What do women think bout a straight guy having sucked a dick?

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It depends on the woman. My gf and I do a lot of MFM 3 way, and she really gets off on watching me and my fuck buddy make out

Reactions: Heat

doc465

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
well it depends on the woman i guess, i know there are women who have made their bf suck dick themselves ;)

Reactions: 1119457

I don't mind a partner of mine being bi, queer, pan, whatever. If they're with me, they're with me. It is not a kink of mine, though and I have a zero tolerance policy for infidelity. I also would personally think a man intentionally seeking out and consensual sucking another man's dick to be at the very least hetero-flexible, so not 100% heterosexual. And there's nothing wrong with being whatever orientation a person is, but I think words have meaning and heterosexual to me means exclusively interested in the opposite gender.

Wow, an 8 year old thread gets resurrected - same old, same old. Here's some fairly recent US research on attitudes towards bisexual men and women:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5082634/#__ffn_sectitle

The most commonly endorsed belief is that the bi population is more at risk of HIV and STIs, linked to perception of bi men being the "bridge" for HIV infection into the straight population (especially black guys on the "down low"), although other research shows the number of bi men who are HIV+ is likely no greater than the number of straight men who are HIV+.

Being female is associated with more positive attitudes to bisexuality, and more particularly so is being younger (under 25):

"Contemporary youth are more likely to consider and define their sexuality and gender in ways that are less rigid than older generations. This is reflected both in national surveys that have found an increasing number of youth adopting non-monosexual identity labels (e.g., bisexual, pansexual, queer) and further highlighted by the number of young celebrities who have publicly claimed similar labels" [64].

Black/non-Hispanic participants were more likely to report more negative attitudes toward bisexual men. Both educational attainment and income level were associated with participants’ attitudes. Specifically, lower levels of income were reported with less positive attitudes toward bisexual men and women. This was also true of education, in that lower educational attainment was associated with less positive attitudes toward bisexual men and women.

Reactions: LittleCockJock

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
"especially black guys on the "down low"),

I am in kinda a unique position to be very aware of the huge number of black guys who are on the 'down low'----it always tickles me to see adds for 'BBC'---if women only knew how many 'BBC's" are mostly interested in 'BBC's"---some may find gays or bi's as manly as straights---personally, I do not.

Reactions: Englishmansabroad

some may find gays or bi's as manly as straights---personally, I do not.
That's a very common view - that being gay/bi somehow makes a man less masculine.

This study is interesting:
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/05/140507211626.htm

158 men and women participated in a social experiment. They were asked to evaluate a fictional man.

The man was described to participants in a variety of ways: either straight or gay, and either single or married. All other facts about him remained the same.

Researchers observed that the man was considered by participants as “more masculine” when he was both heterosexual and married, and “more feminine” when he was described as gay.

Here are some other articles that shed light on attitudes to male bisexuality:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/item/3e75b380-f622-4345-a383-4f948fc1013c
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...hips-with-bisexual-men-dr-maria-a7678156.html

Reactions: LittleCockJock

Lee_M

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Maybe I'm just old-fashioned, but I don't think any definition of "straight" includes giving other men blowjobs :rolleyes:

Agreed. I'd rather a guy just admitted to being bi, then i'd feel less like he was trying to hide or repress something bigger.

Reactions: nailz and Hatt_101

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think the root of the problem (the problem being men having a very hard time enjoying more open sexuality) is rooted in social attitudes.
As I have stated before -- women, in general, have the freedom for fluid sexuality or at least fluid sexual encounters. I dare say 99.9% of women (and men) would never berate a female friend for having a same sex encounter or affair. And they would not automatically say, "Oh, you're gay."
HOWEVER -- read the posts of the women here (and listen to them in real life) and they rush to labels when it applies to men.
Men, it's bullshit. Stop apologizing for your interests or experimentation. The more you hide, the worse you make it for yourself and others.
If the female in your life berates you for having same sex affair or encounter, look at her and say, "Would you be so judgmental if your girlfriend said she has munched a pussy or two?"

I think the root of the problem (the problem being men having a very hard time enjoying more open sexuality) is rooted in social attitudes.
As I have stated before -- women, in general, have the freedom for fluid sexuality or at least fluid sexual encounters. I dare say 99.9% of women (and men) would never berate a female friend for having a same sex encounter or affair. And they would not automatically say, "Oh, you're gay."
HOWEVER -- read the posts of the women here (and listen to them in real life) and they rush to labels when it applies to men.
Men, it's bullshit. Stop apologizing for your interests or experimentation. The more you hide, the worse you make it for yourself and others.
If the female in your life berates you for having same sex affair or encounter, look at her and say, "Would you be so judgmental if your girlfriend said she has munched a pussy or two?"
Absolutely. Most women don't see being bi as something they need to "admit to" - like a sin or crime - or as something that makes them more likely to be harbouring secrets, diseases etc which is how male bisexuality is presented. It's striking how heteronormative most women on this site are when it comes to male sexuality. Ironically those women who 'present' as bi are often the most repressive and frankly hostile to men who aren't 100% straight. While of course paying lip service to the pc orthodoxy of being neutral as to everyone's sexuality as long as they are "honest" and open about it. It makes one wonder how truly bisexual these women are, or whether they aren't just using this as a sort of marketing ploy to make themselves seem edgy, sexually adventurous, 'up for it', in order to attract more straight male attention. If you're not really gay/bi, don't pretend to be, just admit that you're straight. Honesty is best.

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
That's very well said. But I think the Crux of the situation is that most people are just totally f****** separated from themselves their mindset is one thing and their body another. If they would integrate those two parts of themselves they'd freely admit that hey if it's okay for me it's good for the guy. It truly has its roots in the puritan ethic which is nothing more than duplicity and lying to yourself.... really no different than all the GOP men having toilet sex with other guys and then voting against gay rights. Or folks like Gingrich f****** their mistress while their wives are suffering from cancer and then impeaching Clinton for getting a goddamn b******. Integrate people integrate

Reactions: hunghorse30

Lee_M

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
. It's striking how heteronormative most women on this site are when it comes to male sexuality.

I assume that would be expected. We are women talking about dick, for the most part we have only dealt with straight men. I dont think that makes us heteronormative, it just means we are talking from our own personal experiences. Of course we can comment on gay men and their issues, but we have no sexual experience with them to speak of.

If a woman I knew was seeking out and having sex with women, while also having had sex/relationships with men I would think of her at the very least as heteroflexible too. It isn't gender specific. I've had partners across a pretty broad spectrum of orientations and gender identities.

In spite of all the stuff that is said in this thread, and others touching on similar topics I don't see women on here posting shit like:

https://www.lpsg.com/threads/why-do...men-claim-to-be-straight.474375/#post-6529820

About how all men use sex to control people, how all men are naturally just mindless horndogs (in comparison to that user being oh so quick to say women are asexual unless they're trying to get something), or how gay/bi/pan/queer/whatever men are "destroying" girl power or other garbage like that.

I don't see women on here saying that a man who has done and/or wants to do things with a man is automatically gay. Just a lot of individuals, male and female who think a man intentionally seeking out another man to fool around with is not entirely 100% heterosexual in their opinion. I'm entirely aware that some individuals may say that and feel that, but there is a hell of a lot of vitriol directed at women on this site and elsewhere, just because of being female.

I can't say as to how society treats a bi/queer/pansexual man firsthand because I'm not one, but those I am friends with or have been with have largely had a pretty okay time. There are the fucked up experiences too, a friend of mine committing suicide after his family disowned him. One of the friends of mine who is significantly older than I am talking about the things he has experienced as a queer man who is now in his mid-50s. Shitty things happen to all kinds of LGBTQ etc individuals unfortunately. In the past and to this day. Maybe it's because I'm so picky about the individuals I surround myself with, but I don't know a single woman who behaves the way a surprising amount of men on here like to say women are.

D

deleted15807

All this small mindedness on a site that was built to ogle cock and sexual freedom is mind boggling.

Sex is child’s play; but gender is serious business. To get to be a member of the male sex is the simplest thing in the world. You just need to be born with an X and a Y chromosome. To get to be a female is equally simple. A pair of X chromosomes will do it. In contrast, becoming a man or a woman is a very complicated and demanding undertaking. Since most masculine and feminine qualities are cultural rather than biological, no society automatically crowns each male a man, or every female a woman. Nor are these titles laurels that can be rested on once they are acquired. Males must prove their masculinity constantly, throughout their lives, from cradle to grave, in an endless series of rites and performances. And a woman’s work is never done – she must continually convince herself and others that she is feminine enough.

Success is not guaranteed. Males in particular live in constant dread of losing their claim to manhood. Throughout history, males have been willing to risk and even sacrifice their lives, just so that people will say ‘He’s a real man!’

I assume that would be expected. We are women talking about dick, for the most part we have only dealt with straight men. I dont think that makes us heteronormative, it just means we are talking from our own personal experiences. Of course we can comment on gay men and their issues, but we have no sexual experience with them to speak of.
Yes but so far since this thread was re-started, bi men have been called unmanly cocksuckers who won't "admit" to their sexuality. Elsewhere women have been quite open that they wouldn't touch a bi man because of the risk of disease and infidelity. Then there's this constant mantra of straight means straight in every thread. That doesn't sound heteronormative to you? And this is coming from women who count themselves heteroflexible at the least, if not bi. Imagine being in a forum where men routinely called you diseased, unfeminine carpet munchers - and that's passed off as just normal and acceptable.

Reactions: pursine and Heat

I don't see women on here saying that a man who has done and/or wants to do things with a man is automatically gay. Just a lot of individuals, male and female who think a man intentionally seeking out another man to fool around with is not entirely 100% heterosexual in their opinion
I do see that. What people say is that if a man fools around with another man he is not 100% straight (which is fair enough imo). But then they insist that you aren't straight unless you are 100% straight. Ergo, if a man has any mm contact at all (or even attraction) he is not straight. They don't care whether you call yourself gay or bi, particularly, the important thing is to establish that you aren't straight. Not in our club. Not one of us. You belong over there in the gay/bi section. It's fucking tribal. Okay if you stay there and the lines are in place. But when a guy who appears to be straight crosses over into bi/gay territory, that's when the shit starts. He looks like us but he isn't one of us. Yikes. What's he up to? He's undercover, dishonest, a liar. He might give us a disease, he might turn other men gay.

And I see you, Fade, absolutely supporting and propping that up. Almost every time a gay/bi man is abused in a thread you're there liking it. I don't think you've ever said a single supportive, pleasant thing to a gay man on this site - but prove me wrong. So forgive me if I don't buy your 'I have pan/queer/bi friends and treat everyone the same' spiel. Bullshit. You are heteronormative as fuck.