What Do Women Want

AlwaysBeenBIg: ive always been interested in why woimen are interesed in my dick being 13" word gets around quickly and women always want to see it and hold it but when it comes to fucking or sucking they shy away do the women have any idea why this is or am i just being nieve

Trackers: Us girls probably think of big dicks as just eye candy. When it comes to having one inside us though, we'd probably shy away because we know the size would cause discomfort. Personally I think that a 13 inch dick would be way too big for me to handle. That's my opinion anyway.

AnonyMs: Sweetie... while there are size queen thrill seekers, for the most part, we want to know that we will be safe with you... that having sex will be a pleasurable experience and not cause us pain.  Depending on how you approach the sitatuation will make all the difference in the world.  Are you more concerned about showing us your 13 inches or more concerned with showing us pleasure... even if the first few times you do not orgasm as we grow accustomed to your endowment?

AlwaysBeenBIg: thanks for getting back to me i think your right most girls just want to hold it and show it off

sammygirly: Wow you just latched on to the wrong part of the advice in this thread didn't you? :D

gigantikok: call me an ass, call me whatever you want... but i usually grow suspicious of people with really bad spelling and posts under 20 that claim to be above 11 inches.

bustyredhead: lol Well, perhaps the blood needed to maintain his size affects his spelling... :D

Anyways, a large penis is masculine. Girls tend to like masculinity. Of course, the physical reality of something of that size (assuming honesty, of course) tends to overwhelm many. I'm sure you'll find some Brit brat that can manhandle that like it was bangers and mash. Or something. Anyways, the secret is to be a good person... you can't ever know that your dick won't be injured or something, and heck, it's easier to get a girl to take you deep inside her if she wants you, all of you, bad enough.

- Nene (Giving Begets Taking)

Rich2003: Regardless of whether 'Always been big' is telling the truth in my experience girls are usually more excited by the aesthetic impact of a large guy, but when it comes to the crunch some do not want it in them. Others though have really enjoyed it- all depends on the woman.

Thats just my experience, but I'm quite a bit smaller than 13".

TragicWhiteKnight: [quote author=bustyredhead link=board=sex;num=1058613935;start=0#6 date=07/22/03 at 02:23:04]lol Well, perhaps the blood needed to maintain his size affects his spelling... :D

Anyways, a large penis is masculine. Girls tend to like masculinity. Of course, the physical reality of something of that size (assuming honesty, of course) tends to overwhelm many. I'm sure you'll find some Brit brat that can manhandle that like it was bangers and mash. [/quote]

On behalf of the Anti-British Defamation League, we ask you to retract your offensive comment about 'bangers and mash'. A country that produces footlong sausages has enough food to make innuendos about.

As to what women want, it's obvious: like the movie says, it's for men to be electrocuted, be able to penetrate their mind at any time and wear women's clothing. Mel Gibson is a great teacher.

gigantikok: as has been repeating, just reiterate, it's all about the looks. Some guys are asthetically pleased by huge breasts, but when push comes to shove, they can't handle them in bed. They get too intimidated. Some exact thing with some of the girls you meet.

Oh, and i wasn't making fun of you, i was questioning your validity and that is a perfectly legit thing to do

huge_cock_have_pic: Of course they want to look, just like other men look when a hung guy showers or pisses. Looking is curiousity in action. As for actually asking, it is mostly because women sometimes assume that men who are hung large are natural exhibitionists. Well, that may be true, at least of myself, but that explains why they are so willing to ask.

It's given me more than a few opportunities for hand jobs, blowjobs, sex, and the chance to look and feel them up tooo.

Valkyrie: Of course - looking, feeling, tasting, admiring, holding. It's part of the attraction. But also that very special feeling that a larger than average guy can provide that _is_ addictive. It's hard to explain but that feeling of having him glide into you, filling you to the last inch possible, bottoming out, stretching you.

It's part anticipation, part knowing that you have to be prepared to accept his size, part the feeling of having him inside you and part the fear of going through with it since you know you will pay a price physically the next day.

But - just a huge cock attached to a guy who doesn't know how to turn me on otherwise, or doesn't know how to use it once in bed - is not attractive. It's a very nice bonus to someone who can get me all worked up just by his presence, words, hands, movements and all those other parts that are even more important than the size of his cock...

/Val

honeydarlins: I was never interested in the size of a mans penis. Larger to a point does make me feel better if he knows how to use it and how to please me. 13 inches is too much for me and I have never see one that large. I have found that most men lie about there size. The largest I have ever seen is just over 9 inches and he was over 6 inches around. I could hardley take him the first time and was sore the next day.