What do you american women think of donald trump?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
all the liberals voting third party need to put their big girl panties on and stop dicking around :mad:

the latest polls are fucking terrifying
stop trying to prove a point!
ya just letting the worst of humanity win
*kicks inanimate objects and begins flirting with Canadians*

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't understand the "lesser of two evils" comparisons between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton. I don't love HRC and she wouldn't have been my choice for a nominee, but she is totally qualified to be President of the United States. I disagree with her on some policy positions and think she (and her husband) have a skewed moral compass - or at least a very bad blind spot in terms of perceptions. In other words, she's a typical candidate.

Trump is a self-absorbed, thin-skinned, intellectually vacant buffoon, who inherited a bunch of money and yet talks about himself like a self-made man. He is a pathological liar who then later denies saying what he is on record as having said. Trump has no business being the nominee of one of the two major parties. The GOP will take years (or decades) to recover from the scorched earth policy being carried out now by his (mostly older, mostly white) tea party followers who have been scared to death by years of right-wing media pot-stirring and hoodwinked into blaming immigrants for the unhappiness in their own lives.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't understand the "lesser of two evils" comparisons between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton. I don't love HRC and she wouldn't have been my choice for a nominee, but she is totally qualified to be President of the United States. I disagree with her on some policy positions and think she (and her husband) have a skewed moral compass - or at least a very bad blind spot in terms of perceptions. In other words, she's a typical candidate.

Trump is a self-absorbed, thin-skinned, intellectually vacant buffoon, who inherited a bunch of money and yet talks about himself like a self-made man. He is a pathological liar who then later denies saying what he is on record as having said. Trump has no business being the nominee of one of the two major parties. The GOP will take years (or decades) to recover from the scorched earth policy being carried out now by his (mostly older, mostly white) tea party followers who have been scared to death by years of right-wing media pot-stirring and hoodwinked into blaming immigrants for the unhappiness in their own lives.
She and her husband are responsible for shipping loads of jobs overseas. They sold us out. They are extremely competent politicians, and I really don't think she deserves to be president, though I'd take her over Trump any day.

Trump isn't even a real human. He's a beaver carrot hybrid.

I'm still gonna vote Libertarian. Whoever wins, it's just 4 years. It's time for the two-party system to end.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think he's a pompous, misogynistic ass hat that makes the US a laughing stock to the rest of the world. For fuck's sake Nascar endorsed him. That ought to tell you something right there.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm still gonna vote Libertarian. Whoever wins, it's just 4 years. It's time for the two-party system to end.

not really, over the next four years at least two supreme court justices will be replaced,
massive amount of environmental policy changes on the table.
human rights, from marriage equality to mass deportation, are real issues and policy passed will stand for decades.
the repercussions from this election will extend well beyond the next four years.

Vote Pro-Choice
Vote Pro-Marriage Equality
Vote Pro-Equal Right
Vote Pro-Black Lives Matter
Vote Pro-Emigrant's Rights
Vote Pro-Environment

there are bigger issues than poo-poo'ing a two party system.
Johnson and Stein don't stand a chance in hell of being elected.
they are just gonna Ralph Nader us into WW3

as a queer, gender-flip human being with a uterus anything else is smack in my damn face.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
not really, over the next four years at least two supreme court justices will be replaced,
massive amount of environmental policy changes on the table.
human rights, from marriage equality to mass deportation, are real issues and policy passed will stand for decades.
the repercussions from this election will extend well beyond the next four years.

Vote Pro-Choice
Vote Pro-Marriage Equality
Vote Pro-Equal Right
Vote Pro-Black Lives Matter
Vote Pro-Emigrant's Rights
Vote Pro-Environment

there are bigger issues than poo-poo'ing a two party system.
Johnson and Stein don't stand a chance in hell of being elected.
they are just gonna Ralph Nader us into WW3

as a queer, gender-flip human being with a uterus anything else is smack in my damn face.
There is always something.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
by something you mean.... the quality of life for millions of people?
No. Concerns of millions of people. You know, I'm one of those millions. I really would prefer the candidate I'm voting for. If people would vote their conscience more often, and if they'd would have been doing so already, we wouldn't be in the situation we are in now.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*blink* what about all the millions of people actually concerned for their safety if the Right takes over the White House?
wouldn't protecting the life and liberty of tens of millions of real life human being be voting your conscience?
where as proving a point is an act of self-interest and entitlement?

sorry Planned Parenthood, i just really don't like Hillary
yeah... environment and water supply my guy made a statement
family destroyed by mass deportation, it's not personal ya know
Trans-persons.... well, ya'll are just fucked. continue to have a disproportionate murder rate

i mean i would prefer Bernie Sanders, i voted for him in the primaries..
my underoos are all out of place and heavily bunched that i can't vote for him again
but even Bernie Sanders is all "DUDE!! no fooling, VOTE FOR HILARY. i can't believe how serious i am being with this statement"

the Right Wing is always gonna vote for the guy under the red box, even if he is a moron of epic proportion.
there is no divide in their 42-45% of the population
only the Left throws their toys out the prams and pisses away a vote because they don't get who they want.
40% for one candidate, 9% here for this hippy Biden dude, 3% there to the crazy anti-vax lady.
when the really 52% of those people are anti-Trump
is ridiculous

Last edited:
Reactions: lookatthat

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*blink* what about all the millions of people actually concerned for their safety if the Right takes over the White House?
wouldn't protecting the life and liberty of tens of millions of real life human being be voting your conscience?
where as proving a point is an act of self-interest and entitlement?

Do you realize I'm a black female living in the south? You need to rethink how you address me right now.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i know who ya are Ms. Altered, i like who you are.
which makes your choice of candidate even more mind boggling.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Then don't talk to me like I'm some idiot who doesn't feel afraid of her government every damn' day, who isn't in real danger every freakin' day, and who not only hasn't thought it through, but isn't capable of thinking it through. Proving a point? Entitled? No, voting for the candidate I actually prefer IS the whole point. When I start voting for the candidate other people want, giving into THEIR sense of entitlement, when I FORGET that we've had good leaders and bad leaders and yet we still have injustice and civil unrest, we still have too many poor and not enough middle class, we still get involved in all the wrong conflicts while ignoring the places we really could help, then I become something other than responsible. I become a tool, rather than a voice. These are my principles; I don't require your understanding nor your agreement. You'd be infinitely less interesting and loveable as my clone. However, I will not tolerate that kind of arrogance from someone who should already know I'm a capable thinker, a rational person, and a member marginalized social groups.

Reactions: JohnBear

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
this is not directed at any one in particular...
a general shout out to third party party poopers
it's not cute
stop it!
I'm all for multiple conservative parties to split the bloc.

It wasn't that Nader got too many votes, but that Buchanan didn't get enough.

Reactions: MickeyLee

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gary Johnson has joined the anti-vac loonies, he's all for doing away with mandatory vaccinations
also, in recent interviews, he is grossly ignorant of world news and global issues
*sigh*
any Canadians into smart-ass, gender-bending, loud-mouthed queers?
i'm a really good cook with no obnoxious personal habits.
i can pay rent.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Gary Johnson has joined the anti-vac loonies, he's all for doing away with mandatory vaccinations
also, in recent interviews, he is grossly ignorant of world news and global issues
*sigh*
any Canadians into smart-ass, gender-bending, loud-mouthed queers?
i'm a really good cook with no obnoxious personal habits.
i can pay rent.
Totally. You are my little monkey baby!

Oh, yeah and on Johnson. Could not name ONE world leader. Not one. I kept yelling hints at him. But no, nothing. Real head-scratcher....

Reactions: MickeyLee