What do women think bout a straight guy having sucked a dick?

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Sex is child’s play; but gender is serious business. To get to be a member of the male sex is the simplest thing in the world. You just need to be born with an X and a Y chromosome. To get to be a female is equally simple. A pair of X chromosomes will do it. In contrast, becoming a man or a woman is a very complicated and demanding undertaking. Since most masculine and feminine qualities are cultural rather than biological, no society automatically crowns each male a man, or every female a woman. Nor are these titles laurels that can be rested on once they are acquired. Males must prove their masculinity constantly, throughout their lives, from cradle to grave, in an endless series of rites and performances. And a woman’s work is never done – she must continually convince herself and others that she is feminine enough.

Success is not guaranteed. Males in particular live in constant dread of losing their claim to manhood. Throughout history, males have been willing to risk and even sacrifice their lives, just so that people will say ‘He’s a real man!’
Brilliantly stated.

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yes but so far since this thread was re-started, bi men have been called unmanly cocksuckers who won't "admit" to their sexuality. Elsewhere women have been quite open that they wouldn't touch a bi man because of the risk of disease and infidelity. Then there's this constant mantra of straight means straight in every thread. That doesn't sound heteronormative to you? And this is coming from women who count themselves heteroflexible at the least, if not bi. Imagine being in a forum where men routinely called you diseased, unfeminine carpet munchers - and that's passed off as just normal and acceptable.
Exactly.

Reactions: hunghorse30

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
If a woman I knew was seeking out and having sex with women, while also having had sex/relationships with men I would think of her at the very least as heteroflexible too. It isn't gender specific. I've had partners across a pretty broad spectrum of orientations and gender identities.

In spite of all the stuff that is said in this thread, and others touching on similar topics I don't see women on here posting shit like:

https://www.lpsg.com/threads/why-do...men-claim-to-be-straight.474375/#post-6529820

About how all men use sex to control people, how all men are naturally just mindless horndogs (in comparison to that user being oh so quick to say women are asexual unless they're trying to get something), or how gay/bi/pan/queer/whatever men are "destroying" girl power or other garbage like that.

I don't see women on here saying that a man who has done and/or wants to do things with a man is automatically gay. Just a lot of individuals, male and female who think a man intentionally seeking out another man to fool around with is not entirely 100% heterosexual in their opinion. I'm entirely aware that some individuals may say that and feel that, but there is a hell of a lot of vitriol directed at women on this site and elsewhere, just because of being female.

I can't say as to how society treats a bi/queer/pansexual man firsthand because I'm not one, but those I am friends with or have been with have largely had a pretty okay time. There are the fucked up experiences too, a friend of mine committing suicide after his family disowned him. One of the friends of mine who is significantly older than I am talking about the things he has experienced as a queer man who is now in his mid-50s. Shitty things happen to all kinds of LGBTQ etc individuals unfortunately. In the past and to this day. Maybe it's because I'm so picky about the individuals I surround myself with, but I don't know a single woman who behaves the way a surprising amount of men on here like to say women are.

Thank you for the good post. But I think it got a little off track. I was directly assessing the sexual fluidity afforded females but not males. And as I stated above and will say again, it is mind-boggling that anyone on a site such as this would attempt to label sexual behavior as a plus or minus.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
this is a open fourm which means any one can reply

You are 100% correct this is an open forum. However I reiterate that as the question was asked of women and their opinions, I could not possible answer the question from the true perspective the OP was asking for

Englishmansabroad

Expert Member
Media
If a woman I knew was seeking out and having sex with women, while also having had sex/relationships with men I would think of her at the very least as heteroflexible too. It isn't gender specific. I've had partners across a pretty broad spectrum of orientations and gender identities.

In spite of all the stuff that is said in this thread, and others touching on similar topics I don't see women on here posting shit like:

https://www.lpsg.com/threads/why-do...men-claim-to-be-straight.474375/#post-6529820

About how all men use sex to control people, how all men are naturally just mindless horndogs (in comparison to that user being oh so quick to say women are asexual unless they're trying to get something), or how gay/bi/pan/queer/whatever men are "destroying" girl power or other garbage like that.

I don't see women on here saying that a man who has done and/or wants to do things with a man is automatically gay. Just a lot of individuals, male and female who think a man intentionally seeking out another man to fool around with is not entirely 100% heterosexual in their opinion. I'm entirely aware that some individuals may say that and feel that, but there is a hell of a lot of vitriol directed at women on this site and elsewhere, just because of being female.

I can't say as to how society treats a bi/queer/pansexual man firsthand because I'm not one, but those I am friends with or have been with have largely had a pretty okay time. There are the fucked up experiences too, a friend of mine committing suicide after his family disowned him. One of the friends of mine who is significantly older than I am talking about the things he has experienced as a queer man who is now in his mid-50s. Shitty things happen to all kinds of LGBTQ etc individuals unfortunately. In the past and to this day. Maybe it's because I'm so picky about the individuals I surround myself with, but I don't know a single woman who behaves the way a surprising amount of men on here like to say women are.

If you think that guy who posted the thread was nuts, you should see some of the stuff on the gun control thread Fade. Those guys ( pro and anti), are so crazy I had to post crazy stuff just to understand what all the crazies were saying!

If you think that guy who posted the thread was nuts, you should see some of the stuff on the gun control thread Fade. Those guys ( pro and anti), are so crazy I had to post crazy stuff just to understand what all the crazies were saying!

I don't poke around the Political section for a good reason. People have gotten angry, hateful, whatever about politics since long before I even existed, but most folks I know who are older than I (to varying degrees of course) still think the current division is some of the most hateful ridiculousness they've seen on either side. It's unfortunate, crazy understatement that it is.

I hear about political stuff all the time since my partner deals with it due to work. I can't be bothered to deal with it on here.

Edited to add: I know politics are near and dear to many, and they definitely do affect people's lives, but in general it seems like so many people can't agree to disagree on things politely. I know I don't always, but I do try.

Hungmanparis

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love women, i really do. but i am obsessed with dick, but not the guys. I do not want any intimacy with a guy, but i am on the verge of sucking a dick (just go with it long explanation). What do u think a female would think about a guy who has sucked a dick, just one, for experimentation? Would u break up with him? Would this guy not even be a viable option foe sex? for a boyfriend?
A straight would never suck or touch a dick, you are not straight so, that's simple :)

JPoster

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love women, i really do. but i am obsessed with dick, but not the guys. I do not want any intimacy with a guy, but i am on the verge of sucking a dick (just go with it long explanation). What do u think a female would think about a guy who has sucked a dick, just one, for experimentation? Would u break up with him? Would this guy not even be a viable option foe sex? for a boyfriend?

If it is a one-time thing for experimentation, why tell anybody after the fact. Either you liked it which means you aren't straight, or you didn't which doesn't need to be spread around.

Beedie Tijii

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Technically this is an Ask a Woman's Question

What do women think bout a straight guy having sucked a dick?

Looks down into my PJs, sees a penis, So no further reply :D
I thought I was the only person that noticed that.

Reactions: ronin001

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I do see that. What people say is that if a man fools around with another man he is not 100% straight (which is fair enough imo). But then they insist that you aren't straight unless you are 100% straight. Ergo, if a man has any mm contact at all (or even attraction) he is not straight.

Some thoughts and observations....
If we use sexual or romantic attraction as the basis for determining orientation (as medical lit does), is a guy who says he find a cock, or pecs, or a guy's butt a sexual turn-on, 100% straight? I'm not referring to one-off feelings here or there, but a consistent thing.

If we use activity as the basis of orientation (as some cultures do), is a guy who repeatedly has same-sex sexual encounters not at the very least bisexual? Again, forget about a one-time or even short-term experimentation or curiosity.

Your distinction here seems to be "if a man has any mm contact", and my assumption is that you mean something like experimentation, playing a dare, going along with a spouse's desires in a swinging scenario, etc. Correct, or nay?

They don't care whether you call yourself gay or bi, particularly, the important thing is to establish that you aren't straight. Not in our club. Not one of us. You belong over there in the gay/bi section. It's fucking tribal. Okay if you stay there and the lines are in place. But when a guy who appears to be straight crosses over into bi/gay territory, that's when the shit starts. He looks like us but he isn't one of us. Yikes. What's he up to? He's undercover, dishonest, a liar. He might give us a disease, he might turn other men gay.

How would he "give us a disease"? If the "us" is supposedly "100% straight" men, how does the guy who has m/m sex give them a disease?
TBH this paragraph feels rather hyperbolic. I haven't seen the tribal mentality in this thread at all, and only rarely in other similar threads. IRL most of the straight guys I know seem to all express the stereotypical, "I don't care what you do, just don't approach me" attitude about bi and gay men. Those in relationships also express defensive attitudes about lesbian and bi women...they all love to watch other f/f, but "don't you dare approach my girl". Understandable that infidelity is still cheating regardless of the sex. But over all, they simply don't give the whole thing much thought. It isn't at the forefront of their psyche, certainly not on a daily basis.
In groups versus individual conversation, some of this goes out the window, just as any peer group tends to circle wagons and self-support to at times ridiculous lengths.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Some thoughts and observations....
If we use sexual or romantic attraction as the basis for determining orientation (as medical lit does), is a guy who says he find a cock, or pecs, or a guy's butt a sexual turn-on, 100% straight? I'm not referring to one-off feelings here or there, but a consistent thing.

If we use activity as the basis of orientation (as some cultures do), is a guy who repeatedly has same-sex sexual encounters not at the very least bisexual? Again, forget about a one-time or even short-term experimentation or curiosity.

Your distinction here seems to be "if a man has any mm contact", and my assumption is that you mean something like experimentation, playing a dare, going along with a spouse's desires in a swinging scenario, etc. Correct, or nay?

How would he "give us a disease"? If the "us" is supposedly "100% straight" men, how does the guy who has m/m sex give them a disease?
TBH this paragraph feels rather hyperbolic. I haven't seen the tribal mentality in this thread at all, and only rarely in other similar threads. IRL most of the straight guys I know seem to all express the stereotypical, "I don't care what you do, just don't approach me" attitude about bi and gay men. Those in relationships also express defensive attitudes about lesbian and bi women...they all love to watch other f/f, but "don't you dare approach my girl". Understandable that infidelity is still cheating regardless of the sex. But over all, they simply don't give the whole thing much thought. It isn't at the forefront of their psyche, certainly not on a daily basis.
In groups versus individual conversation, some of this goes out the window, just as any peer group tends to circle wagons and self-support to at times ridiculous lengths.
Let's not do this again. We've already been round the houses on this question and I doubt we've anything new to say that will convince the other. I get that we're both bisexual by your definition - albeit at different ends of that spectrum - so let's park it there. Time might be better spent reviewing these studies/articles on attitudes to bisexuality rather than restating our personal opinions:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5082634/#__ffn_sectitle
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/05/140507211626.htm
http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/item/3e75b380-f622-4345-a383-4f948fc1013c
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...hips-with-bisexual-men-dr-maria-a7678156.html

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Let's not do this again. We've already been round the houses on this question and I doubt we've anything new to say that will convince the other. I get that we're both bisexual by your definition - albeit at different ends of that spectrum - so let's park it there. Time might be better spent reviewing these studies/articles on attitudes to bisexuality rather than restating our personal opinions:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5082634/#__ffn_sectitle
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/05/140507211626.htm
http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/item/3e75b380-f622-4345-a383-4f948fc1013c
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...hips-with-bisexual-men-dr-maria-a7678156.html

I discuss issues with people who have opinions that diverge from mine, not to convince them mine is "right", but to better understand theirs. Changing beliefs in sex, politics, or religion is only slightly easier than teaching a pig to sing.

I discuss issues with people who have opinions that diverge from mine, not to convince them mine is "right", but to better understand theirs. Changing beliefs in sex, politics, or religion is only slightly easier than teaching a pig to sing.
OK. I doubt we've anything new to say that will make us "better understand" the other.