BurningVenus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningVenus

I'm fairly certain that he was eating when you looked at it too. :smile:

Pfft! I just LOL'd at that. You're lucky I wasn't drinking something at the time, or my monitor and keyboard would be screwed.:biggrin1:

Awww!!! You made my day. :biggrin1:

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, Elastic, you might probably have 9" dick, but your flesh covers it up. If you want to show off your penis, you need to lose weight first. Otherwise, no one won't believe your claim.

Elastic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
OK what's wrong with it. YOu act like I have a small penis and the pictures clearly show I don't. On he thrith one my hand is covering it mind you.
You have to see I'm atleast average legnth. Can't you see the girth?

I'll order some erection pills then I'll show ya.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK what's wrong with it.
It's no where near the 9" length that you stated. You act like I have a small penis uh, yeah, well thats cause you do. :redface: and the pictures clearly show I don't. On he thrith one my hand is covering it mind you.
You have to see I'm at least average legnth. There is a big difference between average length and 9"! Can't you see the girth? :redface: Sadly, the only thing which we all see clearly is that you are an overweight, black man, with at best an average length penis and severe delusions of grandeur. :redface: :frown1:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is obviously somebody's ultra-lameo attempt at humor. I feel cheapened by even posting here, but gotta keep my post-count up according to the new membership rules.

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Elastic, you look like you might be bigger than everage if you lost some weight. I really don't believe however, that you measure 7" past your gut and 9" bone pressed. You have a LOT more than 2" of gut there.

Also, why are you talking about pushing the scrotum down? I know that "there is a lot of penis behind my balls", but generally, that part of the penis doesn't get inside ladies ;). If everyone counted that part, I would be over a foot long, and your 9" would be the new average size.

Get to a gym, do some light cardio stuff several times a week - elliptical machines will keep pressure of your joints - I'm confident you will see weight come off. Make posting a quality pic for us one of your goals, as well as all the other benefits weight loss will bring.

Elastic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If I got superhard would it stretch it?

Besides I'm not sur ewhere the pubic bone is. Is it deep beneath the flesh?

And I'm telling you when I rolle Magnum XLs on they don't roll all the way down. I have atleast an extra inch. And the ring at the bottom is too tight.

Elastic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Anyway you wanted to know what i look like.

The first picture was from 10 years ago. The other 2 are current.

Attachments

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Elastic--
I applaud you for your courage.
But does it really matter the actual length?.

If you are getting a lot of dick and pussy...go for it.
If not...maybe you should should stop being so argumentative and delusional.

May you be hung in peace
xoxoxoxo

Elastic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I downloaded a video that said measure from your gut. Mine doesn't meet my gut. Is that normal? As you saw my gut kinda laps over my pubic area.
There's alotof hair between my gut and penis. I measured about 2 inches. And if I lose there'd be even more.

I know you're not supposed to measure from the bottom but if I do on the side I get a longer measurment. is that normal? But tell me exactly where my pubic bone is?

BTW what do you call that area where your hair grows.......your groin? Mine pouches or sticks out more than others and iquite long.

SweetWilliam

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For Pete's sake. The pubic bone is above the penis. When measuring your length, measure along the TOP of your penis, pressing against the pubic bone.

Your erectile tissue extends a ways back into your body between your pubic bone and your scrotum. I'm sure you can find a good diagram somewhere. Don't try to pass off 9 inches of erectile tissue as 9 inches of penis; it's not the same thing. The penis is strictly external.

Elastic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well in this digram the pubic bone is well into the body. If that's the case I could be 10 inches.

ike I said I also have a ligment problem. Feels like my Suspensory Ligoment is twisted. I hope my penis is not broken. It's painful and hard to get a complete erection.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this digram the pubic bone is well into the body. If that's the case I could be 10 inches. You could also be a trolling moron.

Like I said I also have a ligment problem. Feels like my Suspensory Ligoment is twisted. I hope my penis is not broken. It's painful and hard to get a complete erection.
Yeah, right . . . good luck with that.

Well by your idiotic attempt at logic I could be Whitney Houston! After all we are both black women from New Jersey, who can't dance, used to sing in our church choirs, and have bad taste in men. :tongue: :biggrin1: :tongue:

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would remeasure and have someone else take the pics proving the measurments. I have a hard time believing your size.

Elastic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yeah, right . . . good luck with that.

Well by your idiotic attempt at logic I could be Whitney Houston! After all we are both black women from New Jersey, who can't dance, used to sing in our church choirs, and have bad taste in men. :tongue: :biggrin1: :tongue:

You're both bitches.