What do ya think?

Elastic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm finally gonna post a pic of my penis. Although I am technically 9X6 you can't tell.

I have a lot of flesh and fat around my penis. I have a huge body which in proportion makes it looks small.I'm not only long but wide which makes it seem shorter. As you can see by my belly I need tod o some exercise. Maybe if I do that all my inches will be exposed.

Am I LPSG material?

Attachments

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It might help you get a better picture if you are laying on your back or something. That is if your camera has a drive mode of at least 5 seconds so you can get into position before the camera takes the picture.

Elastic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I realie thatbut I can't take a picture laying down. Alot of mydick is covered by flesh and in my scrotum. I have top ush it back to get my 9 inches. i can wear a Magnum XL. If I measure withthe flesh in the way I get 7. If ipush it back I get 9.5. Cause you know you can push your scrotum down. Well it's kinda hard to get hard standing up and while holding a camera.

Maybe with it pushed back, erection pills, and meon my back yuu will see it.

Tlss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ohh dear. Are you sure you meant inches? Maybe you were trying to say millimeters.

Elastic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have to press down on the flesh for you to see it all. I can't do that and hold the camera. I also have a ligamanet problem and can't get it all the way up

I have another one. I think it's my dick but I can't tell.

Attachments

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have to press down on the flesh for you to see it all. I can't do that and hold the camera. I also have a ligamanet problem and can't get it all the way up

I have another one. I think it's my dick but I can't tell.

ahhh! life's lil problems....so nice to know we all have em....

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
As you can see by my belly I need to do some exercise. Maybe if I do that all my inches will be exposed.

Am I LPSG material?
9x6 is certainly LPSG material although everyone is welcome here (usually!:rolleyes: )
Exposing all those hidden inches should be a great reason to do some exercise, you seem to be wasting a gift that many people would die for (a huge cock!) In a year or two you could "grow" 4 inches or so.

Check out this website for people who have completely transformed their physique:
BodyChangers - Before and After Weight Loss