What do women think of dick pictures sent to them by phone or facebook?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Genial genitals? Are you suggesting our genitals should have their own facebook pages? It'd have to have a non-gender specific name so as not to exclude... Junkbook? MyGear? Would your cock post a status report? "Feeling kind of deflated today" / "I'm in a tight spot right now". Instead of listing as 'available to chat' you could be 'available to fap' - that kind of thing...

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
MB, maybe not here, but somewhere-- People have used the Livejournal template, the Wikipedia template, why not Facebook too?

People used to do similar at Myspace before they got all stuffy. I see x-rated accounts regularly deleted over at Twitter, so not there... would have to be its own site.

I give you this idea for FREEE! you'll make a fortune in ads!

nolbaby

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Nah - I disagree - utterly and completely. I could be sitting at home reading an erotic story and looking at cock pix that I have sought out and yet if a cock pic from a random bloke landed on my phone or in my email and I looked at it at that moment I would not be turned on or pleased to have received the cock pic. At all. I would feel the same as if I'd opened it while waiting at the supermarket checkout.

Oh, and by the way, a few things... I think about sex when shopping - men shop too - women watch the game. Crazy shit huh.

Yeah - that.

You speak for all men and assume your 'insights' apply to all women. :rolleyes:

I'm down for 'that' stuff' pretty much every second of my life - just not with you.

of course i don't think that my beliefs apply to ALL men and represent ALL women. i just like to throw an opinion out there once in a while that maybe hasn't already been said 42 times in a thread with a few words changed or a "couldn't have said it better" added to the end. did i say that NO men ever shop? did i say that NO women watch sports? No. But don't try to make me look like a dick by telling me that all people don't share my views. I'm aware of the fact. And if i'm SO wrong, then maybe i should video record myself approaching 20 random men and 20 random women with a dirty joke and see how many from each side are accepting and how many take offense.

nolbaby

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Nah - I disagree - utterly and completely. I could be sitting at home reading an erotic story and looking at cock pix that I have sought out and yet if a cock pic from a random bloke landed on my phone or in my email and I looked at it at that moment I would not be turned on or pleased to have received the cock pic. At all. I would feel the same as if I'd opened it while waiting at the supermarket checkout.

Oh, and by the way, a few things... I think about sex when shopping - men shop too - women watch the game. Crazy shit huh.

Yeah - that.

You speak for all men and assume your 'insights' apply to all women. :rolleyes:

I'm down for 'that' stuff' pretty much every second of my life - just not with you.

No. Not "crazy shit" at all. I'm aware that some women watch sports. And I'm aware that men shop. Telling me these things did not blow my mind or enlighten me in any way. There are some women who watch sports, NO SHIT. But the % is much lower than of men who watch sports. And men shop, NO SHIT. They spend much less time doing so than women though. And of course you can have a sexual thought while shopping or teaching a class or at any time during the day. NO SHIT. Nothing in the world is ever totally black and white to each and every person on earth. If I added to threads by saying "sometimes men... but sometimes they don't" and "some women... but some women don't" and "it all depends on the person and how they feel in that particular situation" then i really haven't said anything to progress the thought whatsoever, have i? this is a forum. The point is for people to add their own thoughts so that others can read them and add to them. If I just said "some women don't mind getting dick pics and some take offense to it" then I would just be wasting your time because I know that everybody already knows that.
When you said "women watch the game and men shop. crazy shit huh"?
No. not crazy shit. just completely obvious shit that everybody already knew. And I don't know what your lack of interest to be down with that stuff with me has to do with the topic at all. I actually don't even know what to reply to that with besides:
ok... me neither... that's why I haven't ever conversed with you before nor made any attempt to pay you any attention.

Don't worry. My feelings aren't hurt by you telling me that you aren't interested in me sexually.

Last edited:

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Same answer as before. He could have the most gorgeous body and most spectacular cock ever... but if it was an unasked for pictures/video/whatever, I would not be amused.

I have to agree. I'd also wonder why he thinks this all I would be interested in.
There is far more to a man than his penis, but does HE think this is all he has to offer?
Or,is this all he wants from me?
No, it would go in the trash and I don't think I'd even want to meet him.

If I were single -- Just say hello....

aim_2_please

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Same answer as before. He could have the most gorgeous body and most spectacular cock ever... but if it was an unasked for pictures/video/whatever, I would not be amused.

I've had girls who wanted to hook up ask me to text them a cock pic before, but it was after we were already texting/sexting back & forth about meeting up later that week to have sex, and they sent a pic of their tits or pussy.

I had no problem sending a pic, but I wouldn't send an unsolicited pic. As a guy I wouldn't mind receiving an unsolicted pic of a female, but we are wired differently, and guys need to realize that it doesn't work the same for women.