What do ya think?

Elastic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
ahhh! life's lil problems....so nice to know we all have em....

No really, my suspesory ligament is twisted. Atfirst I thought I had a broken penis.

And seriously I've don't it with a ruler and I came with 9.5 inches. As I said, I ahave aot of fleh around it, I assume you can tell. I didn't mean for my whole body to be in that shot. By the picture after that you can see some girth.

But don't you guys have more dick than's exposed. Like if you feel in your srotum there's some there. I could try to ake one withthe fat pulled back but I'd have be laying down/ And I can't bend forward to get the camera to my pubes. Doing allthat and keeping hard is alot of work for me.Besides I'd lost my erection. I had to hold my hand to it to keep it up.

You guys aren't being right, it's not small.

Elastic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Can't you see the girth in this one?
13458d1186868735-what-do-ya-think-alp-007.jpg

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stop! Just stop! For the love of GOD in heaven stop posting one blurry, bad picture after another!

The members who have posted thus far have been remarkably kind, though a tad sarcastic. Do you thrive on insults? Cause if you keep posting pictures like this the gloves will come off.

Seriously, can you not see that there is NOTHING in any of your posted pictures that would indicate that you have a 9"x6" penis? :confused:

I implore you please, stop posting pictures; I was embarssed for you after seeing the first set of pictures, now I'm just annoyed.

[URL="http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/sex-with-a-large-penis/13458d1186868735-what-do-ya-think-alp-007.jpg You"]http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/sex-with-a-large-penis/13458d1186868735-what-do-ya-think-alp-007.jpg You[/URL] gotta be kidding me!

I have to press down on the flesh for you to see it all. I can't do that and hold the camera. I also have a ligamanet problem and can't get it all the way up
I'm sorry to hear that, :frown1: I hope this is not a painful condition.

This is a better one.No, it's not
I'm finally gonna post a pic of my penis. Although I am technically 9X6 you can't tell. Technically?!? Are you measuring from your asshole?:mad: :confused:
I have a lot of flesh and fat around my penis. I have a huge body which in proportion makes it looks small. So what, :rolleyes: I dated a guy who was 6'4" and 330 pounds, his dick was 8x6 and when erect his cock was easily visible from all angles. I'm not only long but wide which makes it seem shorter. As you can see by my belly I need to do some exercise. Maybe if I do that all my inches will be exposed. Am I LPSG material?

Tlss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stop! Just stop! For the love of GOD in heaven stop posting one blurry, bad picture after another!

The members who have posted thus far have been remarkably kind, though a tad sarcastic. Do you thrive on insults? Cause if you keep posting pictures like this the gloves will come off.

Seriously, can you not see that there is NOTHING in any of your posted pictures that would indicate that you have a 9"x6" penis? :confused:

I implore you please, stop posting pictures; I was embarssed for you after seeing the first set of pictures, now I'm just annoyed.

http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/sex-with-a-large-penis/13458d1186868735-what-do-ya-think-alp-007.jpghttp://www.lpsg.org/attachments/sex-with-a-large-penis/13458d1186868735-what-do-ya-think-alp-007.jpg You gotta be kidding me!

I have to press down on the flesh for you to see it all. I can't do that and hold the camera. I also have a ligamanet problem and can't get it all the way up
I'm sorry to hear that, :frown1: I hope this is not a painful condition.

This is a better one.No, it's not
I'm finally gonna post a pic of my penis. Although I am technically 9X6 you can't tell. Technically?!? Are you measuring from your asshole?:mad: :confused:
I have a lot of flesh and fat around my penis. I have a huge body which in proportion makes it looks small. So what, :rolleyes: I dated a guy who was 6'4" and 330 pounds, his dick was 8x6 and when erect his cock was easily visible from all angles. I'm not only long but wide which makes it seem shorter. As you can see by my belly I need to do some exercise. Maybe if I do that all my inches will be exposed. Am I LPSG material?

:rolleyes:Party Pooper

Elastic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
No I wasn't measuring from my asshole. I have trouble getting into pussy toys and couldn't fit my dick into that thing that sucks it. I guess If I had shown from he side you could see it. Tell my if I'm not big why do I have trouble getting into Magnum XLs?

SInce you all are sinics does anybody have anything positive to say about my pecker?

wanker

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No I wasn't measuring from my asshole. I have trouble getting into pussy toys and couldn't fit my dick into that thing that sucks it. I guess If I had shown from he side you could see it. Tell my if I'm not big why do I have trouble getting into Magnum XLs?

SInce you all are sinics does anybody have anything positive to say about my pecker?

Could it be because you can't get out of bed to the draw where you keep the XLs let alone open the pack or reach down there to put one on?

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
LOL 9 Inches? What did you do measure it from your anus? Those are some of the most gross pictures I have ever seen. Do yourself and all of us a favor and loose a couple of hundred punds before posting more pics.

Elastic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Like I said it also looks smaller against my large body. And the width make sit seem shorter.

I thought everyone had flesh around their penis. Anyway if you do it scientifically and measure from the pubic bone I might have 9 maybe even 10 inches.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I would say more like ten...I just looked at the pics again ..I say 10 inches is visible...sorry I couldn't see it the first time around dude..can you post a few more pics...maybe a couple of side angles

wanker

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm guessing no, but who am I to speak for him.

Just keep pusing into that pubic bone.

Just one question- you think people are meant to have layers of fat where now?

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You serious?

yes I am serious....as I usually am here at LPSG...now where are those pics? and what are some of the things you do with ya ten inches? give us some feedback..do you have any face pics? I also have a lof of fleshy matter around my pubic bone jut like you...and it hangs down too...it's normal..do not worry.btw i will be in Houston in September maybe we can meet and go out for a drink or more..I would like to meet you and um...compare our dicks...I like a dude with flesh on his pubic bone....now start taking the pics......ok

bentrim

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
this guy should be voted most comical.he had me a laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elastic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
yes I am serious....as I usually am here at LPSG...now where are those pics? and what are some of the things you do with ya ten inches? give us some feedback..do you have any face pics? I also have a lof of fleshy matter around my pubic bone jut like you...and it hangs down too...it's normal..do not worry.btw i will be in Houston in September maybe we can meet and go out for a drink or more..I would like to meet you and um...compare our dicks...I like a dude with flesh on his pubic bone....now start taking the pics......ok

Iknow you're gay but you find that atractive.

Ok, with the flesh in the way I measure 7". With it pushed backk 9-10".