What do women think of dick pictures sent to them by phone or facebook?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by bigkev2007, Jan 24, 2012.

1. bigkev2007

bigkev2007 Member

Ok, probably the wrong question to ask on lpsg, but I'm curious to know. I only sent pictures to a girl that requested or I slept with. I am interested in knowing if it turns them on or disgust them?

2. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

It entirely depends on the woman and the situation but generally speaking I think this video answers your question.

3. aninnymouse

Gold Member

There was an article awhile back on gawker about it....many of the ladies were not in favor. They felt it said something negative about the guy, how desperate he was.

4. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

If I don't know you and it wasn't asked for you'd be reported and put on ignore so fast your fucking head would spin.

Keep your unsolicited sleaze to your self thanks.

If we had been sleeping together then you ask first.

But that is just me and I'm not those girls.

5. SprinkleMe69

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I get pics from one guy I know. Not a random person. Not on Facebook at all. Neither a major turn on or off. I'm kinda middle ground about it. I know his shlong already :smile:

6. rtg

rtg
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I hate guys that send them without asking for them. If I wanted to see it, I'd ask. Then you're left with the awkward question of them saying 'so what do you think?'. Then you have to lie and say 'it's nice' or 'i like it' or some bs like that...

7. Fade

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Something to that ^ effect. I'm far from a prude (far, far far far far from a prude) and I still am highly unappreciative of a random dick pic sent from someone who hasn't had any indication at all that I'm interested in such a thing. Keep it in your pants and away from a camera until you know damn well I want to see it, thank you very much.

8. redz_rule

Gold Member

Bwahahahahaha! I'd forgotton all about that! Amazing.

The 'fuck yeah!' at the end is what pushes it over the edge for me, from a smile-while-watching kinda thing to an actual laugh-out-loud.

*bookmarks*

9. bigkev2007

bigkev2007 Member

This is good stuff! It just goes to show you how different guys are from women. We are more visually aroused, and think it turns you on the same. I would add, what if the guy is decent looking with very nice attractive penis? If any women think there is such a thing?

10. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

Same deal.

A fuckwit is a fuckwit regardless of how attractive he thinks he is.
    Acting like a sleaze is unattractive.

11. Fade

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Same answer as before. He could have the most gorgeous body and most spectacular cock ever... but if it was an unasked for pictures/video/whatever, I would not be amused.

#11 Fade, Jan 24, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2012
  12. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Oh, I think TheBF has a gorgeous cock, but if he had sent me a pic of it without me asking for it or before I had even seen it in person it would have totally altered my perception of him as a person for the worse. Random penis photos are shocking and just too intimate too fast. Before we slept together for the first time he was really mysterious to me even though we talked on the phone for hours every night and I think that would have ruined that. I think just a little suspense and not too much TMI is good when you want to keep someone interested in the beginning. And that would have meant he was one of those guys who send dick pics, which is just disappointing. If I want dick pics, I want to take them myself when I'm ready to do things like that.

#12 petite, Jan 24, 2012
  13. ManofThunder

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm not a lady, but I think sending a penis-picture to a random person is a bad idea. As a man with a gallery on here, perhaps I'm a hypocrite. However, I've never sent one to a random lady or even a girlfriend - not if they didn't want one. Likewise, even on an open-minded site like this, I haven't forced my penis on anyone. If they choose to look at my gallery, they can. I think the same applies to real-life. They wouldn't be pleased if I flashed my penis on the train; they wouldn't be pleased to see my penis flashed in an e-mail. Even if they love it in the future, keep your trousers zipped-up until then. That's my opinion, anyway.

14. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

I love your penis but I liked you as a person first.

15. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Hick didn't have a public gallery but did send me a link to a few of his pix he had on a private site of his - it was after we had been flirting on threads here and also it was a link in my LPSG PM inbox, not just a pic arriving in my phone messages - He made it clear what the link was, I could have chosen not to click it. I was totally OK with that and enjoyed the pictures. The context of our being on this site was a difference too. I don't think I would have asked for pix had he not volunteered them (I assume when people don't show here they have their reasons and I respect that), but I was definitely interested in seeing them. I certainly don't think it reflects badly on Hick's character.

Like I said in my first post - entirely depends on the woman and the situation.

16. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Nah! It's not the same thing as sending a photo to someone you have recently become interested in. One is actively trying to get someone to look at it, while the other one is passively allowing others to choose to look at it. If the woman you're interested in wants to look at yours, she can let you know personally. :wink:

The context of meeting him here is totally different. Meeting someone in a café and then receiving a penis photo in an email or on your phone is totally different from meeting someone here where there are penis photos everywhere. :eek::tongue:

Disclaimer: This is not a request for dick pics. Please don't send me any.

#16 petite, Jan 24, 2012
  17. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

I'm answering using the context of women who have made the request before or those with whom you've been intimate. Under those circumstances, I would enjoy receiving a random, "I'm thinking of you," MMS or email of his stuff.

If a co-worker or someone I was not otherwise engaging in texts/emails/conversations of an adult nature did it, I would rip them a new one. But, with someone I have expressed interest in viewing nekkie pics - hell yeah! Although, must say the pics do not always turn me on, but I enjoy viewing them or requesting a specific setting for a pic (cock dangling from the fly of his suit before a meeting - yes, please!). :biggrin1:

18. ManofThunder

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm flattered, Ms Dragon! :redface: Thank you!

That's how I view it, really. It allows for honesty and leaves the options open without being forceful or rude. I like to be open about things - my body is a part of that, but there's a right and a wrong way to do things. I won't force my religious or political beliefs onto other people, but if they're interested - I'm happy to share them; it's the same with all personal details/facts. Inside and out.

19. dolfette

Gold Member

no. just no.

ok, if i really like you and i ask you to do it then it's fun.
    if i haven't asked then i'll assume you're a creepy, socially inept loser and never speak to you ever again. ever.
    would you flash a stranger in the street? would you whip out your cock in a bar after she's smiled flirtily in your direction? of course not! you'd be arrested and charged with indecent exposure.
    why would anyone think that it being on a phone made it sexier??

i don't care if you look like brad pitt and your penis is a work of art. it's still lame, creepy and grotesquely unattractive if you start flashing me without my consent.

what if my kids opened the text?
    ^^this. 100% this.
    no, girly, you really don't. by doing this you encourage them to continue sending women these pics.

20. B_Nia88

B_Nia88 New Member

I usually like to know a man and have feelings for him before I ever want to see his penis. I find it weird that men just want to whip their penis out and think it will impress a woman.

Draft saved Draft deleted