What do women think of dick pictures sent to them by phone or facebook?

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Subgrrl and Aconitum, you are much too forgiving! If only such behavior resulted in automatic banning-- or does it? At least if you immediately block them the other mods will be required to answer that particular member in your place?

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
In common with most of the other female posters in this thread (real or not!:rolleyes: (what an unbelievably dumb way to try and flush out 'laydees')) I only want to receive solicited genital images. I am very visually stimulated and have spent a good deal of time perusing some of galleries here, but that's my choice to dip in and out.

Used with the aim of seduction and building sexual tension, an erotic message from someone I lust after, accompanied by a picture of his aroused cock, or a video of his cock swelling as he strokes and talks to me...*ahem* ...could be a major turn on.

An unsolicited genital image: I'm looking for somewhere to hide and quite likely, calling the police for advice.

While I'm ranting however:

Sending the administrators, and more specifically me emails that say basically "Erm, I broke the rules and you banned me, but here's a pic of my big cock, now let me back in" does not win you favors and is not the correct manner in which to receive a response to your ban appeal!

I laughed when reading this and assumed you were joking. Until I read:

Tell me about it!!! I saw more cock pics in my first week as a mod than I saw in the whole previous year as a regular member!

Do some guys truly believe this will make a difference to their participation here? That you'll look more favourably on their case if they have a photogenic rod?

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I laughed when reading this and assumed you were joking. Until I read:

Do some guys truly believe this will make a difference to their participation here? That you'll look more favourably on their case if they have a photogenic rod?

Oh don't get me wrong, they generally don't do it on the forum, it's when they get banned that they start sending pics (though I've had a few send me links to their pics after we've "bonded" over me sending them a warning for something)

I don't think it's technically against the rules to send naughty pics to the mods/admin without consent, but the case could be made in the case of those receiving warnings or those who think they're about to get one, that they're attempting to bribe a board official!

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh don't get me wrong, they generally don't do it on the forum, it's when they get banned that they start sending pics (though I've had a few send me links to their pics after we've "bonded" over me sending them a warning for something)

I don't think it's technically against the rules to send naughty pics to the mods/admin without consent, but the case could be made in the case of those receiving warnings or those who think they're about to get one, that they're attempting to bribe a board official!

Now, THAT was funny!

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

"bonded" :biggrin:

I've been here for a couple of years, so I really shouldn't be surprised. As a bribe it's just so...so, pathetic.

* quietly deletes the photo "read my lips, Pecker" *:redface:

Last edited:

xX_Sarah_Xx

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It entirely depends on the woman and the situation but generally speaking I think this video answers your question.

That's just awesome! Imma steal it and put it in my sig - mebbeh then they'll get the hint? :cool: (NO! I do not want to look at your dick pics on here! -_-)

Petite is absolutely right about the too intimate too fast thing.
If someone throws a dick-pic at me, the only "feeling" I get out of it is shock and disgust. It's not respecting my boundaries when I didn't "ask" for that pic, which I will not do, because it's just not appealing to me in any way. Not even if it would have been the picture of a guy I really like. I need to be in a state of mind to be visually stimulated. Visuals do not stimulate me into that state of mind.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Are there really that many guys out there sending dick pics to people? And women who respond to them?
I'm just really surprised that....I guess I'm naieve (or however the hell you spell it). Of course, I grew up in the innocent '80s, back before cell phones and digital cameras and the world wide information superhighway.

Sending a dick pic, invited or uninvited, would never in a million years cross my mind.

bigkev2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you got me on ignore or something, 'big'kev?

If a women had CHOSEN to click your little linkie then that would have been her choice and totally up to her - it certainly wouldn't make her any less of a woman in my eyes. Plus I think it is total bullshit that you put that link there to test if the respondents were really women - I think you put it there because you want us to look at your winkie.

Rest assured, dear - I know where your winkie pix are, if I have a sudden change of art and want to see them I'll let you know - in the meantime http://www.lpsg.org/81661-your-cock-is-not-a.html.

Ok, maybe a part of me wanted to get some more picture comments. I also still was curious to see want women would respond to being exposed to unwanted pictures. I look back at what I said about knowing who was real or not, is kinda out in left field. I really could care less, I just take somebodies profile at face value on this site. really wanted more women to post on my photo's. It's turn on as well as me getting photos from women. I don't get offended at all. it's fun and yes, it's perverted. You can talk shit all you want because it is kinda pathetic that somebody would make a big deal about on this site. If I had done it to somebody random on facebook or cell phone who didn't know, I can see the inappropriate unattractive nature of this offense. So, lighten up people!!!

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
D00d. Next time you want to troll for pic comments, post a thread in the show off forum. Or, you can do what The Dragon said, and fuck off.

As you can see, yes, many ladies like looking at dick pix. Many ladies, they like looking at dick pix a LOT. However, they don't want dudes waving their dicks in their faces.

So, they choose which dick pix to look at. And, none of them are choosing to look at yours. I wonder why.

Trust, you should fuck off now. Ain't nobody gonna miss ya.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
D00d. Next time you want to troll for pic comments, post a thread in the show off forum.

As you can see, yes, many ladies like looking at dick pix. Many ladies, they like looking at dick pix a LOT. However, they don't want dudes waving their dicks in their faces.

So, they choose which dick pix to look at. And, none of them are choosing to look at yours. I wonder why.

After this little stunt I have little doubts he'll get any play from the ladies here.
He's just earned himself a one way ticket to Ignore Town.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Are there really that many guys out there sending dick pics to people? And women who respond to them?
I'm just really surprised that....I guess I'm naieve (or however the hell you spell it). Of course, I grew up in the innocent '80s, back before cell phones and digital cameras and the world wide information superhighway.

Sending a dick pic, invited or uninvited, would never in a million years cross my mind.

Yeah, it definitely happens. It happened to me recently with a FB friend. He's someone who friend requested me a couple of years ago because we had a mutual friend. We corresponded occasionally, usually via chat or email. Eventually we exchanged numbers, and we began to exchange text messages from time to time. Now and then, I'd get drunk flirty messages from him which I dismissed as harmless. Just the other day though, he sent a picture of his cock. And then he sent a message saying that now I "owed" him one. I told him that I did not in fact owe him anything, and he hasn't messaged me since.

bigkev2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
D00d. Next time you want to troll for pic comments, post a thread in the show off forum. Or, you can do what The Dragon said, and fuck off.

Trust, you should fuck off now. Ain't nobody gonna miss ya.

You can suck my dick, bitch!!! No, I change my mind, you are probably some ugly fat lonely trailer park trash whore any ways.

Last edited:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
On behalf of all residents and owners of manufactured housing I resent that, bigkev. I know it's harsh to be told to fuck off when it's your own thread, but that is hardly a mature response.