What do you big cock guys think of little cock guys

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Do you really think they're happy? Or even if they're happy that their partner is? If your friends are really happy, the most likely thing is that their partners settled for them and aren't really happy. Think about it, how could a woman be happy with a small dicked husband? That doesn't even begin to make sense.

Wally - most people who have male partners, be they female or male themselves, do not judge their man on his penis size. Their happiness does not rely on the cock size of their husbands. Happiness comes from all manner of things - emotional security, financial security, job satisfaction, physical comfort, health, etc., etc.. Yes, sexual satisfaction is / can be part of happiness but that doesn't rely on cock-size either, least ways not for the vast majority of people I know.

And how dare you say other people aren't happy because you don't perceive what they have to be of value. Get a fucking grip, boy!

I'm fat, ugly and have a small dick. No woman will be happy with me. That's just the way it is. It's better for me to accept that and understand my limitations than it is for me to chase after something that is impossible.

I agree with the_rev here. You are blaming your physical attributes and how you insist others perceive them for your inability to have a happy, mutually beneficial relationship. That's fucking pathetic.

silencio

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This might sound awful, but it's really how I see things: I'm big and expect to be bigger than pretty much anyone I'd meet. So I'm not surprised when guys are smaller than me.

I don't think that sounds awful, just honest. i don't have a problem with smaller guys as long as they don't have a problem with me. but i have met some dudes who get really weird when they find out about my size. i wouldn't say i look down on small dudes, but i definitely would not want to be small. sex would be totally different, and i would not have nearly as much confidence with the ladies. i doubt i would get laid nearly as much. sorry if i sound like an asshole , i'm just giving an honest answer.

D

deleted136887

To answer the original Poster:
So what if you have a small dick? does it work? Can you fuck? can you wank? Can you have a piss at the urinal?
There you go. It's the only one you got, enjoy it and have fun.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you really think they're happy? Or even if they're happy that their partner is? If your friends are really happy, the most likely thing is that their partners settled for them and aren't really happy. Think about it, how could a woman be happy with a small dicked husband? That doesn't even begin to make sense.

so now the man so fixated on informing people what the "facts" are is going to guess at the internal lives of my friends whom he doesn't even know? interesting...well, let me tell you that they ARE happy. and their partners are as well. why? well, aside from the whole "they're in love with them" and "they treat them really well" and "they're smart, funny guys who are awesome to be around," by all accounts...they're spectacular in bed. what's that? men with small penises can STILL be amazing lovers? perish the thought! oh, the shock! oh, the horror! oh, but how can this possibly be?

if you can win with a 2, you don't need an ace in your hand. ;)

I'm fat, ugly and have a small dick. No woman will be happy with me. That's just the way it is. It's better for me to accept that and understand my limitations than it is for me to chase after something that is impossible.

you've determined that as your own reality. you use these things as excuses to not even try. if that's somehow made you happy, then so be it...but i think YOU'RE the one who's settling. and your "facts" belong to no one but you.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
so now the man so fixated on informing people what the "facts" are is going to guess at the internal lives of my friends whom he doesn't even know? interesting...well, let me tell you that they ARE happy. and their partners are as well. why? well, aside from the whole "they're in love with them" and "they treat them really well" and "they're smart, funny guys who are awesome to be around," by all accounts...they're spectacular in bed. what's that? men with small penises can STILL be amazing lovers? perish the thought! oh, the shock! oh, the horror! oh, but how can this possibly be?

if you can win with a 2, you don't need an ace in your hand. ;)

You're right. I overstepped my boundaries. I can't comment on the happiness of people that I've never met.

you've determined that as your own reality. you use these things as excuses to not even try. if that's somehow made you happy, then so be it...but i think YOU'RE the one who's settling. and your "facts" belong to no one but you.

No, I have determined nothing. I only do what society has told me to be true. My facts are facts in the truest sense of the word.

Also, you're wrong. I do try. I go out on dates, try to meet women and all that stuff. I constantly fail, but I'm sure that eventually I'll find some desperate woman who is willing to settle.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Wally - most people who have male partners, be they female or male themselves, do not judge their man on his penis size. Their happiness does not rely on the cock size of their husbands. Happiness comes from all manner of things - emotional security, financial security, job satisfaction, physical comfort, health, etc., etc.. Yes, sexual satisfaction is / can be part of happiness but that doesn't rely on cock-size either, least ways not for the vast majority of people I know.

And how dare you say other people aren't happy because you don't perceive what they have to be of value. Get a fucking grip, boy!

No offense but I think your friends are not representative of what is normal in society.

I agree with the_rev here. You are blaming your physical attributes and how you insist others perceive them for your inability to have a happy, mutually beneficial relationship. That's fucking pathetic.

I'm not insisting anyone view me a certain way. I'm telling you how people perceive them. If I had any say in the matter, people would look at me differently, but I don't. People see me for what I am, not what I want them to see.

To be fair, I have other problems beside the physical that prevent me from getting a girlfriend. For example, I have severe personality problems. Are my personality problems more to blame for my singleness than my bad looks? I doubt it. If I had good looks and a big cock, but the same personality, at the very least I could have physical relationships with people who only want to use me for my body. Whereas, if I had a nice personality but the same body, women would still find the sight of me disgusting and keep away from me.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, I have determined nothing. I only do what society has told me to be true. My facts are facts in the truest sense of the word.

society isn't some monolithic construct that speaks with one voice. you choose what you pay attention to and how you interpret it. those aren't "facts" by ANY definition.

Also, you're wrong. I do try. I go out on dates, try to meet women and all that stuff. I constantly fail, but I'm sure that eventually I'll find some desperate woman who is willing to settle.

that's...um...the spirit?

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In reference to our tolerant, saint-like and reverend above this here post:

Indeed. That is the spirit. Get comfortable in your own skin and then go forth. Because unless you are a leper paraplegic in a wheelchair dying of tse-tse fly eggs growing out of your skull, you're a bloody good candidate to be able to go and find what it is that will make you happy with another person.

Life and existence, shared existence with your fellow men and women of planet Earth is entirely dependent on your level of security and self assurance. What people see on the outside is a reflection of what is inside very, very quickly. A person that is troubled - tells a tale of woe with a glance. Desperation, readily discernible from a large distance. It conveys itself in every word, action, micro-expression and twitch in reaction/interaction with others.

If you are not willing to completely resign yourself to your fate (of which there is no evidence that such a concept really applies but in fairy tales) and life as you experiencing it now? Take steps to resolve your passions, turmoil - find a love of SOMETHING and absorb yourself into it.

Unless - and at this point I must say honestly.....

You enjoy a conversation in which you are the focal point of negativity. Because face it - even bad attention is worse than none at all. Sir, you found a good way to get A LOT of it.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Yes, sexual satisfaction is / can be part of happiness but that doesn't rely on cock-size either, least ways not for the vast majority of people I know.
No offense but I think your friends are not representative of what is normal in society.

Yes, they are. As are the many, many people here who respond similarly to the many, regularly posted polls on the topic. Cock-size can be one factor in sexual satisfaction, for some people it is more important than for others, for some it is completely unimportant. Those are the findings of every single poll, survey, questionnaire, both formal and informal, I have ever read on the topic. To ask "how could a woman be happy with a small dicked husband?" and follow up with "that doesn't even begin to make sense" just shows the rest of us how skewed your perspective is.

You are determined to take a set of negative perceptions and make them "facts in the truest sense of the word". You have interpreted what has happened in your life, incidents and responses to you, a certain way - you have interpreted them as being the fault of physical attributes that you can do nothing about. Your interpretation is incorrect. The life experiences of many, many other people show your interpretation to be incorrect - you refuse to accept those experiences as true. You are deluded. You are sheltering yourself inside a shell where your failure is not your fault, it has been forced upon you by society. You are a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I'm not insisting anyone view me a certain way. I'm telling you how people perceive them. If I had any say in the matter, people would look at me differently, but I don't. People see me for what I am, not what I want them to see.

To be fair, I have other problems beside the physical that prevent me from getting a girlfriend. For example, I have severe personality problems.

Yes - not least of which being the one you are demonstrating here. There is no helping you - you do not want to be helped. You have found a peculiar security in your misery. It is, at least, consistent, I suppose, and does not require you to change or make any effort.

You enjoy a conversation in which you are the focal point of negativity. Because face it - even bad attention is worse than none at all. Sir, you found a good way to get A LOT of it.

True that - on which note I believe my interaction with wallyj84 is over.

wolf1bear2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Size, the most desirable person, can be your dream, 4 inches, not your dream of the size, but the mind, body and soul behind those inches....

bobby day

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I feel entitled to add my opinions here as a small dicked guy, at school I had the largest cock of my age group and was always being touched and asked to show it, so I have had a bit of big cock experience, but it stopped growing at about 15/16, however it seems that my contemporarys continued to grow, these days men I meet of my size are usually larger, and the younger ones always are...anyway I have recently found that bottoms (recently because I only just started topping - after being specifically asked to), really enjoy the sensation of being fully filled and I can do that nicely so no problem there. When its not about fucking, or doesn't get that far, I'm quite sure it's because the other (bigger) guy is not satisfied with my size, he is always looking for something bigger than he is used to which must make it a lot harder to find someone who can please him than it is for me. Although having said that only yesterday I had a fantastic experience with a guy smaller than me but with a fantastic rest of the body and so the cock size was of little importance to me then.
Yes I like to see a big cock simply because it is different to mine but the rest of the body and certainly not least the personality or whatever you pick up about the attitude of someone at first meeting/undressing is just as important.
To conclude I am saddened and disappointed that at least one contributor to this thread, conspicuously, and suspiciously leaving out any details on their profile, seems to have the same type of narrow minded thinking and generalising that typified the Nazis attitude to race and sexual orientation.

lucidbass

Experimental Member
Media
If guys with big penises were genetically superior, we'd all have big penises (seeing as natural selection would've favored the chances of guys with big cocks to breed early on in human evolution and would've weeded out all the small cocks from the gene pool -- it didn't).

I have no data on an increase or decrease of penis size in various populations across the globe, but I tend to believe that the big to small cock ratio has stayed the same in the history of human life. And if that's the case it means that from a genetic standpoint, guys with big cocks are a genetic novelty who's chances of mating are every bit the same as that of a guy with a small cock.

Even if penis size is a factor, it's still just a factor. Research done at sperm banks has concluded that what women like most in a mate is someone who's friendly, caring and helpful.

As for what 'guys with big cocks think of guys with small cocks'; I think anyone who reduces someone else to only one aspect of their being (be it physical or mental) has way more issues than someone with a small cock 'supposedly' has. So what do I think? I think you're a person. Pretty much like everyone posting here. And judging from some of the replies here, you're more of a person than some people with a big dick.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media

Nah, I really don't.

I share my views of life and the world, views that are apparently extremely unpopular with everyone else, but I don't like the negative attention that they receive. I don't like negative reactions to my views. If I had things my way, everyone would just agree with me and move on.

Now, to be fair I have gone overboard in this thread a few times. I've let my emotions get the better of me far too often in these past few months and it's shown on these boards.

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*THIS* is definitely true. But I am unable to think of any other *underlying* reasoning to his basis of arguments - well, I picked the most common one. Shhhhh, trying to gently pick at the layers and get him to ask personal questions. :D Don't tell anyone! *laugh*

I have not seen either from wally, just misguided beliefs.

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think nothing of it for the most part until it transforms into SPH. If it doesn't, great. But if it it does that person is annoying.

I will admit that I feel a little bit sorry because I'm glad I don't have one. I understand how important to the male psyche penis size is. It's easy to be nonchalant if you are average+. Mine provides me with a mental luxury. A sigh a relief since when I was young I was ridiculed enough about probably having a small penis. So I think I can understand some of the despair that one can feel about it, and I know it isn't a good feeling.

But seriously SPH is annoying. This is the closest you'll ever get me to do it.