What do ya think?

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Elastic, take a tape measure. put it along the top of your penis (the part facing you ;)) and push the end of the tape right into the flesh at the base of your penis until you feel the bone. That's your bone-pressed measurement, which is the way penis are measured in most scientific studies.

And watch your language around here. Some people may have hurt your feelings, but that's no excuse for the language you are using. If you need to insult people back, then you could at least try to be a little creative. Or are you really 13 years old and have found your dad's stash of dirty pictures? That would explain the immaturity of some of your responses.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Elastic, I think you have a bigger than average dick, but it sounds like you can't get a good picture or a very accurate measurement because of your weight and ligament problem. Forget about trying to prove the measurements to everyone here. It doesn't matter.

I hope you stick around and contribute to the various topics discussed here.

Kenyth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This is some XXXX rated stuff...OH MY EYES! I CAN'T SEE!

I'm sorry this is just too unique, there should be a warning given at the start of the thread....it wa really a bad idea to be eating and surfing the web...

What am I suppose to be seeing anyway??? All I can make out is what appears to be an extreme close up to a black clit!?

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, right . . . good luck with that.

Well by your idiotic attempt at logic I could be Whitney Houston! After all we are both black women from New Jersey, who can't dance, used to sing in our church choirs, and have bad taste in men. :tongue: :biggrin1: :tongue:

But Whitney Houston is not a bitch !!! :biggrin1:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Elastic are you including the measurement of the penile bulb? Which would be located farther back into your body. You can't have that show at any point.

I think everyone is just really trying to understand where you get a measurement of 9-10inches.

Elastic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This is some XXXX rated stuff...OH MY EYES! I CAN'T SEE!

I'm sorry this is just too unique, there should be a warning given at the start of the thread....it wa really a bad idea to be eating and surfing the web...

What am I suppose to be seeing anyway??? All I can make out is what appears to be an extreme close up to a black clit!?

Like I said, doesn't everybody have that flesh around their dick that looks like a clit?

And dude I can't find my pubic bone. If I measure to it I might be 12 inches.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, right . . . good luck with that.

Well by your idiotic attempt at logic I could be Whitney Houston! After all we are both black women from New Jersey, who can't dance, used to sing in our church choirs, and have bad taste in men. :tongue: :biggrin1: :tongue:

Wait, have you smoked crack too?:biggrin1: :tongue: :biggrin1:

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You know elastic... I'm not sure why what you are hoping to achieve here. If you are truly looking for support, I'm sorry. I don't think that this will be such a place to get the kind of support you seem to want. There seems to be a population people here who have issues with people who are large bodied.

Then again, if you are playing with the community here then I'm not sure to what end.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
jesus, you people are cruel.

I'm with you. I can't believe how many people are making fun of this guys weight when that's not even the issue at hand. So what if he's overweight? He's a person too. I can understand that Elastic hasn't always been making positive comments to the people that have posted on this thread, but look at the shit they've been saying to him. I'd be pissed too. At least he had the balls to take a picture of his whole body. I don't care if this guy is two inches or twenty inches. I don't care if he's being honest or lying. He still has feelings.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Anyway you wanted to know what i look like.

The first picture was from 10 years ago. The other 2 are current.

in the first pic you look like a young Denzel Washington...so tell us more about you..where do you live? what do you do for a living? and what are some of your likes and dislikes?

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, elastic, we want to know more about you so that we can give you the kind of support that you need.

Elastic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well I'm a 30 year old from Houston ,Texas. Forceful but sshy my ADD mind comes up with all kinds of things. Normal size till I was 5 , the year I weighed in at 100 LBS. Infact i was small. At birth I weighed 4 pounds. This whas due to the fact that I was 1/2 a month premature. It also caused me to have really light skin.

Living in the suburbs of Houston I felt out of place in the innercity schools I went to. That all changed in high schol when I went o a special ENgineering High School where people from all over Houston went. I'd changed in middle school where we had some people from other parts of town cause I was in the arts program.

That period 13-18 is when I changed. Started accepting and lovign everybody regarless of race,orientation, ad religion. I also discovered I was part gay. I wanted to explore being creative. Although my original intents was to study Sciene and ENgineering I'm interested in art and music. Being that I have ADHD I have other disorders liek depression. IN 1995 I hit a severe episode. I tried to go to college for ELectronics Engineering at Dalas's DeBry but the problems were to severe.

So I'm still in this depression. I was a courier for awhile. I've even tried having my own online businesses. I realized that actually had depression sice the late 80s. It's caused problems with my kidneys which effects my body water content which makes me flabby,dry,and dark. In 2003 I had severe traume to my kidneys. I released a large blockage of stool which damaged or tore my adrenal glands. So now along with a lack of energy I have a severe dehydration problem which has caused the change in the pictures from 10 years ago to now. SO I'm basically disabled and stay home.
I'm actually part native american,greek-italian,and asian. But sue to the illnesses you can't tell. I used to have wavy long free flwing hair. ut due to the dehydration it has dried up

SO I'm hoping,praying,meditating that I will get better and have a chance to go back to college. Hopefully I'll get it rright and become a scientest, engineer,artist,or even proffesional musician.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Depression is an evil. I have been fighting with depression for years already. My best suggestion to you is that don't let the thought of depression come into your mind. Do something. Stay active. If you have nothing to do, just take a walk outside about 30 minutes or an hour. You will feel fresh and more active. Don't sit in front of the T.V or computer for hours and hours. Go to school and learn something. Talk to people, which can alleviate your depression. People are generally kind-hearted and willing to help you out. Good luck to your education.

gnawtee

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I'm a 30 year old from Houston ,Texas. Forceful but sshy my ADD mind comes up with all kinds of things. Normal size till I was 5 , the year I weighed in at 100 LBS. Infact i was small. At birth I weighed 4 pounds. This whas due to the fact that I was 1/2 a month premature. It also caused me to have really light skin.

Living in the suburbs of Houston I felt out of place in the innercity schools I went to. That all changed in high schol when I went o a special ENgineering High School where people from all over Houston went. I'd changed in middle school where we had some people from other parts of town cause I was in the arts program.

That period 13-18 is when I changed. Started accepting and lovign everybody regarless of race,orientation, ad religion. I also discovered I was part gay. I wanted to explore being creative. Although my original intents was to study Sciene and ENgineering I'm interested in art and music. Being that I have ADHD I have other disorders liek depression. IN 1995 I hit a severe episode. I tried to go to college for ELectronics Engineering at Dalas's DeBry but the problems were to severe.

So I'm still in this depression. I was a courier for awhile. I've even tried having my own online businesses. I realized that actually had depression sice the late 80s. It's caused problems with my kidneys which effects my body water content which makes me flabby,dry,and dark. In 2003 I had severe traume to my kidneys. I released a large blockage of stool which damaged or tore my adrenal glands. So now along with a lack of energy I have a severe dehydration problem which has caused the change in the pictures from 10 years ago to now. SO I'm basically disabled and stay home.
I'm actually part native american,greek-italian,and asian. But sue to the illnesses you can't tell. I used to have wavy long free flwing hair. ut due to the dehydration it has dried up

SO I'm hoping,praying,meditating that I will get better and have a chance to go back to college. Hopefully I'll get it rright and become a scientest, engineer,artist,or even proffesional musician.

are you trying to say being black is a disorder?....