What do you american women think of donald trump?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
At first I was cool on Biden. I’m blue no matter who, because orange.
But if you dig back into his votes in DC, what he championed as VP (what a career killer that job can be), and his legislative self, I can live with him being a bad product of his times.

Everything I don't like about Biden I compare to Trumpty. Can't find a single thing that makes me pause with "Trumpty might have a point"

Other than T's Klan hood-Dunce Cap combo. Very pointy.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
At first I was cool on Biden. I’m blue no matter who, because orange.
But if you dig back into his votes in DC, what he championed as VP (what a career killer that job can be), and his legislative self, I can live with him being a bad product of his times.

Being significantly younger than you, I have a harder time swallowing that pill. But I'll choke on it.

I do not support Biden. I don't. But not voting for him is a vote for Trump, and I'll literally die before I let that happen. I hate that man as a human and as a "leader" to the core of my being.

Candidates like Biden and the policies they push/tolerate are a huge part of why Trump got elected in the first place. That doesn't mean I want him to get a second term.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I cannot stand the fact that this election is a decision between one man accused of sexual assault/harassment by more than one woman, against another who was accused by *more* women.

Fuck 2020. Fuck it to fucking hell.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Being significantly younger than you, I have a harder time swallowing that pill. But I'll choke on it.

I do not support Biden. I don't. But not voting for him is a vote for Trump, and I'll literally die before I let that happen. I hate that man as a human and as a "leader" to the core of my being.

Candidates like Biden and the policies they push/tolerate are a huge part of why Trump got elected in the first place. That doesn't mean I want him to get a second term.

have to admit, I’m choking, too.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I voted Sanders in my state's primary, but I will happily cast my ballot for Biden in the general. Lots of people are going to pile on the trash-talking about Biden, and I get it. I don't disagree that there's criticism. However, a Biden administration means we can have competent people with the experience necessary working in the Executive again. Imagine people with the proper work history working in government again, period. Rather than what's required to do so today, either be a full-on Trump sychophant or a multi-millionaire donor. Biden is literally our last chance at removing this other gasbag.

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I remember watching the GOP convention when he was nominated in 2016 and I was agog that, when each one of his adult children spoke to the convention, NOT ONE OF THEM TOLD A SINGLE ANECDOTE ABOUT HIM AS A FATHER. I'd never seen anything like it. The whole point of scheduling family members as speakers is to humanize the candidate and give some insight into who s/he is as a person. The Bush girls did it in 2004, Chelsea Clinton did it in 2016, etc. - but Donald, Jr., Ivanka, Eric - each of them told some story about his real estate savvy or negotiating skills. It made me think he has no real paternal or even just a general loving, supporting role in their lives.

He's human garbage - as a person - so that gives you a sense of what I think of him as a President. I think he likely had a very fcked-up childhood and, as is often the case, grew up and repeated similar patterns within his own family and in his dealings with people in general. I don't think he has any actual set of ethics or morals or even overarching policy goals. The longer he's in office and behaves like a screaming toddler the more I believe the idea that he ran as an ego boost and never seriously expected to win. Then he won (hello, Russia), and was probably told what would be required of him and he was like WTF. And that's where we are now, except his ego is so fragile he can't stand the idea of ever being considered a "loser" at anything (hello, daddy Trump), so I'm almost worried that he won't willingly leave the office - even if he loses the election.

P.S. Don Jr. is thrilled that Eric exists because DJ doesn't have to be the dumbest one.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I voted Sanders in my state's primary, but I will happily cast my ballot for Biden in the general. Lots of people are going to pile on the trash-talking about Biden, and I get it. I don't disagree that there's criticism. However, a Biden administration means we can have competent people with the experience necessary working in the Executive again. Imagine people with the proper work history working in government again, period. Rather than what's required to do so today, either be a full-on Trump sychophant or a multi-millionaire donor. Biden is literally our last chance at removing this other gasbag.

I do hope a lot of Obama era advisors will return.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I do hope a lot of Obama era advisors will return.

Obama and his status quo administration are part of how we got Trump.

Going back to the way things were before Trump doesn't solve the issues that brought us this orange disaster we're dealing with right now.

I'll take Obama advisors with Biden as president over Trump, but I am not remotely happy about it.

I want *real* progressive policies. That's not going to happen. I have nothing other than keeping Trump out of office to vote for.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I totally agree on another 4 years wasted - but keeping Trump out is more than enough. Way more...

I wouldn't say "more than enough". Income inequality is at a historical high. It had been since before Trump. 40,000 + people a year die in the US just because they don't have healthcare. That was before covid. Before Trump. During Obama. Biden is better than Trump. By a lot. But he's still not a good option at all. Not for me, anyway.

Trump is a symptom of a much greater issue. Biden is not going to do anything to change those exact issues which gave us the political environment to actually end up with this outcome.

I'm voting for Biden. I'm encouraging others to do so as well when I can. But I refuse to pretend that I'm enthusiastic about it in any way.

Trump is absolute evil (for lack of a better word). He NEEDS to not be reelected.

D

deleted848353

Why just American women? I imagine everyone in the world knows who he is!
Why would he ask what uk or any other countries women think of trump when they dont have to deal with trump but American women do. It would be like taking what do Australian women think of Trudeau or boris Johnson

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sadly, women world wide have to deal with Herr Trumpty's bullshit. The day after the Woman's March in DC Trumpty signed a bill banning funding to international agencies providing abortions to women in need. He effectively, in a fit of narc rage, destroyed billions of womens access to healthcare.

The rise of Trump helped embolden Alt-Right Aggressors across the globe.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And The Cheeto Chump Stain is threatening to declare ANTIFA a terrorist group. :mad:

Ignoring the century of bodies stacked by the White Supremacists.

Of course, ANTIFA doesn't vote for Trumpty. We all know where his interests live.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Why would he ask what uk or any other countries women think of trump when they dont have to deal with trump but American women do. It would be like taking what do Australian women think of Trudeau or boris Johnson
Cause here in the UK for instance Trump is trying (with fair success) to obtain trade deals to introduce the export of of chlorinated chicken for instance into the UK market which a large majority of the population doesn't want and as responsible parents don't want forced apon our children by fast food chains, school meals etc which is where the vast majority of such chicken will end up.
We can control what we personally buy in the supermarket but we can't control what catering establishments choose to buy, this will also lower the food safety standards in the UK and allow UK farmers to keep animals to a lower standard of welfare if they chose to which to compete with imported chicken products is quite likely! Just that as one example! X

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Ya know, I was thinking about this earlier today and it occurred to me...if someone had told me after Trump got elected in 2016 that in his last year :emoji_fingers_crossed:we would see...

A pandemic

Massive tax cuts for corporations & the wealthy

Bailouts for big businesses

Record unemployment

Nepotism on an unprecedented scale

An impeachment

A war on the media

Nationwide protests

and

A lockdown of the White House

...I would have been genuinely shocked to hear about the pandemic.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Basically?

Trump is a misogynist, racist, bigoted piece of actual shit who deserves to suffer till his last breath.

Just my personal opinion. Not wishing harm on anyone. Just stating my individual thoughts, which are not based at all on any kind of desire to take any sort of action.