I actually think it's healthy.

And if his experimenting (even if he was actually bi) involved sucking another man's penis, more power to him! There are so many guys that fantazise, but are to scared it ''will turn 'em gay'' - actually going for it proves a little character!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If it's just one time keep it between you and God. Sometimes honesty is not the best policy. Take it to your grave. :cool:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm in my mid 30's, and no I never had those feelings about another man. So what, I never said everybody has to be 100% str8 or gay. Its a shame a str8 guy just cant be one of the guys here, it seems sometimes there is an underlying assumption that 100% str8 guys here are homophobes. Or that we are in denial of our true sexuality. Then again maybe I was just too harsh when I said "NO" :redface: lol
Everyone is different and that is great. I tend to interpret the type of hero worship where guys catalog everything about their favorite sports figures' lives as a form of latent homosexuality--cause that's what it would be for me--but I'm willing to believe that men can feel that way without sexualizing it. The sex drive is a weird thing though. I also think that people can hide aspects of themselves fairly readily, and some or most of that need for self deception and subterfuge is rolled up or codified in culture. Like njqt says, "take it to your grave." I prefer a nicer more open world, but I'm probably not going to get it any time soon. But it does seem different now for some.

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
damnit....even MORE motivation to go for it ;-p

I don't see anything wrong with someone exploring their sexualities,I actually think it's healthy.

And if his experimenting (even if he was actually bi) involved sucking another man's penis, more power to him! There are so many guys that fantazise, but are to scared it ''will turn 'em gay'' - actually going for it proves a little character!

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My wife and I have been swinging with the same small group of couples since we were in college. My wife loves to watch me and my buddies suck each other off. Our wives give great blow jobs, but me and my buddies feel that we give each other the best blow jobs. Our wives get off on watching us because we are so into it. My wife says it turns her on knowing that I am sucking by buddy off better than than any of the women can.

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is about as much honesty here as at a Gordon Brown press conference. A str8 guy may not want to suck cock for the same reason a str8 woman may not want to suck cock either. There are things we like to do and stuff that doesn't thrill us so we choose not to. Don't turn it into a debate using sophistry.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I'm in my mid 30's, and no I never had those feelings about another man. So what, I never said everybody has to be 100% str8 or gay. Its a shame a str8 guy just cant be one of the guys here, it seems sometimes there is an underlying assumption that 100% str8 guys here are homophobes. Or that we are in denial of our true sexaulity. Then again maybe I was just too harsh when I said "NO" :redface: lol

What do you mean when you say you feel like a straight guy can't just be one of the guys here ?

I'm genuinely interested, it's a phrase which sticks out, do you mean that 100% straight guys here are excluded from the camaraderie shared by those men here who don't indentify as 100% straight ? :confused:

Reactions: nutsac64