What do you about foot fetish?

D_5ethgrfh

Just Browsing
Media
I am looking forward to hearing your opinions on the subject. Just to make sure that we are on the same page here, i am talking women's feet and NOT male.

D_Percy Pantsed

Account Disabled
Media
I am so addicted to women's feet, I don't think there's another female body part that turns me on more. I don't even know why it's a fetish, there's so many things you can do with them, suck em, fuck em, rub em, then all the non sexual things that are just fun and cute. Painting her toes, playing footsie, cracking her toes, smelling them, tying her up and tickling them until she's laughing and screaming and begging you to stop, buying her the sexiest high heels. It really pisses me off how so many woman either don't like or just don't care about getting their feet worshiped, so many of them find it weird, guys like us aren't weird, we're just ahead of the curve

Last edited:

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not sure how this is a women's issue, but I love women's feet too. They're my fav body part. IMHO the girls who grew up in the 'girl power' era ('80s -'90s) have the best feet because they went through adolescence in flat shoes, trainers, army boots, etc. and didn't cripple their feet with pointy shoes or high heels. I like sexy/girly shoes, but they shouldn't be worn often because they damage the feet/toes.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not sure how this is a women's issue, but I love women's feet too. They're my fav body part. IMHO the girls who grew up in the 'girl power' era ('80s -'90s) have the best feet because they went through adolescence in flat shoes, trainers, army boots, etc. and didn't cripple their feet with pointy shoes or high heels. I like sexy/girly shoes, but they shouldn't be worn often because they damage the feet/toes.

You'd love my feet then. I've never worn foot-damaging girlie shoes in my life. As a result, my feet are so wide, I don't think they'd FIT into a pair of icky pointy things these days.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You'd love my feet then. I've never worn foot-damaging girlie shoes in my life. As a result, my feet are so wide, I don't think they'd FIT into a pair of icky pointy things these days.

I'm already worshiping you from afar subgirrl. Now you've given me a reason to fantasise about you 24/7 :rolleyes:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm already worshiping you from afar subgirrl. Now you've given me a reason to fantasise about you 24/7 :rolleyes:

:biggrin1: Just don't do anything too sexual to those feet of mine, or I'll get freaked and run. You can FANTASISE about doing sexual things to them all you like though :tongue:.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:biggrin1: Just don't do anything too sexual to those feet of mine, or I'll get freaked and run. You can FANTASISE about doing sexual things to them all you like though :tongue:.

So long as you like the idea of your feet being appreciated we're good to go subgirrl. As far as sexual goes. No worries mate. I don't crave a footjob. I just want to rip your clothes off and ravish you from top to toe :cool:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So long as you like the idea of your feet being appreciated we're good to go subgirrl.

I rather appreciate them myself -they're small and cute, despite the width thing.

As far as sexual goes. No worries mate. I don't crave a footjob. I just want to rip your clothes off and ravish you from top to toe :cool:

I'm liking the sound of that :tongue:.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I rather appreciate them myself -they're small and cute, despite the width thing.

You're giving me a hard-on subgirrl :tongue:

"I just want to rip your clothes off and ravish you from top to toe"
I'm liking the sound of that :tongue:.

Goodee. I think we just hi-jacked this thread subgirrl. How about we carry on in private? :smile:

thehighheelsgirl

Sexy Member
Media

Guess you definitely wouldn't like my feet then... I have super high arches (that my boyfriend is rather obsessed with) but my toes are definitely shaped from wearing my heels. I have had several foot fetish boyfriends who have told me that I had the best feet ever though...

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guess you definitely wouldn't like my feet then... I have super high arches (that my boyfriend is rather obsessed with) but my toes are definitely shaped from wearing my heels. I have had several foot fetish boyfriends who have told me that I had the best feet ever though...

I love high arches too :smile:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Shucks, I was going to talk about men's feet. I like them. And one of my men is always on my case to get my feet in better worshiping state. They are a bit scaly and have nail fungus from a long time in army boots, in the past. I used also to go barefoot in warm weather as much as I could, which toughened them as well.

But they are tiny, which some consider a plus.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My feet are just okay, I think, but I still love to have my toes sucked and my soles licked. My husband went through a phase where he did this a lot. I need to ask him why it stopped. Right now, due to trauma during my marathon, I have a hideous big toe on my left foot, but when that heals, I'll see if I can get him back into being more attentive to my feet. I also crave massages, but foot massages are not arousing to me, like toe sucking is. I give a great foot massage, but I have no desire to reciprocate if my husband does decide to go back to licking my feet. His feet are gross. He has terrible habits, wears boots all day for work, and has battled a fungus since before I met him. Then people wonder why my bathroom reeks of bleach.

I used to have a lot of fun with foot fetishists when I was single. It surprised me that my feet didn't have to be ideal to be appealing to them. I have two crooked toes, and no arches. But, the skin is very soft, and I keep the nails and cuticles in good shape.

I have had more success with guys into stockings and shoes than feet. Full fashioned stockings bring the freaks out of the woodwork. I had a lot of fun with that.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shucks, I was going to talk about men's feet. I like them. And one of my men is always on my case to get my feet in better worshiping state. They are a bit scaly and have nail fungus from a long time in army boots, in the past. I used also to go barefoot in warm weather as much as I could, which toughened them as well.

But they are tiny, which some consider a plus.

Good to hear you like men's feet helgaleena. One of these days I'll get round to putting some new pix in my profile and I'll try to include a foot pic. I really like my feet and I know they'd enjoy being appreciated. But it sounds like you need to give yours some TLC. Tiny sounds good, but fungus and scaly :eek:

Good :biggrin1:.
It's not hijacking - we were talking about feet!
Oh alright then :smile:

My feet are just okay, I think, ... I have a hideous big toe on my left foot, but when that heals, I'll see if I can get him back into being more attentive to my feet. ....
... It surprised me that my feet didn't have to be ideal to be appealing to them. I have two crooked toes, and no arches. But, the skin is very soft, and I keep the nails and cuticles in good shape.
Way to go AlteredEgo! Your attitude toward your own feet is the biggest part of their eroticism. ie. If you decide you don't like any part of your body, you put a barrier around it, and it's then very difficult for anyone else to find a way past that barrier in order to enjoy the body part in question. Some people do it with their whole bodies (very sad), but a lot of people who are otherwise fairly 'self body positive' have hang-ups about their feet, and thus miss out on enjoying balanced whole body eroticism. But you sound like you have a fairly good relationship with yours. Hope the big toe gets better soon:smile:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks, Riven. It will take about 9 more months to heal, I think. It has to grow completely out. It's all purple and gray. The new nail is growing in very thinly, and I think a good side effect will be increased sensitivity there for however long the nail stays thin.

I do like my feet. They aren't what I would idealize in terms of beauty, but they aren't unattractive either, injured toe notwithstanding. And even that, I can cover with polish, and probably will once summer comes around.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
(AlteredEgo)Thanks, Riven.
You're welcome :smile:

..I do like my feet. They aren't what I would idealize in terms of beauty, but they aren't unattractive either, injured toe notwithstanding. And even that, I can cover with polish, and probably will once summer comes around.
Don't use nail varnish/polish too frequently. It stops the nails breathing and makes them yellow/thicken.

And re. yr husband's feet. I have also battled fungus (athlete's foot) for most of my adult life. But I finally got the upper hand. The athlete's foot fungus needs a dark, closed, moist environment. So if you have to wear shoes/boots, 100% cotton socks are a must. I think they help because they are A) cooler, and B) don't contain the elastic fibres that pull your toes together all day. Take those boots off him at the end of the day and air them - preferably outside - and squirt them inside with anti fungal spray or powder before he puts them on. After he takes his boots off, get him to wash his feet thoroughly, paying attention to between his toes, and using a nail brush to exfoliate his cuticles. Then he must dry them well and then use an athlete's foot spray (powder becomes a paste when damp, and I don't think that's so clever). Encourage him to remain barefoot for the evening around the house.

Even using the above regimen, I found that the athlete's foot fungus would get a hold and attack the skin between my little toes and the next ones (I guess that's the gap that least often opens and gets air). But I seem to have the upper hand since I started using 2 different athlete's foot sprays. (Currently using Mycota Spray, and Scholl Athlete's Foot Spray) I use one for a week, then the other the next, and so on, and the skin between my toes is perfect and healthy. My feet are beautiful again, but I cannot drop my guard. The fungus is in the environment and just waiting for me to allow it a chance. I do hope you can get your hubby's feet into shape.

Last edited: