What do women think of dick pictures sent to them by phone or facebook?

bigkev2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The cynic in me thinks he manufactured this thread to get us to look at his dick.

Yeah, I agree with you all to some degree. I was doing to also as a test to see who is truthfully a female on this site in a way. I know gay men on this site enjoy looking, and straight guys compare themselves to each other. Thank you again for making me realize that most women are turned off by a male exposing themselves, unless of course it is mutual or you romanticly involved with someone special.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, I agree with you all to some degree. I was doing to also as a test to see who is truthfully a female on this site in a way. I know gay men on this site enjoy looking, and straight guys compare themselves to each other. Thank you again for making me realize that most women are turned off by a male exposing themselves, unless of course it is mutual or you romanticly involved with someone special.

If you suspect someone is a fake, you need to report them, not do some kind of test to ferret them out.

And the idea that you can determine gender by the answer to one question is, quite frankly, ridiculous.

Personally, I've only ever asked to see cock pics of four guys, three of them from this site. The thing they all had in common? I was good friends with each of them and felt close to them. For those three (and the fourth if he ever reads this), know that you are very special to me.

And if I haven't asked, it's because I don't want to see them. A disembodied cock means nothing to me. If you aren't my friend, I don't wanna see your cock.

And as some of the other women have said, sending an unasked for cock pic is the same as flashing. Don't do it.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

You are just NOT getting it, are you?

I can enjoy looking at nudie pix of a guy (or a girl) I don't know - When I was first a member of this site I enjoyed the galleries, for example. What I'm trying to say is that I, and many women like me, can very much enjoy seeing a man exposing himself when we choose to seek it out. For me it doesn't need to be mutual, I wouldn't need to be romantically or sexually involved - I just want to be allowed to choose when / if I see it.

Like your link back there - If I had wanted to see your gallery I would have clicked the link under your avatar by now. I haven't and I'm not clicking the other link either.

Also, I'd like to add this works both ways - I would no more send a tit or pussy shot to a bloke unless he asked. All this is theoretical because I'm attached and don't flirt and swap numbers with people - but if I did there is no way I'd follow up a flirty conversation and number swap with a tit-pic to his phone... no way. Now, if we got to sexting and he said I'd love to see what you've got, or I made a suggestion that I might show and he responded positively then I might, sure, why not? But I would have to know he wanted to see it, I'd have to have his permission first.

Last edited:

bigkev2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you suspect someone is a fake, you need to report them, not do some kind of test to ferret them out.

And the idea that you can determine gender by the answer to one question is, quite frankly, ridiculous.

Personally, I've only ever asked to see cock pics of four guys, three of them from this site. The thing they all had in common? I was good friends with each of them and felt close to them. For those three (and the fourth if he ever reads this), know that you are very special to me.

And if I haven't asked, it's because I don't want to see them. A disembodied cock means nothing to me. If you aren't my friend, I don't wanna see your cock.

And as some of the other women have said, sending an unasked for cock pic is the same as flashing. Don't do it.

Of course, i needed to test to see who is legitimate bullshit or not, not just including gender. If they are FAKE or telling the truth. . I can't tell for certain, but I thought maybe before I did this thread that women would say that it disgust them. I trully believe that most of the guys inpersonating women would make a comment about the link to my picture, and perhaps the real women would not fall for it, after they said how it creeped them out. If that person did say something about my penis picture, she or he would be supporting what they are against. I will never know if the person is female or not or just complete bullshit. Why wouldn't I try to have some test to hear genuine answers from the few real females on this site? Considering there really is no way to tell unless they been verified. I think we all can agree there are fake women on this site. Gay men do this kinda of stuff. Just, as all men are pround of there big dicks on this site. I'm sure some are fake, but most are too amateur of photos to not be real with so many angles of there dicks too.

Last edited:

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Of course, i needed to test to see who is legitimate bullshit or not, not just including gender. If they are FAKE or telling the truth. . I can't tell for certain, but I thought maybe before I did this thread that women would say that it disgust them. I trully believe that most of the guys inpersonating women would make a comment about the link to my picture, and perhaps the real women would not fall for it, after they said how it creeped them out. If that person did say something about my penis picture, she or he would be supporting what they are against. I will never know if the person is female or not or just complete bullshit. Why wouldn't I try to have some test to hear genuine answers from the few real females on this site? Considering there really is no way to tell unless they been verified. I think we all can agree there are fake women on this site. Gay men do this kinda of stuff. Just, as all men are pround of there big dicks on this site. I'm sure some are fake, but most are too amateur of photos to not be real with so many angles of there dicks too. I guess I was right all along that women don't care about the dick photos or at the least are genuine answers male or female.

Test Tube Baby.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Of course, i needed to test to see who is legitimate bullshit or not, not just including gender. If they are FAKE or telling the truth. . I can't tell for certain, but I thought maybe before I did this thread that women would say that it disgust them. I trully believe that most of the guys inpersonating women would make a comment about the link to my picture, and perhaps the real women would not fall for it, after they said how it creeped them out. If that person did say something about my penis picture, she or he would be supporting what they are against. I will never know if the person is female or not or just complete bullshit. Why wouldn't I try to have some test to hear genuine answers from the few real females on this site? Considering there really is no way to tell unless they been verified. I think we all can agree there are fake women on this site. Gay men do this kinda of stuff. Just, as all men are pround of there big dicks on this site. I'm sure some are fake, but most are too amateur of photos to not be real with so many angles of there dicks too.

You're arguing about this with a moderator?

I strongly suggest you read the ToS and these related threads:

http://www.lpsg.org/238628-revision-in-the-lpsg-rules.html

http://www.lpsg.org/284114-lpsg-rules-explained.html

particularly this update, before posting further.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Where is QM when you need him to come in here with a study as to how women are making men uncomfortable on the whole by forcing their pussy pics on unsuspecting men and the damage it is doing to the DNA in their balls so on and so forth.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
This is good stuff! It just goes to show you how different guys are from women. We are more visually aroused, and think it turns you on the same. I would add, what if the guy is decent looking with very nice attractive penis? If any women think there is such a thing?

I don't think that men are that different. If a random girl sends me nude pictures I'll think she's a slut and I will have no interest in her at all. Ok, but if you're desperate you might like being sent pictures.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

Have you got me on ignore or something, 'big'kev?

If a women had CHOSEN to click your little linkie then that would have been her choice and totally up to her - it certainly wouldn't make her any less of a woman in my eyes. Plus I think it is total bullshit that you put that link there to test if the respondents were really women - I think you put it there because you want us to look at your winkie.

Rest assured, dear - I know where your winkie pix are, if I have a sudden change of heart and want to see them I'll let you know - in the meantime http://www.lpsg.org/81661-your-cock-is-not-a.html.

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I've never in my life requested cock pics, and outside of moderating, have only visited the galleries of 3 men on this site: One is my best friend who I knew off-site before he came here, one was to take the piss out of a good friend, and the last was someone I was involved with.

As it is, I have 3 phone numbers and around 10 email addresses for various groups of people (not including all the random addresses I have that are specific for individual sites)

I would more than happily ruin my phone by forcibly ramming it down the throat of anyone who sent me unsolicited images of their penis. Email them to me and you'll be blocked in a heartbeat no matter what type of friendship/relationship we've had previously.

I have only ever once requested someone send me pictures, and that was after they were politely offered in a flirting manner, knowing full well I was far too shy to raise the topic first. They were not cock pics, and they were more than gratefully received.

While I'm ranting however:

Sending the administrators, and more specifically me emails that say basically "Erm, I broke the rules and you banned me, but here's a pic of my big cock, now let me back in" does not win you favors and is not the correct manner in which to receive a response to your ban appeal!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sending the administrators, and more specifically me emails that say basically "Erm, I broke the rules and you banned me, but here's a pic of my big cock, now let me back in" does not win you favors and is not the correct manner in which to receive a response to your ban appeal!
too funny for words!

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Male or female, I think a flasher is being offensive. The idea is to shock. Even if a man might be turned on by a woman flasher, or a woman turned on by a male flasher, it's also an offense, a visual assault. Males will be just as offended by it as women. We didn't ASK for it. But now we know whom to avoid for LTR.