What do WOMEN want?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Joseph, Apr 29, 2008.

1. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ok I know this mind sound odd and wacky, but I'm serious (geesh I could start nearly everything I say with these words).

I saw a commercial where a guy wanted anal sex with his girlfriend, but how most girls, she didn't want to

He: Why don't you want to have some anal sex?
    She: It's no pleasure for me!
    He: I know you don't like it, but can't you from time to time do something you don't like for me?
    She: What?!? For you? And when was the last time you did something in the bed which you didn't like?
    He: During the holidays. At the lake.
    She: OH yeah? And what was that?
    He: Well ehh... <moves his head in an odd way> ya know...
    She: Ahhhh <she isn't angry anymore ..> ... yes, your right, you did...
    He: Yeah....

Ok let's forget the dildo theme which continues through the rest of the commercial. This fragment puzzled me, I was surprised when suddenly the girl kinda looks like a bad guy... girl... I am used to seeing guys as assholes that always pain their wifes/girlfriends with stupid sexual wishes and desire and the girls have to take it and suffer or refuse.... but here for once it turns out that the girl had some wishes the guy didn't like, but he did it for her. And here pops my question:

Guys want anal or oral sex, but how does the thing look on the other side? What do you girls want from a guy, which he might not like?

I'm really curious what that might be....

2. cutedorkwho

cutedorkwho Member

Albums:
    ...a gentle, sensuous loving fuck every once in a while? :)

I really have no idea.

3. Rugbypup

Gold Member

Albums:
    shoes and chocolate, everything else is secondary to a woman, lol

4. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Why would I want my partner to do something he doesn't like?

If he's never tried something and isn't sure I might try a little persuasion in that direction but if he turned out not to enjoy it then it'd stop, right there. I expect (and get) the same courtesy from him. The thing that turns me on most during sex is that we are both enjoying it.

And I think it is too broad a brush to ask about what women like, versus what men like. That ad, for example, shows that woman not liking anal - but that doesn't mean all women don't like it. Likewise not all men want to be the top in anal sex (gay and straight).

It is rare that I am ambivalent about a sexual act - If I found one I was ambivalent about I might do it anyway if my man was really into, because I get off on giving him pleasure. If I actively disliked something I wouldn't do it - regardless. For example, ATM - no way. Sucking cock after fucking is fine, I like the taste of my pussy on his cock - but not after anal. Fortunately he feels the same about it.

5. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree with most of what you said... don't do anything you don't like, no matter what your partner wants. Unless I can find something hot (or at least not offensive), and it turns him on, then I'd not do it for anything. And I think that'd apply to men and women of all sexual 'tastes'.

And speaking of taste, I disagree about not liking the taste of 'you' on his cock (your ass, to be exact)...if you clean your bum real good first, it doesn't taste bad at all. Just a suggestion.

6. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Ah, I thought I had phrased that ambiguously. No, I expect it doesn't taste bad (I've never actually done it so I can't speak from experience) - my comments on taste were only related to liking the taste of my pussy on his cock. With ATM, it is more the concept of potential germ / bacteria transfer that neither of us can get our heads around. It could taste like pumpkin pie and I still wouldn't ATM. I'm not having a go at anyone who does ATM, each to their own - I just know I can't find it anything but a turn off.

7. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    Fair enuf. To each his/her own, as my mom used to say. Do you think she was thinking about ATM when she told me that???? She was pretty cool...

8. dolfette

Gold Member

women aren't generic. we all want different things.

but...
    anyone who pesters a lover to do something they dislike needs stabbing in both eyes :smile:

9. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

:eek::redface: I couldn't possibly comment - I don't believe I've ever fucked your mum...

10. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh, Manly........ that was a very naughty thing to say about my mum. I'd take offense but she was actually pretty hot in her day!!! And I think she might have been flattered to think you were considering it.

11. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

Agreed, but at the same time I like a lover open to trying something new at least once.

12. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    :eek:

So you mean all the stuff I learned from that instruction manual is bunk?!? I have to start all over with every new one!?

13. dolfette

Gold Member

if they had strong feelings against it then why should they?
    don't take my word for it. i'm just a trucker.

14. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Fixed that for you :wink:

15. joybunny

joybunny New Member

You deserve a big treat tonight!

16. Principessa

Gold Member

You must be a math major. :tongue: There is no set formulaic approach that will work with every woman on the planet.

At this point I want a man who doesn't lie, play 'head games', or need a woman who is nothing more than arm candy so that he can feel better about himself. :cool:

I'd love to debunk this, but I can't. :redface: Ideally a man should present me with beautiful designer shoes and chocolates . . .before and after sex. :flirt:

Thank God, I have never encountered a man who desired ATM.:cool:

I understood you and I agree with you 100%, ATM is not my thing. Given that I abhor pumpkin pie and all pumpkin flavored desserts the thought of a lovers penis tasting like that particular confection is even more disturbing. :yuck:

My feelings exactly.

17. Calcium

Calcium New Member

Albums:
    Locked in an Austrian basement for 24 years.

No, wait, that's what women DON'T want. I always get those two mixed up.

18. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

I would have to say that some of the things that some men do for women that they really don't want to, depending on the guy, might include:

Getting Married
    Buying a house
    Having a baby
    Working like a dog at a job they hate and giving her the money
    Buying a minivan because its practical
    Going for Thanksgiving to her folks house
    Going shopping for shoes
    Holding her purse while she uses the changing room
    buying tampax at the store cause she asked you to.

The problem is ins equating women's feelings about sex with mens.

For girls, sex is like ice cream... they may really like it... really enjoy it... but they can go without it for a while and its not a problem

For boys, sex is like food.
    They can go without it for a little while... but the longer they go, the harder it gets to think about anything BUT food.

The things men do and give up for their women are things far more important to the woman than sex.

For guys... there isn't much that ranks more importantly than sex.

19. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

there's a big difference in making sacrifices and being pressured into doing things you don't want to do:

when a woman understands what it is her partner needs, she will make the compromise to go along with the situation even though she gets nothing out of it. it's an act of selflessness and sacrifice because she understands it'll make her partner happy.

however, if a woman is being pressured into doing something she doesn't want to, it's less likely that she'll go through with it. from a female point of view, being pressured into doing something you don't want to do is a selfish act on the other person's behalf.

20. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

It isnt so complex the question of what a woman wants. It is complex the question of why we as men dont understand what they want. Perhaps thats the beauty of it all.

Draft saved Draft deleted